Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,352 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful (43934 Views)

Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently / Helen Okoye Burial: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan Spotted In Anambra / Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by omooba969(m): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Thief
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by stano2(m): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by Amarabae(f): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
The groom is handsome,some fulani guys can fine sha
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
clevvermind:
SHE SMELLS CORRUPTION.
All humans are corrupt but what makes the degree high differs from Human A and human B all depends on their morals and environment they find themselves.
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by Egein(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
daewoorazer:
The she-goat has fed well on our yams.
And another is currently feeding...

The difference between this she-goat and the she-goat that your mother is, is this:

One is an accomplished, important she-goat. The other is an inconsequential, non-descript housewife, eternally flung into the deepest recess of oblivion.

Go figure.
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by fk001(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Even the Northerners​ are tired of this government. Buhari will never go unpunished!!

Buhari is the best thing ever happened to Nigeria.

Long live PMB

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by Jerrypolo(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
clevvermind:
SHE SMELLS CORRUPTION.
Halitosis!!!

Is that you?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by thundafire: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Reason y Magu is after her
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by dominique(f): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Her stylists tried for her this time around. The other one that rubbed too much white powder on her face making her look like wiliwili must have hated her guts.
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by franudi: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
clevvermind:
SHE SMELLS CORRUPTION.
What is Buhari smelling?
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by Jerrypolo(m): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
castrol180:
Big useless mumu she-goat, na only her kuku waka come, person wey don donate her husband manhood tay tay...

Only an ill trained child will desecrate the sanctity of motherhood on the altar of political sideism or ethnic bigotry.

She was corrupt. Maybe/Maybe not.

But when the history of Wives of deputy governors, first lady (state level), wife of Vice President, Wife of Acting President and First lady (FRON) will be read, only her name would appear in all categories.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by daewoorazer(m): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Egein:

The difference between this she-goat and the she-goat that your mother is, is this:

One is an accomplished, important she-goat. The other is an inconsequential, non-descript housewife, eternally flung into the deepest recess of oblivion.

Go figure.

And the difference between your ancestors and the pigs is:

pigs don't know how to use phone and hence hide their insanity, you and your ancestors have access to it and hence flaunt your insanity.

What a legendary fool you are! You deserve an award dear piglet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by Dmeji4444(m): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mama P. fun ra rae
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by aziaka111(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
don't dere insult dis woman again ooo, dis woman and her husband is better than buhari generation

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by castrol180(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Only an ill trained child will desecrate the sanctity of motherhood on the altar of political sideism or ethnic bigotry.

She was corrupt. Maybe/Maybe not.

But when the history of Wives of deputy governors, first lady (state level), wife of Vice President, Wife of Acting President and First lady (FRON) will be read, only her name would appear in all categories.

Another one of them spotted... You must be the only one that waka come. Get outta my mention in your life
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by Jerrypolo(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
castrol180:

Another one of them spotted... You must be the only one that waka come. Get outta my mention in your life

Give a child 10mb and a smart phone...

.....He becomes dull!!.
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by josephevergreen(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
She look cool
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by clevvermind(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
franudi:
What is Buhari smelling?
CORRUPTION ALSO.
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by translux(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
CHAI!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by Kobicove(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mama Peace representing cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by castrol180(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Give a child 10mb and a smart phone...
.....He becomes dull!!.
O'boy, stay out of my mention. I think you can hear that for the last time.
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by Ladiva: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
castrol180:
Big useless mumu she-goat, na only her kuku waka come, person wey don donate her husband manhood tay tay...

All our resources you, Dizeani and your hubby carry waka go soon be purged and my president will never allow you to go scot free and you won't rest until all the properties you bought with our money are confiscated from you and all the money too would be seized and collected...

You sound so bitter, kindly avail yourself of snipper. It will help you out of this deep misery undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by emmanuelrabb(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Me: Op lets see how beautiful the bride is?

Op: I also didn't have the chance to see the pics

Me:

Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by YelloweWest: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pharaoh9:
Buhari is an islamist
Terrorist.
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by Pharaoh9(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

Terrorist.

Pedophile
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
fk001:

Buhari is the best thing ever happened to Nigeria.

Long live PMB
Must you quote me to spew that rubbish? Are you mad? May the rest of your life be handled the same way Buhari is handling this country. Say Amen to that. Ewu!
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
aziaka111:
don't dere insult dis woman again ooo, dis woman and her husband is better than buhari generation
Exactly!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by henrysam(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
clevvermind:
SHE SMELLS CORRUPTION.
Just like Buhari and his administration
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by fk001(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Must you quote me to spew that rubbish? Are you mad? May the rest of your life be handled the same way Buhari is handling this country. Say Amen to that. Ewu!

Amen cheesy

I just said it.
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
fk001:

Amen cheesy

I just said it.

So shall it be. Now run along and don't ever in your life quote me again!
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by castrol180(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ladiva:

You sound so bitter, kindly avail yourself of snipper. It will help you out of this deep misery undecided

Is she your surrogate mum? Or did you benefited from her stashed government money? Or you just hold a sympathy for her. You better be careful not to cry more than the bereaved or otherwise you meet with your waterloo and regret it at the end of the day. When those useless idiots packed all our resources to that tune for themselves alone without having any thing to give the society and you are here ranting your stupidity supporting and backing the responsible idiots... I wonder why people would be so gullible to the extent of hailing and be a pro - Jonathan and the block head wife (Dame Patient) at this point in time when it is highly obvious that the inebriated, besotted and sot ologogoro Jonathan was and is still clueless...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister / Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.