Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful (43970 Views)

Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently / Helen Okoye Burial: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan Spotted In Anambra / Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by smilings(f): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Smoke2015:
Former First Lady Patience Jonathan has been in the news recently for many reasons, especially her issues with the EFCC. Other than that however,  ex President Jonathan's wife has been very quiet and limited public appearances.

But recently, the outspoken 'Mama Peace' who turns 60 on the 25th of this month was spotted at the wedding of her friend's son in Abuja.
Prior to now, Mama Peace has come under fire many times for her 'interesting' sense of style but for the wedding in question she brought her A-game. Dressed in a green embroided green blouse adorned with beautiful stones and a complimenting green and pink wrapper, her out fit was well coordinated and thought out.

She finished off the look with a green headtie, and simple but beautiful white gold accessories. This is by far one of the best looks we've seen on the former first lady.

See photos below:

http://www.mojidelano.com/2017/10/she-looks-beautiful-former-first-lady-patience-jonathan-spotted-at-a-wedding-recently/
I too love her abeg
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by DonRalphy: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Waooo! she look so so cute.

Money can make anybody good jare.
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by Eagle555: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
daewoorazer:
The she-goat has fed well on our yams.
And another is currently feeding...

BTW, why does she resemble iya ofili ganga?

can you call your mother she - goat, may GOD have mercy upon you. She took her own National cake just like other former first ladies. Must you call her names. Lots of former head of state, their wives, children and most politicians have stolen unimaginable amount for themselves yet the FG kept mute about it.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by fk001(m): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
So shall it be. Now run along and don't ever in your life quote me again!

I just quote you. again cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by SURElee(f): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
All I see is green green green from head to toe, where is all our billions, what?
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by daewoorazer(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Eagle555:
can you call your mother she - goat, may GOD have mercy upon you. She took her own National cake just like other former first ladies. Must you call her names. Lots of former head of state, their wives, children and most politicians have stolen unimaginable amount for themselves yet the FG kept mute about it.

Your mother is obviously one of the she-goats and you are one of the ediots who make the leaders think Nigeria lacks intelligent youths capable of governing this country better.

'she took her own national cake'

Imagine that foolish statement
You should be buried alongside abacha

Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by Uhomanbulus110(f): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Wow niceone
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by Nairaboi(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
She will never look as beautiful, gorgeous and stunning as our Aisha Buhari.

Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by AuroraB(f): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
babasoji:
She looks good
Real good smiley kiss
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by vincent10(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
castrol180:
Big useless mumu she-goat, na only her kuku waka come, person wey don donate her husband manhood tay tay...

All our resources you, Dizeani and your hubby carry waka go soon be purged and my president will never allow you to go scot free and you won't rest until all the properties you bought with our money are confiscated from you and all the money too would be seized and collected...

You are a useless cow
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by Augustap(f): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
This one she's with the microphone, hope she hasn't gone there to disrupt the wedding with her grammar grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by TourismMan(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
castrol180:
Big useless mumu she-goat, na only her kuku waka come, person wey don donate her husband manhood tay tay...

All our resources you, Dizeani and your hubby carry waka go soon be purged and my president will never allow you to go scot free and you won't rest until all the properties you bought with our money are confiscated from you and all the money too would be seized and collected...

So after collecting the money, what next? Buhari and his gang reloot? A clear case of from frying pan to fire.
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by castrol180(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
vincent10:

You are a useless cow
Mumu! Is she your mum? So I should know where to nab your mother fvcker
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by Ladiva: 6:10am On Oct 06, 2017
castrol180:

Is she your surrogate mum? Or did you benefited from her stashed government money? Or you just hold a sympathy for her. You better be careful not to cry more than the bereaved or otherwise you meet with your waterloo and regret it at the end of the day. When those useless idiots packed all our resources to that tune for themselves alone without having any thing to give the society and you are here ranting your stupidity supporting and backing the responsible idiots... I wonder why people would be so gullible to the extent of hailing and be a pro - Jonathan and the block head wife (Dame Patient) at this point in time when it is highly obvious that the inebriated, besotted and sot ologogoro Jonathan was and is still clueless...

Again I say, you are a very bitter person. She's not responsible for your lowlife status. If you channel all this your negativity aright you might move forward in life. But then, this is above your understanding, so hey, play alone in your mud, I'm done helping you. Quote me all you want
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by castrol180(m): 6:36am On Oct 06, 2017
Ladiva:

Again I say, you are a very bitter person. She's not responsible for your lowlife status. If you channel all this your negativity aright you might move forward in life. But then, this is above your understanding, so hey, play alone in your mud, I'm done helping you. Quote me all you want

No matter how you decided to be her supporter or give her back up, she will never recognized you neither pay your bills...learn to play all alone. Sot.
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by Officer101(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Looking good as usual
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by Eagle555: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
daewoorazer:

Your mother is obviously one of the she-goats and you are one of the ediots who make the leaders think Nigeria lacks intelligent youths capable of governing this country better.

magine that foolish statement

your mother is a she-goat likewise you. The likes of you can never continue to rule this country because you very rude and stupid. What is irritating you? Patience Jonathan took her own share and you are here vibrating like empty tin. If the FG want to probe past leaders, they should do it accordingly not partially. Onye iberibe

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by Eagle555: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
daewoorazer:

magine that foolish statement

your mother is a she-goat likewise you. The likes of you can never continue to rule this country because you very rude and stupid. What is irritating you? Anyway you're dead already because you think like human being. Patience Jonathan took her own share and you are here vibrating like empty tin. If the FG want to probe past leaders, they should do it accordingly not partially. Ozu nwuruanwu
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful by daewoorazer(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Eagle555:
your mother is a she-goat likewise you. The likes of you can never continue to rule this country because you very rude and stupid. What is irritating you? Anyway you're dead already because you think like human being. Patience Jonathan took her own share and you are here vibrating like empty tin. If the FG want to probe past leaders, they should do it accordingly not partially. Ozu nwuruanwu

Yes I do, however, you think like a goat.

Ewure jemojemo grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams / Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Why Buhari Should Not Be Impeached, Kwankwaso Warns Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.