Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

See The Job Invite I Got Today. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Job Invite I Got Today. (1499 Views)

I Got An Interview Invite, I Need Reviews About This Potential Employer! / Who Else Received This Job Invite? / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Job Invite I Got Today. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Good day all, I got this job invite from a company I applied to. Pls how true is this? I'm based in the north and this requires me to travel to Oyo state. I don't want to go through the painful experience of wasting money like I did earlier this year when I travelled all the way to Portharcourt in vain.
Pls Help a brother.
See the invite message below:

Hello ,
Hope you are aware that we are looking for engineer trainees who would be on probation for 6 months at 30,000 N salary. Location is oyo and we can offer shared unfurnished accommodation at factory premises.
Let us know if you're interested. If yes , message me at ...........(removed by me) WhatsApp to schedule your interview in oyo. Salary may be negotiable based on previous experience.
The Details of the company are as follows -: Oceantrans and Trading International Ltd. , KM 18 Iyabeji Village, Old Oyo Iseyin Road, On the outskirts of Oyo City towards the road to Fashola. We are garri processing company.
Re: See The Job Invite I Got Today. by emmahoney(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Let me ask you few questions :

1. Did you apply for this job in the first place?

2. Would you like to leave the North for a N30,000 job in the West?

3. Is the job in line with your career aspiration?

However, there is no harm in trying provided you don't have something you are doing at the moment in the North.
Re: See The Job Invite I Got Today. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
emmahoney:
Let me ask you few questions :

1. Did you apply for this job in the first place?

2. Would you like to leave the North for a N32,000 job in the West?

3. Is the job in line with your career aspiration?

However, there is no harm in trying provided you don't have something you are doing at the moment in the North.

To answer your questions bro:
1. I did apply
2. Seriously sick of being idle here.
3. Yes it is. Processing.

Thanks a lot Bro, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: See The Job Invite I Got Today. by emmahoney(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
dpsam:

To answer your questions bro: 1. I did apply 2. Seriously sick of being idle here. 3. Yes it is. Processing.
Thanks a lot Bro, I appreciate.
Good luck man.

1 Like

Re: See The Job Invite I Got Today. by muller101(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
It's real

1 Like

Re: See The Job Invite I Got Today. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
muller101:
It's real
Thanks Bro. smiley
Re: See The Job Invite I Got Today. by towoju5(m): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
dpsam:
Good day all, I got this job invite from a company I applied to. Pls how true is this? I'm based in the north and this requires me to travel to Oyo state. I don't want to go through the painful experience of wasting money like I did earlier this year when I travelled all the way to Portharcourt in vain.
Pls Help a brother.
See the invite message below:

Hello ,
Hope you are aware that we are looking for engineer trainees who would be on probation for 6 months at 30,000 N salary. Location is oyo and we can offer shared unfurnished accommodation at factory premises.
Let us know if you're interested. If yes , message me at ...........(removed by me) WhatsApp to schedule your interview in oyo. Salary may be negotiable based on previous experience.
The Details of the company are as follows -: Oceantrans and Trading International Ltd. , KM 18 Iyabeji Village, Old Oyo Iseyin Road, On the outskirts of Oyo City towards the road to Fashola. We are garri processing company.

Please have you been scheduled for interview, if so when, please i will like to know how real it is because my own interview was scheduled on monday 16-10-17.

please whatsapp me on 08137757328.

Because when i check on google i got a differen address

Re: See The Job Invite I Got Today. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
towoju5:

Please have you been scheduled for interview, if so when, please i will like to know how real it is because my own interview was scheduled on monday 16-10-17.

please whatsapp me on 08137757328.

Because when i check on google i got a differen address

Its real bro. Was at the place two days ago.
Not d address u saw online above though. Maybe that's another branch or so
Re: See The Job Invite I Got Today. by towoju5(m): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
dpsam:

Its real bro. Was at the place two days ago.
Not d address u saw online above though. Maybe that's another branch or so

Bro please can i have ur whatsapp number mine is +2348137757328

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Npower 2017-2018 Selection Status / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Graceco Limited, 25th October, 2018 / Yaba To Magodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.