Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Davido Denies Involvement In Friend's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Denies Involvement In Friend's Death (468 Views)

Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana / Davido Denies Engaging Chioma With A Capital "NO" During An Interview In US / Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Denies Involvement In Friend's Death by happymuba: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nigerian pop star, David Adeleke, known as Davido, has reacted to the news circulating online that he was involved in the death of his friend Tagbo Umeike, a graduate of Lagos State University.

Nigerian pop star, David Adeleke, known as Davido, has reacted to the rumors circulating online that he was involved in the death of his friend Tagbo Umeike, a graduate of Lagos State University.

Davido in a series of messages via his Snapchat said he was disappointed over false information and lies circulating on the social media that he and his crew abandoned the body of Tagbo at a hospital in Lagos and absconded.

"
I was deeply saddened to hear of the sudden death of my friend Tagbo. First and foremost, my sincere condolences and prayers are with his family at this time.

I've been in the same position before, multiple times and also recent."

"But it is also disappointing that false information and complete lies have been put out there using my name, as usual.

Out of total respect for Tagbo and his family, I will not discuss this matter further for now."

Davido further said that people were wicked for accusing him, adding that this was what he got for treating people like his brothers.

According to Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma, Davido and his friends dumped Tagbo’s body at the hospital after he died in his car Tuesday night.
Re: Davido Denies Involvement In Friend's Death by happymuba: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Davido Denies Involvement In Friend's Death by simultaneousboi(m): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do First If You Won N50m In Cash? / Comedian Ali Baba Dares FG To Let Maina Blow The Whistle / Olamide Release Date, Art And Tracklist For His 7th Studio Album “lagos Nawa”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.