Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Please, Can I Use A Long Expired Passport For My Guarantor ??? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please, Can I Use A Long Expired Passport For My Guarantor ??? (1721 Views)

Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport / JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) / Should I Renounce My Nigerian Passport For A Thailand Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Can I Use A Long Expired Passport For My Guarantor ??? by clogogo(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Please, Base on the requirement of a an International Passport holder to sign the guarantor form for the application for passport in Nigeria.
i intend using my dad'd passport but he just told me that it has expired so long time ago...

Please can i use an expired passport holder as a guarantor ??
Re: Please, Can I Use A Long Expired Passport For My Guarantor ??? by johndwayy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
clogogo:
Please, Base on the requirement of a an International Passport holder to sign the guarantor form for the application for passport in Nigeria.
i intend using my dad'd passport but he just told me that it has expired so long time ago...

Please can i use an expired passport holder as a guarantor ??
Nope... You can't. They can help you sort it out at the immigration office there. Which state office do you intend doing it?
Re: Please, Can I Use A Long Expired Passport For My Guarantor ??? by clogogo(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Thanks for your reply ..... i used ikoyi ... and i registered online would it be delayed, people are saying i shouldn't have used the online platform

johndwayy:

Nope... You can't. They can help you sort it out at the immigration office there. Which state office do you intend doing it?
Re: Please, Can I Use A Long Expired Passport For My Guarantor ??? by johndwayy(m): 7:54am On Oct 08, 2017
clogogo:
Thanks for your reply ..... i used ikoyi ... and i registered online would it be delayed, people are saying i shouldn't have used the online platform

Yes boss, it will be delayed. You shouldn't have used the online platform, the Immigration people will make you pass through stress and suffer. Have you been captured? If no, I think you can parley with any free and open Immigration Officer around and let him help you, though not free sha, you will still spend a lot. I did mine in Asaba and I got it that same day and it cost 35k.
Re: Please, Can I Use A Long Expired Passport For My Guarantor ??? by clogogo(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
I have not been captured but still dont know how much i would spend for it yet ... Please i just filled the form and i used ikoyi Lagos State as point of collection ... Is there any way i can change it all continue the registration ....
johndwayy:

Yes boss, it will be delayed. You shouldn't have used the online platform, the Immigration people will make you pass through stress and suffer. Have you been captured? If no, I think you can parley with any free and open Immigration Officer around and let him help you, though not free sha, you will still spend a lot. I did mine in Asaba and I got it that same day and it cost 35k.

(1) (Reply)

We'll Pay You $60,000 To Live Here! Small Swiss Village Offers. / Nigerians Residing In South Africa, What Have Your Experiences Been? / GUO Transport Savagery Of Tacha Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.