Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,791 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Make Money From Watching You Tube Videos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money From Watching You Tube Videos (4693 Views)

Earn Money Watching You Tube Videos / Make A Living With You-tube Now / Someone Is Watching You Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money From Watching You Tube Videos by Maol(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
I was just browsing youtube when i stumbbled on this video so i decided to share it to nairalanders.
You can check this link to see how down load and use the app.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZVMEHg--bo][/url]
Re: Make Money From Watching You Tube Videos by Oluwaseyi00(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Don't you know that YouTube pay per view?? undecided

you watch unnecessary videos and they use you to make thousands of dollars daily and you still thank them for giving you 0.1% of their income....

Apply wisdom and create a YouTube channel...

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Make Money From Watching You Tube Videos by hajlat2(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Let me know when you received your first payment in Naira. Thanks.
Re: Make Money From Watching You Tube Videos by Maol(m): 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
I have youtube channel too. And at least you are earning something from it.
Re: Make Money From Watching You Tube Videos by Maol(m): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Re: Make Money From Watching You Tube Videos by twaintoy(f): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
With #3000 and your facebook account with over 300 friends, you can join recad media and make #400 daily. If you are interested chat me up on whatsapp 09099156830 or PM me for more info.
Re: Make Money From Watching You Tube Videos by banidoc(m): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2021

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Have This Free Money Making App, Then Your Phone Is Useless! / Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available / Dangote, Flour Mills, NB, Nestlé Push Local Input Sourcing To 66%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.