Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away. (1962 Views)

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Throw Your Girlfriend Away If Her Account Is Not Popping Like Mine--bobrisky / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away. by queensera(f): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
The "eleko" crooner, "mayorkun" has revealed that he wrote his song "tonight" which is the cover song of "Nonso Amadi" to send his girlfriend away. 

One of his fans tweeted about having an issue with his girlfriend and he used mayorkun song to send her away. Then mayorkun quote the tweet and reveal that he also wrote the song to send his girlfriend away. 

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/i-wrote-my-song-tonight-to-send-my.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

1 Share

Re: Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away. by mrbillz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin grin
Re: Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away. by Josephjnr(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Dis people matter self don tire me.
Re: Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away. by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol...
Re: Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away. by GeeString: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Write one that can send Buhari back to London.

Things are hard.

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away. by smardray(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
u sent her away with common song ......she must have gotten enough of both your money nd even your dee
Re: Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away. by Homeboiy: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Who asked them to tell us?
Re: Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away. by maklelemakukula(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Attention-seeking will not kill this one(mayorkun) undecided angry
Re: Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away. by mofeoluwadassah: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
and are we suppose to be jumping undecided
Re: Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away. by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
keep liein
Re: Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away. by Barristertemmie(f): 1:10am On Oct 06, 2017
GeeString:
Write one that can send Buhari back to London.

Things are hard.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Is The Sweetest Lady In The World, Says Mr Eazi / “I Denied Myself Good Things To Build My Parent This House” – Nollywood Actress / Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind In New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.