Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry (43086 Views)

Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by nairafame(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
On today episode, the things i think about but I don't necessarily share, Toke Makinwa talk on how she do make her man got angry every time he is feeling too happy and how she do send her raunchy pictures to pet him.

In the video shared below Toke Makinwa also said shes a crazy being that ladies should learn from what she .

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/am-crazy-person-i-send-my-raunchy.html

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by nairafame(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by dangotesmummy: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Praizenews: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
Bad girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by mezarddinny: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
a fool at 40 is fool to the grave, she is 35 years old, just 5 more years before her foolishness becomes eternal

200 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by JustBeYourselfO: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
continue lying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Sucremamito1: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
I pray he doesn’t make d pictures public when d relationship go south..
Ladies beware of sending out any raunchy pic to anyone

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Bonebreaker(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
Beautiful farm tool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Houseofglam7(f): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
mezarddinny:
a fool at 40 is fool to the grave, she is 35 years old, just 5 more years before her foolishness becomes eternal

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Funmmyastic: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Sucremamito1:

Very true.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Funmmyastic: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ok seen.Next!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by meobizy(f): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
It’s sad when rather than maximize a God given complexion a woman chooses to wash off her melanin.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by nairafame(m): 6:29am On Aug 24, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Nairaobserver: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by neutrotoba(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
It's clear now that Maje went outside to look for peace

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by martineverest(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
meobizy:
It’s sad when rather than maximize a God given complexion a woman chooses to wash off her melanin.
u said it all

it's just ignorance...melaneated skin is far more advantageous scientifically

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Bbbwings: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by ForeThinker: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
So??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Onlinealaba(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nawa oo..must everything be said on social media..now if the relationship goes south and he leaks the nude to the public she will start crying foul

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Hotzone(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ok...my girl normally gets weed and stout when my anger is around the corner so I can chill and make love to her

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by hammerFC: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
RUBBISH!

I HAD A GIRL WHO THOUGHT THAT OF ME AND GUESS WAT, IT DID NOT WORK WEN I FINALLY DECIDED HER BEHAVIOUR CANNOT BE COMPENSATED BY NUDES OR SEX.

Y SOME OF U THINK UR YANSH WILL SETTLE EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME, I WILL NEVER KNOW.

GIVIN ME ATTITUDE AND WEARING TIGHT DRESS WILL NOT WORK IF AM ANGERED.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Duggedised12(f): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
So what happens when he decides to leak it out of anger?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ok, seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by freethinker01: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
I don't know if the mod is related to Toke Makinwa or she's Seun's cousin or fiance that every topic that has to do with her(which adds no economic, social, financial or any positive value or whatsoever) needs to be pushed to the front page even if she takes a leak we'll know.
On a serious note, this is quite appealing and really pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Ketamine9000mg(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
That's because he is not angry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Rebuke: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
Smh. I don't really know what makes some of these so called celebrities feel relevant.

I have no atom of respect for any lady who has no moral standard. If yhu like be the most beautiful and the richest lady on earth, so long as yhu don't know what decency is, yhu are so irrelevant to me.

Unfortunately, most of our youths these days glorify indecency, they praise n adore women who dress scantily and speak rubbish.

It's so hard these days to find decent youths. everybody now has his or her own definition of decency. And the "judge me not" syndrome won't let them pay attention to truths.

These ladies display and teach nothing than immorality yet some people will jump to defend them because their immoral and lustful heart is entertained by them (indecent ladies).

I will make sure my children don't know anything about the existence of some of these decaying so called celebrities not to even think of idolising them as we have some kids do these days.

Lost generation!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Exponental(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
She looks like a dull....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Zombiekiller010: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Only a man with low self esteem can be your man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Osobi32(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sucremamito1:
they don't learn, an average Nigerian lady is as crazy as u can imagine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by cenaman(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
She looks like a baby doll.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) / Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) / South African Newspaper Features Olajumoke's "Dirt Poor Bread Seller" Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.