Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon (3783 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Recreates His Own "Mercedes G Wagon" (Pics/Video) / Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) / The G-Wagon 2019 Already Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon by billante(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Innoson Motors, Nigeria's first indigenous automobile company and car manufacturer unveiled the concept design for its future SUV which will look like the Chinese BAIC D60 or D80 and a look-alike to the Mercedes G-Wagen. It's simply called the Innoson 80.

The company also has other models3 which are currently on sale within the country and also on export to other West African countries and beyond. Other models include the IVM Fox, IVM UMU, etc.

IVM 80
Innoson IVM 80 concept
IVM 80 could perhaps be said to be modeled after the Mercedes G-Guard, a mid-size four-wheel drive luxury SUV manufactured by Magna Steyr (formerly Steyr-Daimler-Puch) in Austria and sold by Mercedes-Benz. Characterised by its boxy styling and body-on-frame construction with a legendary off-road ability.

According to the company’s Sales Manager, Mr. Kosy Maduanusi, IVM 80 is a local replica and alternative to the imported Mercedes brand G-Wagen. The need to offer Nigerian luxury consumers a local alternative he argued was to address the foreign exchange challenge arising from importation of goods as well as proving to Nigerians that what they are looking for abroad to buy can be got in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon by solid3(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
E make sense.

But Benz remains a top class.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon by Nedfed(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
That means I need to change my G-wagon 2015 to this.
Thumbs up to innoson

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon by ifex370(m): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
D
Re: Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon by vivalavida(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Great minds from the east

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon by SaiNigeria: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
meanwhile..... somewhere in Yoruba land
Re: Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon by hatchy(f): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Please where is Kunle my auto dealer, come and pre order five of this toys for me ASAP.

Well done Innoson.

Igbo kwenu!
Re: Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon by mantlez: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Great concept, stylish and beautiful. I love this

1 Like

Re: Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Copy copy. Be original
Re: Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon by laribari(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nedfed:
That means I need to change my G-wagon 2015 to this.
Thumbs up to innoson

Bros u too ugly oo grin grin

Worwor rape you?
Re: Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
[s]
Nesso:
Copy copy. Be original
[/s] let's see the one you have produced.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
sekxy:
[s][/s]
let's see the one you have produced.
I knew peeps like you will come for me. But I am entitled to my opinion, so cease to exist.
Re: Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon by princetom1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
billante:
Innoson Motors, Nigeria's first indigenous automobile company and car manufacturer unveiled the concept design for its future SUV which will look like the Chinese BAIC D60 or D80 and a look-alike to the Mercedes G-Wagen. It's simply called the Innoson 80.

The company also has other models3 which are currently on sale within the country and also on export to other West African countries and beyond. Other models include the IVM Fox, IVM UMU, etc.

IVM 80
Innoson IVM 80 concept
IVM 80 could perhaps be said to be modeled after the Mercedes G-Guard, a mid-size four-wheel drive luxury SUV manufactured by Magna Steyr (formerly Steyr-Daimler-Puch) in Austria and sold by Mercedes-Benz. Characterised by its boxy styling and body-on-frame construction with a legendary off-road ability.

According to the company’s Sales Manager, Mr. Kosy Maduanusi, IVM 80 is a local replica and alternative to the imported Mercedes brand G-Wagen. The need to offer Nigerian luxury consumers a local alternative he argued was to address the foreign exchange challenge arising from importation of goods as well as proving to Nigerians that what they are looking for abroad to buy can be got in Nigeria.

Na waa oo....

See what innoson copied this time
BAIC BJ80C tongue

1 Like

Re: Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon by Nedfed(m): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
laribari:

Bros u too ugly oo grin grin

Worwor rape you?

Re: Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon by diportivo: 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
princetom1:

Na waa oo....

See what innoson copied this time
BAIC BJ80C tongue

don't start wat u cant finish

grin grin grin grin

the thing be looking like tow truck

luxury indeed undecided
Re: Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon by princetom1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
diportivo:

don't start wat u cant finish

grin grin grin grin

the thing be looking like tow truck

luxury indeed undecided

Hopefully it doesn't get to front page smiley
Re: Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon by DONFASZY(m): 6:08am On Oct 06, 2017
U will always detect d difference BTW Samsung fone and China fone
Thumb up at IVC
At least it's frm Nig
Re: Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon by billante(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Impressive!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Mercedes Benz C300 2015 / Citreon Jumper Or Fiat Ducato, Which Is Better For 3rd Party Logistics. / Advise On Opel Zafira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.