Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Have Two Job Offers, Dont Know Which One To Choose. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Two Job Offers, Dont Know Which One To Choose. (1610 Views)

Two Job Offers: I'm Confused / I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Two Job Offers, Dont Know Which One To Choose. by ApostleEbuka(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
You heard it right. Absolutely no chance of losing either too. The first job is a DSA Direct Sales Agent job with a newly built union bank branch close to my area. The second job is an offer to sit at home and play computer games through out the whole day.

Haven't gotten any other job since i lost my teaching job yesterday, and today, actually now, it seems am going towards the second job offer.

Am i lazy or just... marketingphobia?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Two Job Offers, Dont Know Which One To Choose. by Godmother(f): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
The direct sales agent job sounds more promising. Are you sure the other will come with benefits like health plan and pension scheme? I think you should weigh both options carefully before selecting.
Re: I Have Two Job Offers, Dont Know Which One To Choose. by ApostleEbuka(m): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Godmother:
The direct sales agent job sounds more promising. Are you sure the other will come with benefits like health plan and pension scheme? I think you should weigh both options carefully before selecting.
Re: I Have Two Job Offers, Dont Know Which One To Choose. by Iseoluwani: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
ApostleEbuka:
You heard it right. Absolutely no chance of losing either too. The first job is a DSA Direct Sales Agent job with a newly built union bank branch close to my area. The second job is an offer to sit at home and play computer games through out the whole day.

Haven't gotten any other job since i lost my teaching job yesterday, and today, actually now, it seems am going towards the second job offer.

How much will u be paid for both
Re: I Have Two Job Offers, Dont Know Which One To Choose. by KeVN9: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

Re: I Have Two Job Offers, Dont Know Which One To Choose. by ApostleEbuka(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Iseoluwani:

How much will u be paid for both

The DSA is 55k minus 5k for pension. tthe stay at home is "mama thank ma" after free meal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Two Job Offers, Dont Know Which One To Choose. by Iseoluwani: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

The DSA is 55k minus 5k for pension. tthe stay at home is "mama thank ma" after free meal

Wise up na, DSA WILL BOOST YOUR CV, ALLOW U TO MEET NEW PEOPLE, N POSSIBLY GIVE U A CAREER, WISE UP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Two Job Offers, Dont Know Which One To Choose. by mayorjosh(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Wise up na, DSA WILL BOOST YOUR CV, ALLOW U TO MEET NEW PEOPLE, N POSSIBLY GIVE U A CAREER, WISE UP
op take this advice. Boost your CV with it

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Job Offers, Dont Know Which One To Choose. by ammyluv2002(f): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Iseoluwani:

True
Re: I Have Two Job Offers, Dont Know Which One To Choose. by ApostleEbuka(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Iseoluwani:

DONT FORGET THE SACK PART... my friend was sacked after two months.
Re: I Have Two Job Offers, Dont Know Which One To Choose. by Raintaker(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

Brother Apostle, shey if u no start work dem go sack u ni?

Even if you are sacked after 2 months, which I pray they don't.
Will your account balance and experience remain d same?
wise up bro, na beg I dey beg.
Re: I Have Two Job Offers, Dont Know Which One To Choose. by Iseoluwani: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

It is supposed to be 3months b4 been sacked, and if you don't meet the demand OR didnt make attempt to add value then d person will be sacked. FCMB, zenith is 3months after which he z sacked

With 55k according to op, for 3months, of you are saving 40k every month that's 120k, enough to start pure water biz, rabbit biz, printing biz, at least start small

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Urgent Urgent / SSCE And OND Female Only / Citi Bank Recruitment Now Open (Graduates Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.