Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,639 members, 7,865,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Nigerian Boy Fired At Bobriskys Haters On Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Boy Fired At Bobriskys Haters On Facebook (558 Views)

Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy Fired At Bobriskys Haters On Facebook by ThatIsokoGuy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
The Nigerian young cosmetologist who hails from delta was seen firing at haters of BobRisky on his facebook wall with pictures displayed along side with the post, he also also wrote that some unknown persons private chatted him with insults for defending BobRisky on facebook as Rihanne Johnson and instagram as rihannaherbals.

" Imagine the hateful bigots and bunch of illiterates showcasing their homophobic attitude in my inbox calling people gay,what nonsense
What is your business with the way I look, what I love to do and who I like?
I refuse to know where some Nigerians will buy brains from their villages, yet y'all keep talking and hating on individuals, anyways that is not my problem,my problem is who you like and who you don't like should not be my headache
Y'all keep talking about BobRisky this BobRisky that, what is your problem with that, is he the cause of Nigeria problem,or I'm I the cause of your family problems? PlZ mind your business and keep off my way, because I can paint your broke ass off your fathers compound mud house. Keep on hating your way down why others make their way to the top, rubbish.... Mtcheee"

This boy who was spotted with light make ups was attacked by unknown Nigerians which triggered him to fire back at them.

Re: Nigerian Boy Fired At Bobriskys Haters On Facebook by abelprice(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
gays fighting back... what happened to 14 years....
Re: Nigerian Boy Fired At Bobriskys Haters On Facebook by anitapreeti(f): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Upcoming bobrisky grin grin

(1) (Reply)

It’s No Big Deal If Actresses Sleep Their Ways To The Top - Nollywood Twins / Photos: Late Dj Olu’s Father, Dapo Abiodun Is Contending To Become Next Ogun Sta / Actress Uchenna Nnanna Welcomes Cute Baby Boy In The United State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.