Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Femi Fani Kayode Versus Nigeria Unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Versus Nigeria Unity (534 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Obasanjo: I Will Fight For Nigeria’s Unity Till I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani Kayode Versus Nigeria Unity by micosky(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
Former aviation minister femi fani kayode has shown the world he is not a responsible state man. how will a former minister of the Federal Republic write and say things that can tear his own country apart just because he is in the opposition. He support Kanu agitation and never stop to convince the southern that the government hate them. my question is IF HIS PARTY RETURN TO POWER WILL IT GRANT FREEDOM TO THE BIAFRAN. I think Nigerian politician needs to step up and find a reasonable way to oppose ruling party for the progress of the country.

ibe kachukwu claim he didn't see the president... there was a time it was brought to public notice that even the president couldn't see him due to some reason. Ain't saying its nice for the blockage. But why is fani kayode involving tribalism into the matter if buhari had hate southern he shouldn't have employed ibe in the first place. I pray they stop trying to tire the country apart

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Versus Nigeria Unity by obonujoker(m): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tell Buhari to visit Southern states and foster unity first to douse all these beliefs about him, it will it will give pple a paradigm shift about him....

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Versus Nigeria Unity by Dedetwo(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
micosky:
Former aviation minister femi fani kayode has shown the world he is not a responsible state man. how will a former minister of the Federal Republic write and say things that can tear his own country apart just because he is in the opposition. He support Kanu agitation and never stop to convince the southern that the government hate them. my question is IF HIS PARTY RETURN TO POWER WILL IT GRANT FREEDOM TO THE BIAFRAN. I think Nigerian politician needs to step up and find a reasonable way to oppose ruling party for the progress of the country.

ibe kachukwu claim he didn't see the president... there was a time it was brought to public notice that even the president couldn't see him due to some reason. Ain't saying its nice for the blockage. But why is fani kayode involving tribalism into the matter if buhari had hate southern he shouldn't have employed ibe in the first place. I pray they stop trying to tire the country apart

There is a great difference between Unity and United. In addition, try to edit your thread to it could be thoughtful. FFK is real and Nigerian unity does not exit.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Versus Nigeria Unity by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari is a tribalistic bigot. Why is this too hard for some people to understand?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Versus Nigeria Unity by yanshDoctor: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
[s]
micosky:

[/s] afonja muslim

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Versus Nigeria Unity by Ojiofor: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari na perosn name?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Versus Nigeria Unity by onward4life(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari is the best bad thing to happen to Nigeria!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Versus Nigeria Unity by greatiyk4u(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
No mind the Idiots

What preferential treatments did the offer Biafra agitators in their time?

GEJ locked up more MASSOB members than any other leader in Nigeria yet the "zoo" did not fall,

Till today, a greater number of Prisoners in Enugu maximum prison are members of MASSOB..............

Buhari's only sin is that he has refused to settle any body by not sharing free money

KANU has gone the way of TOMPOLO

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye / Kalu Reacts To Posters Of 2019 Presidency / ANALYSIS: Top 11 Buhari Administration’s Most Controversial Excuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.