Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. (5717 Views)

Funny Meme Of Uniben VC / Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) / Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by Bharekta: 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Robbin7:
Who was they e that recorded all thses conversation? Abi na d assassins tell una.

via reports from colleagues & friends , that went for condolence visit as told by his family members.....
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by Bharekta: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
DavidEsq:

OP u see Wetin oversabi don cause for ur life? Mind ur biz, u said no. U must hawk ur mumu. Now SARS go dey find u efriwia like

SARS is not ignorant. A Condolence visit to the profs family, will help them know better....

This post is via info gathered from colleagues & friends that went for condolence visit as told by the profs family.
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by McTobe(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
this one the Federal Government is monitoring speeches via social media. This OP is likely to be picked up by DSS
My brother forget it, Nigeria never get that kind of weight

1 Like

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by LordOfNaira: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bharekta:
https://bluebloodz./2017/10/05/true-caller-app-killed-uniben-prof/

Professor Paul Otasowie of the
university of benin ,died yesterday at
the front gate of his resident in the
cold hands of hired assassins.
According to eyewitness, The assassins
approached him at the gate , and they
questioned if he was named paul, the
deceased denied that he wasn’t Paul
when he sensed there was danger.
The assassins then brought out their
phone, and called the person who sent
them for directive. The person then
instructed that they dialled his
number right there using TRUECALLER
APP, & His details- pic, number
displayed.
After which they beat him to pulp,
before shooting him in the stomach…
His car was untouched.
Cruel world!!!! R.I.P SIR

You are under arrest, OP!!! You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future.
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by Nicheey(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You are under arrest, OP!!! You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future.

Lol,you forgot to say ,NOW MOVE!

1 Like

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by LordOfNaira: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nicheey:

Lol,you forgot to say ,NOW MOVE!
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by cybriz82(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bharekta:
https://bluebloodz./2017/10/05/true-caller-app-killed-uniben-prof/

Professor Paul Otasowie of the
university of benin ,died yesterday at
the front gate of his resident in the
cold hands of hired assassins.
According to eyewitness, The assassins
approached him at the gate , and they
questioned if he was named paul, the
deceased denied that he wasn’t Paul
when he sensed there was danger.
The assassins then brought out their
phone, and called the person who sent
them for directive. The person then
instructed that they dialled his
number right there using TRUECALLER
APP, & His details- pic, number
displayed.
After which they beat him to pulp,
before shooting him in the stomach…
His car was untouched.
Cruel world!!!! R.I.P SIR

op so u dey there when all dis drama dey go on and u didn't help him,
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by ToyeBrainz(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
Get free project tips from [color=#990000]ToyeBrainz .

Stuck on your project report, Contact ToyeBrainz for report structuring.

Check out my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4093510/final-year-project-tips-toyebrainz

or my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BrainzThesis/
[/color]
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by Partnerbiz3: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I noticed so many loopholes in true caller app that I had to erase my contacts from the app. I'd advise everyone to do so. The app was created to help people locate each other but thieves and criminals are using it to destroy the society.
How do u delete ?
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Partnerbiz3:

How do u delete ?
Look for unlist. Use www.truecaller.com/unlist. Something like that and they'd tell you what to do.
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by DavidEsq(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bharekta:

SARS is not ignorant. A Condolence visit to the profs family, will help them know better....

This post is via info gathered from colleagues & friends that went for condolence visit as told by the profs family.
Don wori na. Why u dey explain. Shey wen SARS come, u go talk dis one ba? tongue
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by Bharekta: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

lipsrsealed
LordOfNaira:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Computer Science Curriculum For Secondary Schools Needed / Study Medicine(MBBS),engineering,business Admin, And Economics In China. / More Photos As Ekiti State University Lecturer Was Caught Pant Down With Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.