Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. (5705 Views)

Funny Meme Of Uniben VC / Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) / Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by Bharekta: 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
https://bluebloodz./2017/10/05/true-caller-app-killed-uniben-prof/

Professor Paul Otasowie of the
university of benin ,died yesterday at
the front gate of his resident in the
cold hands of hired assassins.
According to eyewitness, The assassins
approached him at the gate , and they
questioned if he was named paul, the
deceased denied that he wasn’t Paul
when he sensed there was danger.
The assassins then brought out their
phone, and called the person who sent
them for directive. The person then
instructed that they dialled his
number right there using TRUECALLER
APP, & His details- pic, number
displayed.
After which they beat him to pulp,
before shooting him in the stomach…
His car was untouched.
Cruel world!!!! R.I.P SIR

1 Like

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by deefrosh: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Then check his phone call logs and use truecaller to get the details of his killers...RIP prof..

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by durasome(m): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bharekta:

displayed.
His car was untouched.
.opp u must be a suspect for knowing all these details.if

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by Bharekta: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
deefrosh:
Then check his phone call logs and use truecaller to get the details of his killers...RIP prof..

Right
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by Bharekta: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
durasome:
.opp u must be a suspect for knowing all these details.if

lol, like Lala I'm doing the needful

1 Like

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by DjAndroid: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Op your are suspect number 1. How did you know what transpired between them?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by Bharekta: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
DjAndroid:
Op your are suspect number 1. How did you know what transpired between them?

Lol, m not. .....
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by lifestyle1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by theNOISEmaker: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
when they were Beating him, what was the eye witness doing??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by agabaI23(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
Good question

2 Likes

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by bigStace: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
This man lectured me, this world self may his soul rest in peace
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by Petersamuel8(m): 12:13am On Oct 06, 2017
Abeg how this dude take know everything undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by DavidEsq(m): 5:35am On Oct 06, 2017
Bharekta:

Lol, m not. .....
OP u see Wetin oversabi don cause for ur life? Mind ur biz, u said no. U must hawk ur mumu. Now SARS go dey find u efriwia like

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by brainpower(m): 6:23am On Oct 06, 2017
Obviously the killers have not been apprehended so how did you get to know what transpired before he was killed.

Based on your story, you didn't even state eyewitness or any other source.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by KendrickAyomide: 6:24am On Oct 06, 2017
Bharekta:

Lol, m not. .....
Mind your self. it's either you are lying or you are among the assassins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by spreado(m): 6:42am On Oct 06, 2017
OP come tell us how you know wetin happen before them kill the lecturer, ur friend/sibling de among d killers or u na one of them

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by holuwajobar(m): 6:50am On Oct 06, 2017
This op sef.... better mind ya biz... if not dah we r in a faceless forum, you would hv been in police custody by now... Since there was no eye witness, aw dd u nw knw all this things.... it is either you framed up the story(which is very risky coz this is a murder case) or u r one of d killer....

1 Like

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by holuwajobar(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2017
Bharekta:

displayed.
His car was untouched.

if this post can get to frontpage ehn, jez knw dah u r in big trouble... i will advise u to delete d post on nairaland and on ya site.... murder case is not a joke coz everyone is a suspect...

4 Likes

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by falcon01: 6:57am On Oct 06, 2017
dan dana dan op where you know all these
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2017
DavidEsq:

OP u see Wetin oversabi don cause for ur life? Mind ur biz, u said no. U must hawk ur mumu. Now SARS go dey find u efriwia like
this one the Federal Government is monitoring speeches via social media. This OP is likely to be picked up by DSS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2017
deefrosh:

Kapish!
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by DavidEsq(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
this one the Federal Government is monitoring speeches via social media. This OP is likely to be picked up by DSS
As in eh, OP body go tell am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2017
I noticed so many loopholes in true caller app that I had to erase my contacts from the app. I'd advise everyone to do so. The app was created to help people locate each other but thieves and criminals are using it to destroy the society.
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by MaestroID(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2017
theNOISEmaker:

God Bless You... How was the eye witness so close to attain this information...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by Robbin7(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2017
Who was they e that recorded all thses conversation? Abi na d assassins tell una.

2 Likes

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by MaestroID(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2017
bigStace:
This man lectured me, this world self may his soul rest in peace

He even works with BEDC as a Contract Staff most times... R.I.P
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by Oblongata: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
eye witness was 'eye witnessing'
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by GavelSlam: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2017
Was he a twin?

Because I'm sure I've come across his other somewhere.
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by muller101(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
op is the eye witness

1 Like

Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by lenghtinny(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
Op Shey you dey there angry
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by Bharekta: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I noticed so many loopholes in true caller app that I had to erase my contacts from the app. I'd advise everyone to do so. The app was created to help people locate each other but thieves and criminals are using it to destroy the society.

Truecaller app, endangering lives since day1
Re: How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. by Bharekta: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

I believe the DSS must HAVE HEARD OF CONDOLENCE VISIT?..... , they can also check up the profs profile on FB,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women In History Who Clearly Had More Balls Than Men / 2014 PTDF Overseas Masters Scholarship Result is out / Teachers Be Like "Just Do 1-3" (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.