Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

When Your Roommates Offend You, And You Want To Kill Them. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Your Roommates Offend You, And You Want To Kill Them. (1608 Views)

Please offend me again – Lady begs her Nigerian boyfriend after he apologized / Nigerian At Virginia State University Calls Cops For Noisy Roommates - Pictures / Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Roommates Offend You, And You Want To Kill Them. by megabeatsonline: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
I don't know, but since most of us schooling in Nigeria have to pair up occasionally to rent apartments to live off campus, or in hostels on campus— Have you ever fought with your roommate or flatmate..If yes, how did you resolve the issue. (If you're out of school, did it ever happen?)

Do checkout my writeup on the issue: It's a good read! link:- http://koyescampus..co.ke/2017/10/roommate-rivalry.html?m=1
Re: When Your Roommates Offend You, And You Want To Kill Them. by ghettowriter(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
I had always lived alone cause I love my independence like that.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Roommates Offend You, And You Want To Kill Them. by newyorks(m): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
make the peace move 1st no matter who's at fault,u shall be remembered for being a peace lover. and if u can't live with people's mistake better live alone.

1 Like

Re: When Your Roommates Offend You, And You Want To Kill Them. by Yoshy: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
my last two roommates while in Uni were plainly wonderful, one was 10 years older than me, but we never had a reason to quarrel, even though I was in the bad habit of sapping his data, I'd apologize by cooking delicious draw soup and eba, his favorite and he can't cook. Sweet memories while in school! grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Roommates Offend You, And You Want To Kill Them. by megabeatsonline: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Yoshy:
my last two roommates while in Uni were plainly wonderful, one was 10 years older than me, but we never had a reason to quarrel, even though I was in the bad habit of sapping his data, I'd apologize by cooking delicious draw soup and eba, his favorite and he can't cook. Sweet memories while in school! grin

lol. You must have enjoyed school life
Re: When Your Roommates Offend You, And You Want To Kill Them. by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 06, 2017
megabeatsonline:
I don't know, but since most of us schooling in Nigeria have to pair up occasionally to rent apartments to live off campus, or in hostels on campus— Have you ever fought with your roommate or flatmate..If yes, how did you resolve the issue. (If you're out of school, did it ever happen?)
i have this feeling that you wanna commit murder.
Wetin your roomie do you?

Omashe!
Goodluck, i'm outta here

1 Like

Re: When Your Roommates Offend You, And You Want To Kill Them. by megabeatsonline: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
jamariwolf:
i have this feeling that you wanna commit murder.
Wetin your roomie do you?

Omashe!
Goodluck, i'm outta here
. lol. No o! The thing is, I'm a writer on campus, and I want to diacuss this very interesting topic in school.
Re: When Your Roommates Offend You, And You Want To Kill Them. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Why would I want to kill my roomie? initially you guys will have quarrels cos you are from different backgrounds but as time goes on, you understand each other. Its all about understanding and forgiving your roomie when he/she wrong you.

1 Like

Re: When Your Roommates Offend You, And You Want To Kill Them. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
megabeatsonline:
. lol. No o! The thing is, I'm a writer on campus, and I want to diacuss this very interesting topic in school.
grin OK. Just pulling ya legs. How you doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Roommates Offend You, And You Want To Kill Them. by megabeatsonline: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2017
jamariwolf:
grin OK. Just pulling ya legs. How you doing
am gud o..u nko?

Do checkout my writeup on the issue: It's a good
read! link:- http://koyescampus..co.ke/2017/10/roommate-rivalry.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Here's The Reason Why Mosquitoes Feast On Human's Blood - Study / 2021/2022 Uniabuja Aspirant Whatsapp Group Link / Get Unilag Post Graduate Programme Entrance Exams Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.