Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,488 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man (26751 Views)

Jimoh Aliu ‘Aworo’ Dies At 86 / Wizkid Gives Tiwa Savage A Sounding Slap On Her Backside (video) / Wizkid Wishes Tiwa Savage A Happy Birthday.. Promises To Pay Her A Visit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2017
Daeylar:

No, of course not, chameleons are the ones that change monickers colours right? embarassed
grin grin

Not that one, I'm the one by DJ Khalid. It was a line in the song, lol,
Oh...... I know the song. You told me to google I AM THE ONLY ONE, so I thought that was the title.

All right I just wanted to be sure.
Alrightzzz.
Re: Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man by Pataricatering(f): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
nairanaira12:

Then the house help can also take your place as wife. No big deal
Any man that will sleep with the house girl isn’t worth a damn in the first place .! Better off without him !
Re: Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man by Daeylar(f): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
grin grin

Oh...... I know the song. You told me to google I AM THE ONLY ONE, so I thought that was the title.

Alrightzzz.

grin grin

My bad, sorry about that
Re: Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man by princy80(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Must cook by force or out of love and respect?
Re: Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man by nairanaira12: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pataricatering:

Any man that will sleep with the house girl isn’t worth a damn in the first place .! Better off without him !

Then good riddance to bad rubbish. You fail to do your duty as a wife and have over to the house help, like an irresponsible woman would do. But you are ready to run away when the consequences of your inactions starts to manifest. Recognise, accept and perform your duties as a wife, then all will be well.

Bringing the stupid idea of gender equality to the home is a suicide mission. And trust me, the man will never be the victim.
Re: Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin
My bad, sorry about that
smiley. So, how're you riding the day's waves?
Re: Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man by Daeylar(f): 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
smiley. So, how're you riding the day's waves?

Good so far, I think there is a naruto thread somewhere sha I'm not sure.

Hope you're good? Gotta run
Re: Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Daeylar:

Good so far, I think there is a naruto thread somewhere sha I'm not sure.

Hope you're good? Gotta run
Good to know. Point me to the thread if you find it, please.

I'm good too. See ya then.
Re: Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man by teacherbim(f): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
PDPGuy:

Did you mean "our house"?
Yeah!our house
Re: Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man by Daeylar(f): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Good to know. Point me to the thread if you find it, please.

I'm good too. See ya then.

Didn't see a specific one, I guess yours is good then, most of them seemed dead.
Re: Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man by crackhaus: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
bukatyne:
What is the average Nigerian's fixation on cooking and cleaning?

And what is the definition of a successfull woman here?
You too like questions, you this woman.

1 Like

Re: Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man by bukatyne(f): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
crackhaus:

You too like questions, you this woman.

Lol!

If I don't ask, how would I understand to properly comment?
Re: Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man by crackhaus: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
bukatyne:

Lol!

If I don't ask, how would I understand to properly comment?

Just comment anything that comes to your mind, it doesn't need to be proper. This is not an exam hall. grin
Re: Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man by sweetilicious(f): 1:35am On Oct 07, 2017
Gender equality does not mean a woman shouldn't cook for her husband.People have different meaning for this topic.I only see it as women should be protected.Being the head as a woman makes relationship unnatural to a sound mind

1 Like

Re: Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man by bukatyne(f): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
crackhaus:

Just comment anything that comes to your mind, it doesn't need to be proper. This is not an exam hall. grin

Important for posterity sake
Re: Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man by Pataricatering(f): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
nairanaira12:

Then good riddance to bad rubbish. You fail to do your duty as a wife and have over to the house help, like an irresponsible woman would do. But you are ready to run away when the consequences of your inactions starts to manifest. Recognise, accept and perform your duties as a wife, then all will be well.

Bringing the stupid idea of gender equality to the home is a suicide mission. And trust me, the man will never be the victim.
Wonder why you are so pained ? The man will never be the victim ? That s a joke , go to divorce court majority of divorces nowadays are instigated by women . Suicide mission ko , harakiri mission ni !
Re: Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man by nairanaira12: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pataricatering:

Wonder why you are so pained ? The man will never be the victim ? That s a joke , go to divorce court majority of divorces nowadays are instigated by women . Suicide mission ko , harakiri mission ni !

The worst you can do is to divorce the man. He will move on and get another woman. It even gets better if he has money.

So, go ahead and be expecting gender equality in the home. Two masters can't steer the course of a ship; the ship is doomed to sink. The man is the captain of the home. Any woman trying in any manner to usurp that authority because of one thoughtless idea of feminism is setting the home on the path of breakup.

Please, do the world a favor; do not get married. You lack the moral and psychological maturity to make a marriage work. Any woman that doesn't want to accept a man's authority in the home isn't mature for marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Flashes Major Skin In Risque Outfit (see Photos) / "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.