Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics (61237 Views)

Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence / Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Alan Garcia Is Dies! Shot Himself Dead Before Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by officialfestus(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
createz come see for yaself
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by Princedan50: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Karma..
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by GoldenJAT(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
DieBuhari:
All because of Buhari's Boko haram
u too mumu. slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by okenwaa(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Kind of shii we need in this country..

Kill em' all.
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by malakasea(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
DieBuhari:
All because of Buhari's Boko haram
And your father ipob terrorist.
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by ProYouAdminsUK: 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
The dead can not talk.

He was likely shot dead by other officer in retaliation to shooting the commander.

It is not easy to shoot yourself in the head with a rifle and not have the barrel of the gun near your head.
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by Deo1986(m): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
while we do not know the reason for such gruesome event, i want to say that some superiors are tyrants a reason i didnt join the military.
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by billyG(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
see what negligence has cause u took a disgrunted into confinement soldier without restriant
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by Wizaugpet(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Haha! Kinda funny sha, cheesy Now I hope they will go and settle their issues at the other side grin
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by kikake: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Opakan2:
Enemy within..

Exactly the same thing biafra freedom seekers are facing. Their masses want out whereas the politicians don't.
Someone should help me with that trained biafran soldier meme biko.

Biafra politicians and soldiers also want out of Nigeria, it's only a matter of time before they fully come open for Biafra.

Rome was not built in a day.

Nigeria has failed the 170 million people in it, no more remedies.
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by room089: 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Patron why nor?
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by davillian(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Confusion brake e bone e yepa
I say na double wahala for deady body and the owner of deady body. #in fela voice.
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by yommen: 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
emeijeh:
Imagine other nationals dying because of Boko Haram.

And our police force are idling away

This guy did not die because of Book Haram. He killed his boss and also killed himself.
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by smith666999(m): 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
OTONDO
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:08am On Oct 06, 2017
Rules of engagement
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by prettyboi1(m): 12:08am On Oct 06, 2017
Factfinder1:
There's more to this than the eye sees...maybe the commander was a Muslim who was feeding his Islamic terrorist brothers with informations about the military and their strategies.... Quote me and perish

You're obviously full of hatred.
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by Kamoryemi2580(m): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2017
VickyRotex:
Smh. How can you drive a soldier to jail him and not put him under restriction? Haven't you watched 24?
Very sad one btw.

it looks childish to likened a real life occurrence to situations in movies.
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by VickyRotex(f): 12:39am On Oct 06, 2017
Kamoryemi2580:

it looks childish to likened a real life occurrence to situations in movies.

So putting people under restriction only happens in movies? Interesting!
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by FrancisIgya: 12:52am On Oct 06, 2017
Such are common battle field inccidence. You can never predict the change in mood of a soldier when provoked at the front-line.
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 06, 2017
Factfinder1:
There's more to this than the eye sees...maybe the commander was a Muslim who was feeding his Islamic terrorist brothers with informations about the military and their strategies.... Quote me and perish
shameless bigot

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by kingschidozie(m): 3:56am On Oct 06, 2017
This is what should happen to military men that kill innocent unarmed civilians
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by bigpicture001: 4:05am On Oct 06, 2017
when was the last time I saw a tape on nigeria crime scene
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2017
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by Awoo88: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2017
Factfinder1:
I have what Islam had/have done/doing to this world but did ur post mumu pass APC supporters
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by fergie001: 7:19am On Oct 06, 2017
VickyRotex:
Smh. How can you drive a soldier to jail him and not put him under restriction? Haven't you watched 24?
Very sad one btw.
Wow,My O'Brian grin grin
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by ngolokante(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2017
Reski:
Sad. I dont know what transpired. But officers in african armies need to begin to treat their subordinates as humans before any other thing. Soldiers should also try to exercise patience with their commanders because they are humans after all and cannot be perfect at all times.

My brother. I agree the situation could be better but thinking it's an African problem is not true... If you see the way Pakistani officers treat their soldier, you will she'd tears
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by frozen70(f): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2017
That's the end of the matter, case closed.
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by AfonjaConehead: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2017
Sign of gud thing to come for that buratanshi bomboclat
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by mikkycyruz(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]REGISTRATION IS CLOSING TODAY!
DO YOU WISH TO START UP A RABBITRY?
YOU HAVE A DREAM AND PASSION TO REAR RABBITS ON A COMMERCIAL LEVEL?
DO YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN MARKET YOUR RABBITS INTERNALLY AND EXPORT-WISE?
A TWO WEEKS INTENSIVE ONLINE TRAINING IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU.
DATE :9TH OCTOBER
VENUE: WHATSAPP
FEE: 1000 NAIRA
BENEFITS: FREE PROFESSIONAL RABBITRY EBOOK FOR THE NEXT 8 SUBSCRIBERS
CALL AND WHATSAPP ON 07016790673
DOORS WOULD BE CLOSING TODAY!
DONT MISS OUT DUE TO FEARS AND DOUBTS! smileyREGISTRATION IS CLOSING TODAY!
DO YOU WISH TO START UP A RABBITRY?
YOU HAVE A DREAM AND PASSION TO REAR RABBITS ON A COMMERCIAL LEVEL?
DO YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN MARKET YOUR RABBITS INTERNALLY AND EXPORT-WISE?
A TWO WEEKS INTENSIVE ONLINE TRAINING IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU.
DATE :9TH OCTOBER
VENUE: WHATSAPP
FEE: 1000 NAIRA
BENEFITS: FREE PROFESSIONAL RABBITRY EBOOK FOR THE NEXT 8 SUBSCRIBERS
CALL AND WHATSAPP ON 07016790673
DOORS WOULD BE CLOSING TODAY!
DONT MISS OUT DUE TO FEARS AND DOUBTS!

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by globalmind68(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2017
This is really serious!
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by demobaba1(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2017
Reski:
Sad. I dont know what transpired. But officers in african armies need to begin to treat their subordinates as humans before any other thing. Soldiers should also try to exercise patience with their commanders because they are humans after all and cannot be perfect at all times.
Yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) / Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline / Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.