Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Any Igbo People Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Igbo People Here (10594 Views)

Any Igbo Girl In Da Room! / Meet And Date People Here Nigerians Only (home And Abroad) / Meet Krazy People Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 3:20am On Feb 20, 2007
Douzy:

@nnenne
Abero, Agbero or Agboro is short for 'Agboro oje nga', which means a jail-bound crook, rogue, tout, echetram, echetram!

what kind of language is that sweetheart? i've never heard that one before
Re: Any Igbo People Here by ZuluNation(m): 3:20am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

haba, zulu i am disappointed now, cry you too don join woman wrapper union? forget that matter, i will keep fighting it out with him if he continues,  just be an onlooker ooo lol i really don't want to picture u as a woman wrapper at all. One man has taken that crown and it fits him perfectly grin. not you, although my senses tell me you are one kind mischievous so and so, , you dey look for talk?

*Zulu shut up his mouth and sit in corner* sad
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 3:22am On Feb 20, 2007
nnenne if you go through his past posts you will see that he gets into woman palavar too much in here and you wont say what you just did. you can not begin to understand, just chat to everyone else on the thread now, ignore when i lay into him lol its between me and him, so just try to enjoy two bitches in a catfight(bitches being myself lol and 4play lmao) any one want to take bets? grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 3:22am On Feb 20, 2007
ZuluNation:

*Zulu shut up his mouth and sit in corner* sad

for that you will make a good husband, you do ass you're told, LMAO
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 3:23am On Feb 20, 2007
zulu is a darling grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 3:24am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

nnenne if you go through his past posts you will see that he gets into woman palavar too much in here and you wont say what you just did. you can not begin to understand, just chat to everyone else on the thread now, ignore when i lay into him lol its between me and him, so just try to enjoy two bitches in a catfight(bitches being myself lol and 4play lmao) any one want to take bets? grin

ok i understand but why not take it out on zulu instead as 4play don suffer too mcuh now. sorry Zulu
Re: Any Igbo People Here by ZuluNation(m): 3:24am On Feb 20, 2007
nnenneigbo:

for that you will make a good husband, you do ass you're told, LMAO

how do I do ass I'm told. What is the deal with you Igbo ppl and ass tongue
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Macgreat(m): 3:25am On Feb 20, 2007
Lmao !!!
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 3:26am On Feb 20, 2007
ZuluNation:

how do I do ass I'm told. What is the deal with you Igbo people and ass tongue

OMG Zulu tears are coming out my eyes from laughing so hard. i wrote as and i don't know how they changed it to ass. i've noticed weird things happening to what i write in this nairaland. isay blame them not me lo
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Douzy(m): 3:27am On Feb 20, 2007
nnenneigbo:

what kind of language is that sweetheart? i've never heard that one before

Agbero [/i]or [i]agboro [/i]is a Yoruba derivative (imported into the Igbo Language). In Igbo, we call it '[i]mmuba okwu'. So, a[i]gboro oje nga[/i] = (literally) a crook who (often) goes to cell.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Macgreat(m): 3:28am On Feb 20, 2007
Ndi gbo kwe nu-kwe nu-kwe Zuaa nu!
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 3:29am On Feb 20, 2007
why shud i take it out on any one else? i didnt see you tell herpes boy 4play thesame, not that i care, just leave it ok. if not for the attention i gave that ape, this thread for don self destruct long time. anyways back to talking other shit, lets forget 4play for now till i smell his dog breathe again grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 3:34am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

why should i take it out on any one else? i didnt see you tell herpes boy 4play thesame, not that i care, just leave it ok. if not for the attention i gave that ape, this thread for don self destruct long time. anyways back to talking other shit, lets forget 4play for now till i smell his dog breathe again grin

i just wanted to get to the bottom of it but the ting no get bottom sef
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 3:36am On Feb 20, 2007
, i dont know why you are making it ur pet project? if you must go and read all the past posts abeg. dont worry ur pretty little head ok wink
Re: Any Igbo People Here by ZuluNation(m): 3:36am On Feb 20, 2007
See ass this thread just reach 5 pages grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by 4Play(m): 3:37am On Feb 20, 2007
The thing no get bottom because the girl dey crazy.If u start abusing someone,you have to be able to explain why that person is the subject of your insult,unless you have lost your mind
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Hotstepper(f): 3:38am On Feb 20, 2007
woaoooo, ma igbo people oooo, girl, u might see someone and you wont know the person is igbo,  most times, is hard to identify them. Welcome!! it pisses me me that i CANT WRITE OR READ, am loving the thread
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 3:39am On Feb 20, 2007
4play
shut the fuk up you Love Machine
its you and your ganjasmokinwhorewithmanybabiesbymanydaddies that are mad  grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 3:41am On Feb 20, 2007
nnenneigbo:

i just wanted to get to the bottom of it but the ting no get bottom sef

i just wanted peace bnbut i like quarrel too. just ffor now i wanted peace all round
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 3:41am On Feb 20, 2007
zulu you too have started saying ass lol
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Douzy(m): 3:42am On Feb 20, 2007
Hotstepper:

woaoooo, ma igbo people oooo, girl, u might see someone and you wont know the person is igbo, most times, is hard to identify them. Welcome!! it pisses me me that i CANT WRITE OR READ, am loving the thread

Ada bekee, nnoo rine!
Re: Any Igbo People Here by ZuluNation(m): 3:42am On Feb 20, 2007
Madam Hotstepper no come here the talk, You know I'm still not happy with you, you go Nigeria and you never even bother to get us noting. Not even  common bread. which kind sister are you sef
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 3:42am On Feb 20, 2007
you seem to like quoting me, but you never quote that herpes lab rat. anyways its all good.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Douzy(m): 3:44am On Feb 20, 2007
ZuluNation:

Madam Hotstepper no come here the talk, You know I'm still not happy with you, you go Nigeria and you never even bother to get us noting. Not even common bread. which kind sister are you sef

Zulu, ario m gi, rapurum nwannem nwanyi aka o!
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 3:46am On Feb 20, 2007
nnenneigbo:

i just wanted peace bnbut i like quarrel too. just ffor now i wanted peace all round

truee, igbo boys and ass sef LMAO
Re: Any Igbo People Here by 4Play(m): 3:46am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

you seem to like quoting me, but you never quote that herpes lab rat. anyways its all good.

You are acting crazily,so she is perplexed as to why.So explain to her why you seem to be a bit deranged
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 3:49am On Feb 20, 2007
you are confusing me with your so called girlfriend  coco29. shut up i do not explain things to agberos or common cab drivers such as urself

and i said shut it , speak when you are spoken to bloody Love Machine
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 3:49am On Feb 20, 2007
i keep quoting the wrong message, this is not too straight forward.

@ Stilettos
i keep clicking on the wrong message
Re: Any Igbo People Here by 4Play(m): 3:52am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

you are confusing me with your so called girlfriend coco29. shut up i do not explain things to agberos or common cab drivers

She is not an agbero or cab driver ,so explain to her
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 3:58am On Feb 20, 2007
so you say. abegi. when you have finished with her dirt hole you will be looking for the next desparate woman abi? i don't need to explain shit to her or anyone, shut the fuk up i said. woman wrapper, dirty bloody Love Machine

come oh 4play herpes boy, you no get work tomorrow? or were you on night duty today at clapham minicabs
Re: Any Igbo People Here by 4Play(m): 4:01am On Feb 20, 2007
@stilettos

Cretin,explain to nnenneigbo why you are acting like a deranged woman.She has been asking you all these while
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 4:04am On Feb 20, 2007
did she tell you she needs a mouth piece? ehn? dummy. have you finished coco29's old raggeddy pussy? yes the one she squirted 3 babies out off,born of three daddies? are you done? or is that her pussy there stuck on your face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Finding Prince Charming... / I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! / November Born Lets Hook Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.