Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Gigantic Curves In A Tiny G-string - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Gigantic Curves In A Tiny G-string (3075 Views)

Lagos Slay Queen, Roman Goddess Shows Off Fake Backsides With Friend (video) / Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Massive Boobs As She Cast Her Vote / Roman Goddess Shows Off Wads Of Cash And Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Gigantic Curves In A Tiny G-string by streets2empire: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
The Instagram celebrity took to her page to flaunt her gigantic curves in a tiny G-string for Instagram followers. See full photo below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BglP1nYl95h/?taken-by=romangoddess1

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Gigantic Curves In A Tiny G-string by streets2empire: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
cool
Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Gigantic Curves In A Tiny G-string by Skyfornia(m): 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Wow!

Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Gigantic Curves In A Tiny G-string by itspzpics(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Chaiii
Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Gigantic Curves In A Tiny G-string by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Advertising for the highest bidder..
This is what they do..
Giving the chance, i won't fork her for free..
Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Gigantic Curves In A Tiny G-string by Stallion93(m): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
But this is good o! I'm already salivating. Why do they castigate men for liking such things, it's just it is good...,i mean it looks and def feels good
Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Gigantic Curves In A Tiny G-string by shogsman(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
This made me puke,eye sore

Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Gigantic Curves In A Tiny G-string by Misscaring(f): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thought she is married ����

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Gigantic Curves In A Tiny G-string by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
damn,see UKWU.bouncing bubble
Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Gigantic Curves In A Tiny G-string by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Advertising for the highest bidder..

This is what they do..

Giving the chance, i won't fork her for free..
naso una go dey make mouth. its people like you DAT will b masturbating with her pics,and u will come on nairaland and b saying rubbish.who wan even give you d opportunity
Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Gigantic Curves In A Tiny G-string by Kobicove(m): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
This does not look like Roman Goddess or whatever her name is undecided

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Is Pregnant @ 17years? / Very Surprising - Russian Model Goes Topless To Honour Their World Cup Hero Goal / Photograph: Is This Senator Sani Yerima’s Egyptian “child Bride” All Grown Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.