Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Scammers New Tactics (pic) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scammers New Tactics (pic) (53269 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / New Tactics Of P.O.S Operators / Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by DianaJ(f): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin nija boys get talent only for crime ,they can't use these talent to make our country better

2 Likes

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by NCANTaskForce: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2017
Razakipaye:
this is the msg i received from d scammer Dear customer,we wish to inform you that your parcel arrived at our Head Office at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport,FCT, Abuja .Kindly call our office on 0810-102-0239 for pickup or home delivery.. Thanks for using EMIRATE AIRCARGO
if u want home delivery pay #7500 to
PARCEL DISPATCH MANAGER
TIMI AKPOTUDOUGHA
FIRST BANK
Note:payments are to be made before dispatch time
It's a scam, I was about to be scammed too, try video calling the bastard, u will see it's an Afonja at Ojuelegba.

3 Likes

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Coldfeets: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2017
Bullet01:

It's only a Nigerian that will use "am instead of I'm" Cheap scam .

Through their English you shall know them

You're very smart.

That am instead of I'm or I am alone is enough to tell any smart person that it is a Nigerian at the other end.

1 Like

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by XX01(f): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2017
A non-Nigerian was responding with "am okay, am happy," etc and you didn't decode that you were chatting with a Naija guy.

1 Like

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by NCANTaskForce: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2017
Razakipaye:
I told d guy i am coming to pick it in two days time he said d parcel will be return to London if u dnt come dat day. and d wouldn't give anyone if not me. and he refuse to send their address to me.
That's the same thing the idiot told me, it's a scam.
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by delishpot: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2017
This is not new, it has been used and successfully so for a while now. Someone just wake up and decide to dash you iPhone, laptop and 900 pounds...... They succeed because Nigerians think Oyinbo people or anyone living in obodo oyinbo are all millionaires who can throw away money without looking back. If it was a strange naija guy that wrote those messages from somewhere in naija Will people believe their free goodies so easily?

2 Likes

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by jrerico1(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2017
Broke scammer, you say u dy London dy scam one broke person for Nigeria here?? Nonsense reason with you head
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by SBG04: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2017
G boys are now looking home. It's like the EFCC is harassing international operations.
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by UhuruKenyata: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2017
Razakipaye:
I wanted to play along to see d end of the guy
I did some investigation and discovered the guy is a nigerian based in warri. His facebook contact info have d identity of a lady named Ruth Onotafe. Go back to his facebook profile and check the info

1 Like

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by duchessphils: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2017
Razakipaye:
24hrs after a guy sent me friend request we started chatting on Facebook and he almost succeeded in his scam if not for God. guys please do not be greedy. see our discussion in pic.

Op, yours didn't even go far sef. My sisters own, they brought d box and told her to pay 10k before she collect. She insisted on opening and d guy no gree. Luckily for her, she called our bro and he told her not to pay a penny. He took the box back. Scammers everywhere o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by seguno2: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2017
Leopantro:
a random guy loves you so much he's sending a expensive gifts?

and they call us scammers

They are greedy hence easily hooked by scammers.
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by GavelSlam: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
It's a scam, I was about to be scammed too, try video calling the bastard, u will see it's an Afonja at Ojuelegba.

Na Ijaw boy.

Even as an itseke guy I no fit hide my brother.
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by seguno2: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Razakipaye:
24hrs after a guy sent me friend request we started chatting on Facebook and he almost succeeded in his scam if not for God. guys please do not be greedy. see our discussion in pic.

The bold part is the koko of the matter.
Do not be greedy.
11th commandment.

You can't reap what you have not sown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by KingAfo(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2017
Leopantro:
a random guy loves you so much he's sending a expensive gifts?

and they call us scammers
You no see as I dey look am ? Greedy boy

2 Likes

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by gonkin(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2017
They are both scammers. But one is a newbee.
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Sanchez01: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2017
Ahmeduana:

HOW DID YOU KNOW, ARE YOU AN OPERATOR?
Funny. The same technique has been used on those around me.
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by columbus007(m): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2017
Op,dont be fool by those boys,it happened to me b4 and I simply ask them to bring it to me and collect the money from me hand to hand,and they took off.

1 Like

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by olad54: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2017
this is a blogger that want followers. how could somebody in London send you an I phone , mac 2 laptop and $900 pounds. can somebody convert that into naira? and see how much is that . where is the scam and the gain? scammers do not like to lose.
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by nototribalist: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2017
Sanchez01:

The random guy is a Nigerian. Besides, the trick is one of the oldest in the books.
you must be a pro in this scamming business
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by delishpot: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2017
Roseey0:
U are lucky this one has not gone to Babalawo to cook his tongue.
You would have sent that money without even knowing what you were doing.
Cheap scam
So na 7500 be him pay after the whole drama?
This one is still a learner

They start charging with something small just to keep you invested in the game. After wards they ask for maybe more or a bit less but they will try to take until you decode and logout.

1 Like

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Marshalxv(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2017
Lol,na old trick. I got one last year claiming she send ipone and laptop, i told the delivery guy to sell the iphone and use the money to send the laptop ,the guy no talk to me again

2 Likes

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by delishpot: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2017
SBG04:
G boys are now looking home. It's like the EFCC is harassing international operations.

They have been looking home since. They started from home but graduated to the abroad because of exchange rate and the nativity of Oyinbo to 419 games.

1 Like

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by d33types: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2017
GavelSlam:

Na Ijaw boy.

Even as an itseke guy I no fit hide my brother.

Stupìd idiòts have started bringing tribalism into the matter..
Crime has no tribe o
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Mekulz(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2017
Can't stop laughing. I believe that was the same guy that scammed a female friend of mine. The same tactics its jux that he succeeded cause the girl sent him 4500, not until I checked their conversation and told her she has been scammed.
The guy is damn smart.

1 Like

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Chidinmaluv22(f): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2017
you shld know it's a scam
and it's a Naija guy that open that account and it's still him that u r calling once you send the money, u will be blocked immediately
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by jc173(f): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2017
kramer:

I think Op already paid, that’s why he’s here
Or maybe not!
Op come and finish your story

Hahaha, u no go kill person
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by KendrickAyomide: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2017
This format don cast na.. na Custom work be this . na greedy people e dey catch.. especially girls

1 Like

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by BALLOSKI: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2017
blessedvisky:
I smell GAY shocked
I go with this more.

1 Like

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2017
Razakipaye:
this is the msg i received from d scammer Dear customer,we wish to inform you that your parcel arrived at our Head Office at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport,FCT, Abuja .Kindly call our office on 0810-102-0239 for pickup or home delivery.. Thanks for using EMIRATE AIRCARGO
if u want home delivery pay #7500 to
PARCEL DISPATCH MANAGER
TIMI AKPOTUDOUGHA
FIRST BANK
Note:payments are to be made before dispatch time
Emirates don't do child's play. They don't use individual account.

It's a scam

1 Like

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Explorerx(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2017
The scammer open the Facebook account as Ruth onotafe before changing it to Roy Reynolds this razak no fit get sense for life

1 Like

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by BamideleOJ: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2017
You didn't prove any scam here. I guess you are the real scammer sef who hopes to scam the guy
A lot of details have been cut off from the conversation. Park well till sense fall on you!!
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2017
gurunlocker:

Don't you know that the scammer is obviously a Nigerian? That scam format is old as f*uck...
which format is new.. Lemme learn and become the first yahoo girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics / Forbes 30 Under 30: Meet Omoha Nduka, 25-Years-Nigerian real Estate Billionaire / Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.