Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

What Did/do You Hate About School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Did/do You Hate About School (8950 Views)

ASUU Warns FG About School Reopening / Disregard The Fake News About School Resumption On September (see Full Summary) / What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did/do You Hate About School by Rick9(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
The Stress, the annoying impromptu tests, endless assignments, group assignments, annoying exams and sometimes failing a course you wrote well, for one reason or another, and teaching us to cram instead of to understand. Mtchew

But what I love about school,
The friends you meet, beautiful girls, different activities and sometimes politics. Eheheheheheheh
Re: What Did/do You Hate About School by lolladex(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
0 credit unit course exam I also hate going to school regularly
Re: What Did/do You Hate About School by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
lozanni:

You hit the nail on the head.
From my 3rd year on campus, I started counting the days to graduation, not realizing it is a different and tough world out there, though we were warned by some Alumni of the University who came to give us some prep talk.
We did not take the Alumni speakers seriously, in our usual youthful presumptuous way, but now we know better.
i can see now that school life is the best,i wish i could turn back to that time when we were in sch,but not possible,hmm what a life

1 Like

Re: What Did/do You Hate About School by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Queenslary:
exams, 7am lectures, sunny afternoon lectures, fixed class,stupid lecturers,boring lectures, ITK colleagues etc jere
babe i like you

1 Like

Re: What Did/do You Hate About School by enemyofprogress: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
Everything except the beautiful female teachers/students
Re: What Did/do You Hate About School by MightyHand(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
I hate those lecturer that never mark exam script, but jxt grade frm B to F. they will neva giv A'
Re: What Did/do You Hate About School by vivyXx3(f): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Waking up early.
Singing the national/school anthem like 4 times until the principal is satisfied and it didn't help that they are both long and slow. .. angry
But I enjoyed student week and surprise test

1 Like

Re: What Did/do You Hate About School by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
I just hate everything about the Nigerian schools, that's all
Re: What Did/do You Hate About School by cho25bc(f): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
Waking up early in d morning to prep for lectures,reading for tests/exams dat d lecturer will give eventually fail u or manage 2 score u far below ur deserved grades.I also hate exploitation by d school mgt and staff,ie,unnecessary levies and dues.
But all thanks 2 God that thru it all,I scaled thru

Unfortunately,will soon go back 2 school,lol.

Meanwhile,check my signature smiley
Re: What Did/do You Hate About School by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mahn Bleep school.
Re: What Did/do You Hate About School by MacMath(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
I hate chosing me to talk on a debate topic.it always be as if theres a load on me b4 d day.

but i love quiz wella

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Ume Form @ Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu Is Out / If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! / LASG Insists On Reviewed Boarding Fees For Model Colleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.