Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. (3898 Views)

The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks / List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms / What Were You Taught In School That You Later Learned Was Completely Untrue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. by Emanagerr: 1:54am On Jun 19, 2020
They said school can not teach me how to make money, it teaches me how to be a nice complaint servant working to enrich others, but now I know the real truth...

See it yourself here, don't be deceived HERE knowledge is power
CLICK HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. by abokikhalifa: 6:07am On Jun 19, 2020
What is the real truth ?
Re: What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. by Hypnotise: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2020
abokikhalifa:
What is the real truth ?
The real truth is that school is not always needed to become wealthy.

4 Likes

Re: What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2020
Tell us oooo
Re: What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2020
Hypnotise:

The real truth is that school is not always needed to become wealthy.
What is a School? cheesy cheesy

We've had enough of the school is not this school is not that.

School doesn't teach you how to be wealthy, not going to school doesn't neither infact, you'd be worse off.

6 Likes

Re: What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2020
School is just to give you more knowledge on different aspects of life, How to make money is never a topic in the school, you figure that out Yourself.

3 Likes

Re: What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. by Paypaylme(m): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Read the same informative news and earn while doing it

Re: What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. by Emanagerr: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
abokikhalifa:
What is the real truth ?
Check the link.
Re: What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. by Vyzz: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
School teaches u everything u need to know.... It depends on the angle u look at it....

If I want to be a digital designer so I can earn money I would have to go to their school and learn it..... Now school made mo money...

A school isn't just an environment with classrooms that has chairs.

1 Like

Re: What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. by efembaba(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
For d umpteenth time, schools are not for making u wealthy.. Schools are for emancipating minds and giving u tools that will help u to fufil ur dreams.. However school is just an organized system to give u education.. Education is actually what emancipates and it can be gotten anywhere including outside school

1 Like

Re: What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. by hardbody: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
I'd rather go to school and be rich than not go to school and be rich. That simple

1 Like

Re: What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. by chris259(m): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
The problem here is not from schools in general but from the society at large. The society has wired the brains of the youths to think that going to school will actually make u wealthy, but dat is not the case these days. To me schools just imparts knowledge into u and also see to it dat u are useful to the society at large. Its now left for u to make judicious use of knowledge u have gained to fend for urself.
Re: What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
Alotta people go to school to learn how to read n write, also for some is to run away from poverty.
Re: What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. by Ukpevictorlala: 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
Financial intelligence is never thought in school doesn't renders school useless
Re: What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. by imustmakeit(m): 6:21am On Jun 20, 2020
Emanagerr:
They said school can not teach me how to make money, it teaches me how to be a nice complaint servant working to enrich others, but now I know the real truth...

See it yourself here, don't be deceived HERE knowledge is power
CLICK HERE
What would you rather be doing in your childhood days. You can still make your money after 22 when you're "done" with school
Re: What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. by abokikhalifa: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Emanagerr:

Check the link.

Make my phone explode if I click that link.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities And Their Catchment Areas: Sure Admission Chances / Pictures That Would Help U Through Your 2021 Journey / 30 Pyscho Serial Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.