Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) (28572 Views)

Jumia Sacks 900 Workers To Reduce Cost Of Operation / High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend / Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by ayodeji9223: 8:15am On Oct 06, 2017
grin
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by deepwater(f): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2017
lol
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by OlabodeAjala(m): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2017
My brothers,is not easy collecting 35k as a salary with a wife who is jobless for now and with a kid. Life is hard I must say. But, God still keep us alive.

3 Likes

Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by tehinse1(m): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2017
My salary was cut down by 15% to sustain my job and now it's a burden. Don't longer consider it as salary but stipend. Bubu really mess things up with his mediocrity policy.

1 Like

Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2017
Ajibo111:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please i need your help. I am realy into trouble and there is no one to help me out, that is why i brought the issue here because i believe i could find solution here.
Am about to be thrown out from where am staying by my landlord. I am an orphan that has no one to run to. I have tried to raise the money by all means but things are not realy working out for me.
Please am not asking for much
, any amount is okay for me. God will bless you guys for me

Sorry to hear that...how about your church? Isnt there any help they can render
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by NokiaN8(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2017
Ajibo111:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please i need your help. I am realy into trouble and there is no one to help me out, that is why i brought the issue here because i believe i could find solution here.
Am about to be thrown out from where am staying by my landlord. I am an orphan that has no one to run to. I have tried to raise the money by all means but things are not realy working out for me.
attach your bank account.. so helpers can send donations
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by seguno2: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2017
neonly:
No bi lie buhari is a kangaroo

A kangaroo who has refused to reduce the salaries of our senators and representatives even though we thought that the APC Messiah would bring us change.
Instead he brought us chains embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by jonnytad(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2017
Worse than this bro...... I wish you see how people were packing cements frm a capsized truck here in ibadan last weekend. Not minding their health or explosion frm the truck. It is so serious that a guy ran away leaving his wife on labour cuz hospital bill.
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2017
chloedogie:
Truth of the matter is if you don't have another source of income, you will be choked up. I always advise people to learn to spring up another stream of income. It reduces the load on your salary. How do you feel if you run a side business that gives you as little as 20-30k profit per week, that alone has solved most of your weekly expenses. So when the salary comes on the 25th, you have little things to spend money on.

Good post. Can you give examples? Would like to know the biz one could attach to his salary capable of giving additional income without or less stress

1 Like

Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by Ajibo111(m): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2017
NokiaN8:
attach your bank account.. so helpers can send donations
Thanks i will do just that.
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by seguno2: 8:23am On Oct 06, 2017
Ajibo111:
Dear Nairalanders,

account no: 6235186312

Stop scamming people with your 419 plans.
Where did you get money to open 83 threads including:

https://www.nairaland.com/2975373/pete-edochie-celebrates-69th-birthday

You should ask Pete Edochie to bail you out the same way that Buhari bailed out the governors who sponsored his election.
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by Ajibo111(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2017
seguno2:

Stop scamming people with your 419 plans.
Where did you get money to open 83 threads including:

https://www.nairaland.com/2975373/pete-edochie-celebrates-69th-birthday

You should ask Pete Edochie to bail you out the same way that Buhari bailed out the governors who sponsored his election.

You have to say all you want because you are right.

But get these things right, I am an active nairalander for years and am equally working.

Sometimes in life we encounters trials in life and that is what am facing right now.

Thanks!!!

5 Likes

Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by Mswift: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2017
Lol.
Check my signature for sure way to make money online.
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by tylesh(f): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2017
Very true grin
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by Dollabiz: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Oh
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2017
Ajibo111:
Dear Nairalanders,

Add the name of your bank to help your ministry
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by eagleonearth(m): 8:52am On Oct 06, 2017
ScotFree:
Very True. But when you build your own businesses and create investments, you don't really relate anymore to the picture.
is it building it while you're still a salary earner?
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by hanassholesolo: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2017
safiaaBUTTHOLE:
This is more like it

Why is your bank account big?

1 Like

Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by Joylove05(f): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2017
Wow... shocked
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by Joylove05(f): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2017
Oh my God grin
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by Joylove05(f): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2017
Good grin
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Why is your bank account big?

Lmao, because it's small grin
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2017
ScotFree:
Very True. But when you build your own businesses and create investments, you don't really relate anymore to the picture.

Very true

Many people are learning coping strategies. What is the minimum wage self? I wonder how government workers on lower levels cope
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2017
OlabodeAjala:
My brothers,is not easy collecting 35k as a salary with a wife who is jobless for now and with a kid. Life is hard I must say. But, God still keep us alive.

35k is not enough for a family...is this a real life story or a joke? Many caterers i know earn 40k even people selling Ugwu at the markets now earn around 40k, with a meal every day
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by cooldood(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2017
Everyone has made valid points,so in all of these what is the average monthly income or salary for someone to meet up with cost of living a good life in Lagos (for a bachelor planning to rent a 4 bedroom terrace with marriage in mind)?

Me think average of #750k monthly de ok.Whatya think...
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2017
ScotFree:
Can you recommend what kind of business one should venture into and it startup capital in a harsh economy environment like Nigeria?
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by muller101(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2017
neonly:
No bi lie buhari is a kangaroo
pls always be straight forward. He is a SICK kangaroo.
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by femicyrus(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2017
Ajibo111:
Dear Nairalanders,

this looks like society general bank account number.
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by Cmeo(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
chloedogie:
Truth of the matter is if you don't have another source of income, you will be choked up. I always advise people to learn to spring up another stream of income. It reduces the load on your salary. How do you feel if you run a side business that gives you as little as 20-30k profit per week, that alone has solved most of your weekly expenses. So when the salary comes on the 25th, you have little things to spend money on.

Would you like me to tell you a stupid lie?
from my simple observation, over 70% of those who run side business together with their paid job don't breakeven with the side business. in most cases, they even take money from the paid job to cover losses pf their side job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by Longman6(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=tobdee post=61152628]Some Island residents can relate.[/quote
As in....house rent is about 40% of my monthly salary

1 Like

Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
chloedogie:

its not so easy that's why.
Re: Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) by chloedogie(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
jclassiq:

its not so easy that's why.

With God all things are possible and HE makes difficult things easy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Do Air Traffic Controllers Earn In Nigeria? / Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court / Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.