Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu (2579 Views)

Government Buildings In Africa Are A Likely Vector For Chinese Spying / Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister / 2019 Buhari Mecca Pictures Are Fake- Nnamdi Kanu Fires Nigeria Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by nototribalist: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer has urged a group, Lawyers of Conscience (LAWCONS), to meet him in court

- The group had earlier called for the arrest of Kanu's lawyer, saying he is a member of the outlawed IPOB

- Ifeanyi Ejiofor said the demand by the group for his arrest is an offshoot of inciting tantrums

- He said he will not succumb to any threat, intimidation or harassment in carrying out his job

The lawyer to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has urged a group, Lawyers of Conscience, to meet him in court.

Ifeanyi Ejiofor reacting to a demand by the group that he (Ejiofor) and some other members of the IPOB be arrested, said the publication is misleading and baseless.

Ejiofor said the demand made by group is an offspring of inciting tantrums.

However, stating that LAWCONS does not exist, Ejiofor called on the group and its leadership to meet him in court as a party to the suit already filed against the Nigerian army chief of staff, Tukur Buratai.

He said: "From my far reaching research and extensive consultations, with the high echelon of the NBA, and other allied organizations, there is no such group, known and going by the name Lawyers of Conscience.

"Because if such persons exists, I will first extend my deepest sympathy to the supposed parents/guardians of this faceless group for wasting their hard earned resources, injecting these breeds of empty, and relatively uneducated rascals Into our poor society.

"If I know them as lawyers, I would have also add that these manifestly uninformed political hirelings really need to go back to university to understand how law work."

He also urged the group and its members to research and study more on the ethics of the law profession and its rules of professional misconduct.

He said that even non lawyers seem to be more learned that the members of the group who have described themselves as lawyers of conscience.

"From the poor content of the publication under reference, it depicts tantrums hurriedly put together by hungry motor park touts solely sponsored for a hatchet task. I will be failing in my duty as a lawyer if the intention of my rejoinder is to join issues with them on tantrums which does not bear the face of any known law.

"The publication which shows the level of frustration faced by the persecutors. I make bold to say therefore, that before the article will be given the undesired credit, I will request that the hoodlums who are acting the script written by their pay masters are fully unmasked. Removing their veil is significant in the circumstance, since they are operating under a pseudo name. It will assist with the full identities and particulars of the quacks behind the publication, for a job poorly executed.

"Despite lacking in substance, and sound legal argument, such offensive tantrums had succeeded in exposing their sponsors the more.

"Why are the persecutors afraid of returning back to the same court, they once enjoyed it's largesse? Particularly now a date has been fixed for definite hearing of our application to vacate the order purportedly proscribing IPOB?" the lawyer asked.

The IPOB leader's counsel added that no amount of threat, intimidation or harassment will deter him from pursuing various federal government's infractions to its logical conclusion in court.

The group of lawyers accused Ejiofor of fueling the agitation for Biafra.

The group also warned the federal government of its plans to take legal actions if Ejiofor and the listed members of the IPOB are not arrested.

https://www.naij.com/1128774-if-lawyers-meet-court-nnamdi-kanus-lawyer-tells-group.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by simultaneousboi(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Don't mind them

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by paBuhari(m): 12:41am On Oct 06, 2017
Why is this thread not on frontpage

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by SweetJoystick(m): 12:42am On Oct 06, 2017
Ejiofor, you are learned. More grease to your elbow

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by conductorAMG: 2:27am On Oct 06, 2017
Maka chi, this guy know book. cheesy

Not like the Zoogerian lawyers who couldn't defend their kleptomaniac ugu leaf Buhari in his WAEC certificate forgery scandal and resorted to bullying the applicant with death threats.

Biafra nwere mmadu

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by Ratello: 3:55am On Oct 06, 2017
Much respect to this learned counsel for this outburst. Those miserable lawyers are barely working for this useless APC government and are definitely hungry lots.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by Bhella5(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2017
The coward speaks from his hiding

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2017
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2017
Bhella5:
The coward speaks from his hiding

We all know you didn't go to school.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 8:23am On Oct 06, 2017
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by magoo10(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2017
lawcons or what do they call them are bunch of miserable compromised beings who do not understand the law but continue to be deceived by political elements who are ready to pay for their daily meal.

Nigeria is not in a banana republic can someone tell these hirelings to shut da bleep up and take their case to court.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by Omeokachie: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2017
Go to any court in the land and you will find their members approach you to 'market' their services for small chop moni.

You waste your time replying them.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2017
Ejiofor keeps giving them knockout punches left, right and centre.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by nototribalist: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
Ejiofor keeps giving them knockout punches left, right and centre.
things like this will never make front page, if you know what I mean

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by Donpresh95(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2017
WHEN EDUCATION SPEAKS HAUSA FULANI HIDES

This Lawyer is Nnamdi Kanu the second.

BOTH HIM AND MAZI NNAMDI KANU KNOWS WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN AND ALSO BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY KNOW. God bless him, God bless our leader

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by kp3tech(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2017
Lalasticlala this revelation should be on fp...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2017
PURE SENSE NO MIXTURE

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by Sprumbabafather: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigeria is in trouble
Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by stev120(m): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
carry on ify. you will tumble them in their court. ...
Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by ProDNA: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
For reliable paternity DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by binsanni(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
were the idiot they talk from self?

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by nototribalist: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
binsanni:
were the idiot they talk from self?
I know sey na you be that

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu by achi4u(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Anyi you really hit 'em hard grin

(1) (Reply)

APC Senator Elect Caught With Another Man's Wife (photo) / Rivers Election: Watch The Moment LGA Collation Officer Was Shot Dead (Video) / *an Appeal Letter For Rehabilitation Of A Dilapidated School Structure*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.