Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti (37831 Views)

FG Announces Plans To Employ All Qualified And Licenced Teachers In The Country / PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification / PHOTOS: Gov Fayose Ties Turban In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by stev120(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
any of his appearance is an advertisement. . Senior man. .....
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by molas02: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lero15:
This is the season all politicians will be extremely nice. Beware.
unlike Fayose, he s been 9ce from day 1. if Aregbe can learn
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Giving a teacher a car and yet NOT paying their salary, how will the man buy gas into the ride?

I will advice he pay Salary and let the man invest or give the man a money making machine and not a money sucking machine
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by destiny25(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Fhemmmy:
Giving a teacher a car and yet NOT paying their salary, how will the man buy gas into the ride?

I will advice he pay Salary and let the man invest or give the man a money making machine and not a money sucking machine
I THINK THE CAR CAN BE SOLD AND THE MONEY PROPERLY INVESTED. THAT WILL BE A WIN WIN SITUATION. MY OPINION cool
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by Fhemmmy: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
destiny25:
I THINK THE CAR CAN BE SOLD AND THE MONEY PROPERLY INVESTED. THAT WILL BE A WIN WIN SITUATION. MY OPINION cool

Nice one too . . . .
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by streetzdreamz(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Fhemmmy:

salaries don't get owed for life,it will definitely be paid someday,its still a win win scenario for him.
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by Femistico(m): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
When last has that woman knelt down to collect something from her husband at home like this...
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
streetzdreamz:
salaries don't get owed for life,it will definitely be paid someday,its still a win win scenario for him.

That means they have a governor with misplaced priority . . . .
And for this utterance coming from the leaders of tomorrow, i seriously weep for Nigeria because while he is waiting and hoping for salary to be paid, how will he put gas in the car?
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by streetzdreamz(m): 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Fhemmmy:

That means they have a governor with misplaced priority . . . .
And for this utterance coming from the leaders of tomorrow, i seriously weep for Nigeria because while he is waiting and hoping for salary to be paid, how will he put gas in the car?
you can either keep weeping or you save your tears for a better cause, the country is in a mess and its not online rants and talks that will set things in the right path......and either his priorities are misplaced or not; its his own kettle of fish not mine.
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
streetzdreamz:
you can either keep weeping or you save your tears for a better cause, the country is in a mess and its not online rants and talks that will set things in the right path......and either his priorities are misplaced or not; its his own kettle of fish not mine.

So why are you now putting the issue on your head, you could as well just read my comment without responding . . . . The country is in a mess and yet an educated person like you see nothing wrong in a governor giving a car to someone while he is owing a whole state salary for months.
Maybe you have no idea what it means for salary to be owed:
It means school fees of those teachers or employees cant be paid
It means the wife of those teachers cant even cook
It means they can't pay their own rent too and on and on
Meaning the effect is rippled and will eventually collapse the economy of such state . . . . Let's think and hold these people accountable.
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by streetzdreamz(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Fhemmmy:

So why are you now putting the issue on your head, you could as well just read my comment without responding . . . . The country is in a mess and yet an educated person like you see nothing wrong in a governor giving a car to someone while he is owing a whole state salary for months.
Maybe you have no idea what it means for salary to be owed:
It means school fees of those teachers or employees cant be paid
It means the wife of those teachers cant even cook
It means they can't pay their own rent too and on and on
Meaning the effect is rippled and will eventually collapse the economy of such state . . . . Let's think and hold these people accountable.

we both know who dey carry the issue on top head like gnut hawker,I quoted your initial post cuz I felt those guys were lucky to have the car,and their salaries will equally still get paid,or the money used in purchasing two cars would have paid the backlog of the salaries the state is owing her workers? say;he didn't give them that car and didn't pay their salaries either,who will drag him to a court of law? ask for the number of governors owing salaries in this country if you don't have the info within your reach already, aint supporting any politician,there are no saints in that game, but that doesnt mean i cant have an opinion about their actions either,so next time before you weep for any future leader read betwixt the lines,and how do we hold them accountable? by going on a useless protest carrying placards and what else? indulge me!!! if you still don't get my point,I am not at liberty to school you further...............
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
streetzdreamz:
we both know who dey carry the issue on top head like gnut hawker,I quoted your initial post cuz I felt those guys were lucky to have the car,and their salaries will equally still get paid,or the money used in purchasing two cars would have paid the backlog of the salaries the state is owing her workers? say;he didn't give them that car and didn't pay their salaries either,who will drag him to a court of law? ask for the number of governors owing salaries in this country if you don't have the info within your reach already, aint supporting any politician,there are no saints in that game, but that doesnt mean i cant have an opinion about their actions either,so next time before you weep for any future leader read betwixt the lines,and how do we hold them accountable? by going on a useless protest carrying placards and what else? indulge me!!! if you still don't get my point,I am not at liberty to school you further...............

Statement in bold tells me the reason why leaders can do such . . . . Mind you i am not against just your governor, i am against ANY employer that refuse to pay salary, let me ask you, how are the people supposed to go to work daily without salary being paid? I will be back to read your response
For your information, i remember agreeing with another gentleman that said the guy could sell the car and use the money to do business, which was an excellent post by the gentleman but for you to tell me that if the governor decided not to pay, nothing can be done (ONLY IN A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs / Buhari Terminates Oil Swap Agreement / Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.