Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti (37832 Views)

FG Announces Plans To Employ All Qualified And Licenced Teachers In The Country / PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification / PHOTOS: Gov Fayose Ties Turban In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by Bolustical: 7:51am On Oct 06, 2017
Fayose, the saviour of Biafraudians.
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by gabpaul: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2017
darkenkach:
I will forever remember Mr Erikefii. That man made me hate maths for the rest of my life cry

How that one take concern the wrapper wey fayose tie now
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by Pain(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2017
Once Chance. One Corner Governor tongue

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by fk001(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2017
Trying by all means to buy the poor masses with peanut.

Fayose can never become president of Nigeria, i can swear for that. Anyone from southwest can become president i don't even mind someone from south east to become president but definitely not fayose.

Bigot, We know he is anti North, how will he get our votes, after all the insult he showered on us.
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by pweetiedee(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2017
See how that bush woman is kneeling down. She is almost licking his shoe sef.

Fayose no pay salary, he dey gift cars abi? The other teachers don't deserve to be rewarded?

God will judge.
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by johnmartus(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2017
tongue mischievous best in what way?are they conduct exam?
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by BrutalJab: 7:56am On Oct 06, 2017
Bolustical:
yesss
Yes what exactly? That he is ur nemesis?
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by pweetiedee(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2017
edlion57:
He is always friendly to the poor even after winning election... unlike others...

yes o. He is very friendly to them. He loves them so much that he refused to pay them.

Ekiti people are really enjoying.

yeye
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2017
Mynd44:
[s]I don't understand WTF his is wearing, what the recipients are wearing and why they are wearing the same damn fabric with the governor's face on it. Did he give them clothes with his face in it or did they buy it?

Poo looks too narcissistic and gay
[/s]

he looks better than bloodsucking buhari. grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by victorazyvictor(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2017
obyrich:
Has he paid their salaries?

you can go and help him pay

1 Like

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by OTayobami(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2017
obyrich:

You think say he be like your governor

1 Like

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by otunbadan(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2017
edlion57:
He is always friendly to the poor even after winning election... unlike others...

You didn't notice that election is not far away and hevwant to contest for presidency. He will be nice once more
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by iamjavadem(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2017
I dont like Fayose but i really commend him on this. Nice.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by Amarabae(f): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2017
Hahahahahaha, fayose is quite handsome sha
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by ufuosman(m): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2017
Oshoko shun weed
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by 400billionman: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2017
fk001:
Trying by all means to buy the poor masses with peanut.

Fayose can never become president of Nigeria, i can swear for that. Anyone from southwest can become president i don't even mind someone from south east to become president but definitely not fayose.

Bigot, We know he is anti North, how will he get our votes, after all the insult he showered on us.

Why are you scared ?

Drink ice water

You will be alright..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by Coldfeets: 8:33am On Oct 06, 2017
Behold the undisputed leader of the free world.

Behold the undisputed presidente of peoples repoblik of Bïafra.

Ladies & gentlemen,

I give you....

Maazi Ayoor Fayoshey!
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by yaki84: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2017
Mynd44:
I don't understand WTF his is wearing, what the recipients are wearing and why they are wearing the same damn fabric with the governor's face on it. Did he give them clothes with his face in it or did they buy it?

Poo looks too narcissistic and gay

shud i like u even wen i hate u?
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by obyrich(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2017
OTayobami:

You think say he be like your governor
Who is 'your governor'?
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by ikdaddy01(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2017
good one.
Another governor is busy giving old passat wagon as hire Purchase

1 Like

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2017
Have u seen it before? wink
esthel:
But Fayose is huge tho
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by mechanics(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2017
Congrats to them, reward for hardwork and more commitment to duties.
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by FakoMaybach1: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2017
Hate him or Love him, Fayose is a great man.
He defeated APC 16 -0 in the election, He is the first and only southerner to stand up to fulani herdsmen, He banned them and clipped their wings
His four sons schooled in Nigeria, he is not tribal or nepotistic neither is he a hypocrite like Buhari.

I am not saying he must be president, but if 2019 boils down to Buhari, Atiku and Fayose, i am voting Fayose all the way and i will campaign for him, for i know oshokomole will not abandon the people when he gets to Aso rock

Fayose can win, conditionally he has my vote in 2019

1 Like

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by okerekeikpo: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2017
Nigeria's next president
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by lereinter(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2017
esthel:
But Fayose is huge tho
you wanna feel his weight on your body
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by lereinter(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2017
which kind kneeling down is this now...

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by akigbemaru: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2017
Dosmay:
It has become an annual festival in Ekiti state to celebrate teachers' day in an elaborate way. Mr. Egunjobi Adeyemo from Iworoko Ekiti went home with the car key as the best performing secondary school teacher of the year and
Mrs. Ojo Grace Ope of SUBEB Model Nur/Pry School, Omuo Ekiti won that of the primary.

Check out Governor fayose outfit to the gracious event.

http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/10/see-governor-fayose-attire-as-he.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVsME8_Uo5I
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by PureMe01: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2017
obyrich:
ask Yahaya Bello of Kogi and Aregbesola of Osun,then hear Okorocha's final answer..they will answer u perfectly

1 Like

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2017
Fayose...Nigeria next president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith / Twitter Ban: Sheikh Gumi To Buhari 'Be Mature, Accept Criticisms' / Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.