Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

Men And Women Are Not Equal. At Home, The Man Is The Head – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men And Women Are Not Equal. At Home, The Man Is The Head – Tiwa Savage (448 Views)

Barber Carves Pasuma's Face On The Head Of A Fan. See Reactions (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt / Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Women Are Not Equal. At Home, The Man Is The Head – Tiwa Savage by activistjohnny(m): 3:17am On Oct 06, 2017
Nigerian artiste, Tiwa Savage has side she doesn’t think men and women are equal. Speaking on the Midday show on The Beat 99.9FM with OAP Toolz, on gender equality, she said: “It’s real. I’m not going to say I’m completely comfortable with it but it is what it is. .
You have to deal with it. If it means you have to work 10 times harder than your male counterparts, don’t complain about it, do what you have to do. We all celebrate people like Oprah and Mo Abudu and we don’t actually realise what they have to do to get to that point. .
They probably had to do 20 times than their male counterparts. Once you get there, you don’t complain about how you get there. So, whatever it is you have to do as a female, you just have to get it done. .
I know I’ll (ruffle) a few feathers but I also don’t think men and women are equal, I don’t think that’s how God created us that way… especially in the household anyway. .
So I think as females when we realise that yeah we can be strong in our career, but when we are home we have to realise that the man is the head of the house.”

source ;http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/men-and-women-are-not-equal-at-home-man.html

1 Share

Re: Men And Women Are Not Equal. At Home, The Man Is The Head – Tiwa Savage by activistjohnny(m): 3:19am On Oct 06, 2017
i pray she respect the man in her life .
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equal. At Home, The Man Is The Head – Tiwa Savage by activistjohnny(m): 3:19am On Oct 06, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc ishilove
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equal. At Home, The Man Is The Head – Tiwa Savage by AloyalNigerian(m): 3:21am On Oct 06, 2017
They will soon invade here.
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equal. At Home, The Man Is The Head – Tiwa Savage by xreal: 3:32am On Oct 06, 2017
Before nko?

Has she just started reading her bible?

Hasn't she read the part that goes against nudity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Women Are Not Equal. At Home, The Man Is The Head – Tiwa Savage by kachi105(m): 5:06am On Oct 06, 2017
Good... She don learn God bless u with more wisdom
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equal. At Home, The Man Is The Head – Tiwa Savage by Oblongata: 5:43am On Oct 06, 2017
I never see man dey drag ģender equality, dem know say man na their baba anytime T, Bur dem go just dey drag anyhow, e easy to dey carry millions of people for sacK everyday ? Women cannot survive without banana, bananas make their world rotate... TuAle for banana
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equal. At Home, The Man Is The Head – Tiwa Savage by DanielsParker(m): 6:29am On Oct 06, 2017
okay. Tell them
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equal. At Home, The Man Is The Head – Tiwa Savage by argob44(f): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2017
and now she trends on twitter. lol

(1) (Reply)

Bangdadadang Master "My Popularity Is Not Giving Him As Much Ass As I Hope" / Why We Dumped Tagbo's Body In The Hospital And Fled - Davido's Men Confess... / Bobrisky Urges Tonto Dikeh To Keep Up Her Good Works And Forget Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.