Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) (33405 Views)

Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad / Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body / 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2017
Is that how we are going to be exporting yams?
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by SalamRushdie: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2017
delishpot:
Wow. If he was caught, many would not believe his story. That is why it is good to inspect goods before helping someone to deliver them abroad .

I never carry anything for anyone when travelling not even pencil , I usually tell people if you love me you can save me the trouble by cargoing it urself

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by sircrabo: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2017
Taken to church to do what ? He shld be taken to NDLEA for confession

Nigeria and religion sef

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by jobbers: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by delishpot: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I never carry anything for anyone when travelling not even pencil , I usually tell people if you love me you can save me the trouble by cargoing it urself

I do carry but I make sure you send me the money and I buy the good myself for you or I organise the person who will buy them. I don't carry goods already packaged by unknown persons.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by wtfcoded: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2017
A fucking afonja 4rm oyo. Tribe filled with all sorts of impunities
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2017
to church to do what?

are there no police stations in the location?

imagine how many victims are on death penalty simple because they wanted to help someone.

this is an Eye-opener
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Wise decision... I wonder why people don't use cargo... Is yam now so scarce that they can't get it abroad, Asian countries plant yam and sell like Nigeria, UK, Europe and North America has been penetrated with Nigerian yams, so why sending yams through someone again...God save the individual, this could have been something else...Just imagine if the person went with it what copuld have happened
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by Flaghouse1: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
Why take him to church? He should be handed over to NDLEA.

That is the kind of orientation we have in this country. Our emotions being runned by sentiments and ethnicity, why take the guy to church instead of setting up the guy with a sting operation giving him hope that the deed has been delivered to even give him more chances to cargo more "yam tubers" to enable them nail the big fishes they are there preaching give your life to Christ , we are so stone hearted in this country ,just st imagine what would have happened to the man while on transit on the road he is being stopped and seRched by NDLEA officials and discovery of the cocaine was exposed in his vehicle , my question is how would he convince the officials that he is not a member of the drug network.

NO STORY HAND HIM OVER TO NDLEA TO GO AND GIVE HIS LIFE TO CHRIST IN PRISON
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by 9ja4show: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2017
Wisedove:
I still don't know the reason why this guy is been taking to church For what exactly ? Do you think you can just out the mind of a determined hustler out of his hustle all in the name of religion?

Nonsense of the highest order, they are even displaying themselves on social media not knowing they are putting their life at stake.

Another uZobulu attack in the making.

You don't apply law all the time, even the police knows this

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by Ayo4251(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2017
So church is now Ndlea headquarters undecided
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by comos: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
His name and tribe please?

He is an Igbo.
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by Habyz(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2017
Taken to church to do what?
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by Habyz(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2017
Taken to church to do what? What the fvck.
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by shedee1(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2017
Na wetin make de man carry yam with cocain go church,na make them pray for the yam or what,me just the confuse ooooo embarassedNa wetin make de man carry yam with cocain go church,na make them pray for the yam or what,me just the confuse ooooo
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by 400billionman: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2017
A yam that weighed 11kg should be far bigger in size than the one in this picture.

It will feed a family of 10 - 12 persons.
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2017
angry
Poor yam. See how the heartless dealer eviscerated it and redefined its identity.

Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by Wisedove(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2017
You're right from your point of view
9rja4show:

You don't apply law all the time, even the police knows this
But tell me where were the police during uzubulu's strike?

For your mind unto say religion don chuk mouth for the matter that means the case don close abi? Well-done Sir!!

Maybe you've forgotten that the Don that owns that package is about to loose Millions naira worth of fortune and you think he will let it die like that?

Wake up from your slumber bro

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by SalamRushdie: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Wise decision... I wonder why people don't use cargo... Is yam now so scarce that they can't get it abroad, Asian countries plant yam and sell like Nigeria, UK, Europe and North America has been penetrated with Nigerian yams, so why sending yams through someone again...God save the individual, this could have been something else...Just imagine if the person went with it what copuld have happened

Exactly..Bro if he had gone they would have caught him and jailed him I swear and nothing will happen ..I have seen so many of such cases in a programme called Banged Up Abroad on discovery
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by Origin(f): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Apparently if you are a christian and commit a crime. ....

It is the devil that is using you.

So instead of jail, they take you to church for deliverance. grin
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
igbo
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by Lomprico2: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2017
Church is the new police abi?

Where is nafdac?
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by Lomprico2: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2017
PRINCEVICKEY:
IPOB...... DEVELOPERS

Full! He is from edo state!
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Exactly..Bro if he had gone they would have caught him and jailed him I swear and nothing will happen ..I have seen so many of such cases in a programme called Banged Up Abroad on discovery

lets imagine the person passed through Nigeria, and reaches a country like Indonesia, do people know their actions have implications...People are heartless and wicked, selfish and self centered

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2017
Lomprico2:

Full! He is from edo state!

REST IN PEACE ENGLISH..........SENSE FALL ON YOU
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by muller101(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
if I slap u your destiny will reset
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by Lomprico2: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2017
cheesy
PRINCEVICKEY:

REST IN PEACE ENGLISH..........SENSE FALL ON YOU

I knw ur plan cheesy as long as u got da hit! tongue

No modafuka banning me anytime soon. grin
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2017
Lomprico2:
cheesy

I knw ur plan cheesy as long as u got da hit! tongue

No modafuka banning me anytime soon. grin

NO PLANS FOR U DUMP FO**L.......JUST WANT SENSE TO FALL ON U
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by thunderbabs: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Na God save dt traveller...e for just put the man for trouble....e con dey do high like person wey neva chop since 3 days....

Pple who no dey allow gud pple help b dz....dey suppose don gv am sm beating sef
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by Lomprico2: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2017
PRINCEVICKEY:

NO PLANS FOR U DUMP FO**L.......JUST WANT SENSE TO FALL ON U

Dumb! tongue
Mr english! grin

Ode! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun / Man Kills And Buries His Lover Over N.5M In Ogun / Mechanic Stabs Man For Pinging While Driving In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.