Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun (33333 Views)

Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State / Police Officer Rapes And Impregnates His 15-Year-Old Niece In Nasarawa / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Impregnates 12-year-old Girl, Aborts It, Girl Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by TMSMedia: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
A 12-year-old girl (name withheld) has been reportedly raped by an octogenarian (85-year-old) Rafiu Abimbola in Isundunrin of Ejigbo local government area of Osun State.

Tribune Online investigations revealed that the girl is now four-month pregnant.

Family sources hinted that the alleged perpetrator of the inhumane act threatened to kill the girl if she reveals the illicit act to anybody, adding this was why she kept mute for so long a time.

The source added that the man vowed to make her run mad if she refuses to control her tongues on the matter.

One of the family members who refused to mention his name stated that the octogenarian had severally raped the innocent girl before it resulted in pregnancy.

The source hinted that the case had been reported to the police station in Ejigbo after it was discovered that the girl was carrying the old man’s baby.

According to him, the discovery of the pregnancy was established after a visit to a hospital in Ejigbo. The result of the pregnancy test showed that the girl was four months old pregnant.

He, however, expressed disappointment that the Divisional Police in Ejigbo released the man the same day, his case was reported to them.

When contacted, the state Police Command spokesperson, Mrs Yemisi Opalola confirmed the incident and explained that “a 12-year girl with her mother reported the case in the station that one 85-year old man had sexual intercourse with her in September 2020.”

She, however, maintained that investigations are on on the case and that the man in question had been arrested and quizzed while the girl had been taken to hospital for medical attention.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/85-year-old-man-rapes-impregnates-12-year-old-girl-in-osun/amp/

1 Share

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by thorpido(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
They should keep him in prison for the rest of his life.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Freestainworld(m): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
The man should be wasted , he has outlived his welcome on this Earth.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Realtord43: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
A 85yr old man dick should not even rise again.
a disgrace to older generation

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Ethanuella: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
thorpido:

How many more years does he even have to live? Somebody that can die tomorrow if he's imprisoned today.

Before castrating the werey, four people should dip their toes into his an kissus for 8 hours. He should afterwards be tied to a moving waste management van and dragged for about 1000km after been left in the hot sun for 7 hrs.

Idiot! Even if he has less that a week to live, he should suffer small.

An 85yo to a 12yo? Ha! Aye Le o

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
85 years old

I hope devil does not have females in hell coz people like this aren't smiling angry

E j'ogun o mi nah,,,,, pitiful girl

2 Likes

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen
Watch as overgrown tribalistic mpohos take over this thread

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Mariangeles(f): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
I'm... sad
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by YorubaKinging: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
The end is near

Many people on nairaland will not understand my posts because it's not for them

Few people can

4 Likes

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by kuonbe(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
I hear the talk for Koko inu iwe eroyin undecided
this morning. I say haaa

1 Like

Fahdiga:
If it doesn't happen in the waste side then no other place it will happen
You again angry

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Democracynna: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
wink
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Johnbosco77(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Modus operandi....

3 Likes

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Starships4u(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
I been see this thing I weak....

Like WTF
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Godpikin4real(f): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ahhhahhaahhhahahhhaahhhhhahh!!!
This one weak me oooo.

The old fool should be made 2 rot in jail.
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by slawormiir: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Too bad

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
the two pictures above is kinda useless
but Nawa oo
old man still get power to commit all these atrocities, I no know which kind konji will hold an old man to do such a thing
sofar whatever penalty he should face they should reduce it so he may no die br his time

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Bennysam: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Even before I open this thread I know where it happened, this people useless I swear

14 Likes

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by BigSarah(f): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
The police should buy space for him in the cemetery .. he should be buried and kept alive for good 12 years...

3 Likes

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by ipobarethieves: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
sad Dat Baba is Useless.Jail him and waste taxpayers money feed am free.

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Kingosytex(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fahdiga:
If it doesn't happen in the waste side then no other place it will happen

Tribalism is gladly clouding your sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Eriokanmi: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
thorpido:
Stiffer punishment like cutting of grasses daily for as long as possible is needed. He doesn't need to be put in prison because he had lived his life already. Except the government wouldn't mind taking care of his rites.

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by emmabest2000(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Name checkers keep off

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Eriggs: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Too bad
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by AwkaFinest: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Na their way. SW and pedophilia are like 5&6

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by damola1: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
We need to strengthen our institutions
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Samsimple(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Baba don already old gaan.. which kind punishment dem go Give baba like this.. na wa

Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Who Assaulted A Crippled Man In Onitsha Face Court Martial / Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.