Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

40kobo77part2's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40kobo77part2's Profile / 40kobo77part2's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by 40kobo77part2: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
cashlurd:
For the current administration to summon a former President of this Republic is an attempt to rubbish his image. Why haven't IBB been summoned for corruption charges...why haven't OBJ also been summoned...or is it only under GEJ that corruption existed?
They not only seek his downfall, but that of his wife and all those in his cabinet who are still sympathetic to him.

Never mind, come 2019, we would vote PMB out.... And watch the new administration summon him to court

Senseless post.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Actress Shares Her Muslim Conversion Experience by 40kobo77part2: 5:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Loser.
Politics / Re: Important Message To Elders Of Iboland...no Authority Can Outlaw Biafran Flag by 40kobo77part2: 5:22am On Sep 18, 2017
Mumu post.
Food / Re: 4 Foods Nigerian Students Can Relate To by 40kobo77part2: 12:42am On Sep 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
If I eat concoction rice, it swells my eyes for complete 2days grin grin, no matter hw hungerbad reach, it's nt 4 me

You like food.

The only person you follow on Nairaland has the picture of food on his dp. Should i add food to mine so you can follow me?
Politics / Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by 40kobo77part2: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
tit:
that woman look like his mother.
mr governor, go to campus and pick better smallie to be first lady

You and I together. What says you?
Politics / Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by 40kobo77part2: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]

Hehehe.
Culture / Re: Did I Cause This Persons Death by 40kobo77part2: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Brb.

So God don't count me too among those that adviced you,after your " SWEAR" killed somebody.

Brb again.
Romance / Re: Hilarious Grammar On Npower Facebook Group (PIX) by 40kobo77part2: 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lol.

Still writes better that Patience Jonathan.
Politics / Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by 40kobo77part2: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
bamidelee:

you want to tell me your pastors don't have more than a wife or pretend not to
cos you witnessed a polymagous home with issues mean no polygamous home is peaceful
If you would be sincere with yourself, haven't you seen a single home been turbulent.
Biko which one is better, have a wife and going around with side chicks and have more than a wife.
I shouldn't have delve into this but you dirty mind brought it.
From what I hate about xtians is they choose what part of scripture to follow and which part not to
Holy Mary was a virgin but how many xtian girls marry as a virgin even Christ was not known for furnication and adultery. How many of you can boldly say I married as a virgin

Hehehehehe.

1 Like

Education / Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by 40kobo77part2: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nice
Politics / Re: Common Sense Senator Buys $5M Mansion In US - Sahara Reporters by 40kobo77part2: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
I talk am.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by 40kobo77part2: 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
amnesty7:

Islam rather encourages us to be educated. That's why the first verse of the Qur'an was a command to 'read'. Please my regards to whoever programmed your thinking so. They did a wonderful job.

And what does it say about multiple wives?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by 40kobo77part2: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry.

You don get work?

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by 40kobo77part2: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
Early 40's with 3 wives?

I don't know if it is the religion that allows multiple wives,or even the man that I will blame.

But somebody has to take the blame.

Reminds me of this female Nairalander I talk to,And she is a Muslim. She insists she can only marry a Muslim,and I asked her as wife number what?And she replied he must only be married to only me.

My reply to her is that she must not have been reading the Qur'an we all know. I told her,when she is ready to convert to Christianity,she should let me know.

Ironically,her dad is married to multiple wives and it's drama everyday in her house hold. If she is not brainwashed,I wonder why she wants to repeat same life.

These guys get married to multiple women and have babies like flies. And that is why there is no short supply of those wanting to blow themselves up.

Make somebody come tell a Southern Christian to blow themselves up,iffahear.

How can a Muslim woman be told from birth,as stated by her religion that your husband has the right to get married to multiple women,and it is not bad.

Exactly why Islam hate Western Education for telling their women the truth.

53 Likes 9 Shares

Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
BraniacX:
just saying, times have changed, so also the rules wink

hmmm
Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2017
BraniacX:
consider the violent opposition you'll be facing, the high probability of being murdered in your sleep! shocked

What are you talking about?Palamon and Arcite fought and nobody was killed in their sleep. If i remember correctly, Arcite fell from his horse or so. Or are you interested too?
Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2017
BraniacX:
and you know how it ended, so safarigirl is your Emily huh? Better start fasting in your Venus's temple 'cos i fear there might be one arcite too many for your liking, neither are they going to bequeath her you at their end, they might just bequeath her to some vague isolated nunnery just to laugh last cheesy grin

But is that her real picture bro?i dont want to be tripping for a guy pretending to be a beautiful woman here.

I want her to be my emily?
Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 7:02am On Sep 06, 2017
pweetymama:
abeg,how much did u give seun to keep for u?

Savage you are.

Tiwa you have none.
Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 7:00am On Sep 06, 2017
BraniacX:
ever read the Knight's tale by Chaucer?

Who is Palamon? and who is Arcite here? i am Palamon because i saw her first.
Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 6:56am On Sep 06, 2017
I must confess

https://www.nairaland.com/badaoyeyemi

She is the most beautiful girl i have so far seen on Nairaland.

Everything is so Naturally. No Artificial at all on all like that Mimmzy girl always uploading her overdone face like some professional INI EDO.

badaoyeyemi pls CONTEST. I am 100% certain you will beat all these Step Mothers here.

TEAM:badaoyeyemi

1 Like

Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 6:32am On Sep 06, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

That's how I like it................. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly........ I am not interested!..... Thanks for the nomination though! kiss kiss kiss

Everybody saying thank you LOL.

From the way this is going, we might eventually bring in our mothers to fill in the slots as no girl wants to be called an hungry girl.

There is nothing more funnier than seeing a hungry girl contesting for 50k and she will have clique of hungry friends supporting her, and plotting the downfall of other contestants. Last year they even had a Whatsapp clique gang.

Anyway i am here to make sure my future wife does not put her face here,and if does, she will marry that 50k.

1 Like

Religion / Re: *single Sister Approaching Menopause, Are You Still Sleeping?? by 40kobo77part2: 4:37am On Sep 06, 2017
udopee:
Sister, you are there waiting for already made man to come and marry you while age is no longer smiling at your side. "IS IT WHEN YOU APPROACH MENOPAUSE THAT YOU WILL COME TO YOUR SENSES
Wisdom demands that you seek the face of the Lord in prayers and ask Him to arrest your husband wherever he is to come and locate you before he falls into the hands of strange woman. If peradventure your future husband is under bondage, sister ask Holy Ghost to deal with the forces holding your husband, restore his senses and memory sharply to seek out for you.

" WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YOUR BETTER HALF, SO THE VERY NEED FOR YOU TO VIOLENTLY TAKE WHAT BELONGS TO YOU UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE GIFT OF SINGLENESS, WHICH I SUPPOSE TO BE AN UNUSUAL GIFT... SHALOM!!!

# YOUR FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS, DO NOT LET IT SLIP AWAY#

CC:Refiner, softwerk,sisioge,Mariinee,IamKashyBaby,makydebbie
Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 4:21am On Sep 06, 2017
donbrowser:

Please check my signature

I don check your signature, and i saw nothing but the face of a MOMMYS BOY that looks like he has never paid any BILL in his life from his pocket.

What are you looking for?a SUGAR MOMMY?
Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 4:11am On Sep 06, 2017
I hereby Nominate

https://www.nairaland.com/forget101o

Another underage.

CC:Degeasy
Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 3:37am On Sep 06, 2017
Can i nominate an underage here?is it allowed?

Okay i nominate

https://www.nairaland.com/rutheby

I am assuming she is an adult.

CC:degeasy
Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 1:10am On Sep 06, 2017
falconey:

THE IS THE END...... HOLD YOUR BREATH AND COUNT TO TEN.

I nominate

www.nairaland.com/mamagee3

Is this a Joke? why did you nominate Gabourey Sidibe?

Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 1:03am On Sep 06, 2017
April4th:
Nominee no.:2 https://www.nairaland.com/angelicdamsel

Looks Cartoonish. Whats with the flower on her head?
Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 1:01am On Sep 06, 2017
vladoz:
I nominate
https://www.nairaland.com/rosalieene

Taaaa that girl looks like Ini Edo's twin sister.

This one go CHEAT on her husband like Ini Edo.

Not voting for her.
Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 12:17am On Sep 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ You're very intelligent

♤How I wish the "Dictators" could lend some of it . They need it so bad....I mean it's so pathetic right now cheesy grin

Respect yourself.

I saw her first.
Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2017
Safarigirl hi

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.