Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

40men's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40men's Profile / 40men's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Crime / Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by 40men: 6:34pm On May 15, 2019
I remembered when I had accommodation issue few years ago. I met with my area pastor (Crystal Estate Redeem, Festac Extention) for assistance, he looked at me and said, 'Mr we can't help you as church has financial issue too'.

The assistant pastor gave me 10k (God bless him mightyly) out of 250k house rent. Caretake Okunu was on my neck and my wife was heavily pregnant. I was depressed for days, thanks to my boss who assist with some money.

What's the essence of paying tithe and other bills in church if you're not gonna get any help from church when you're down? The only thing most churches knw is to take take take without giving back. Too bad

2 Likes

Autos / Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by 40men: 6:36pm On May 09, 2019
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=78250684][/quote]

Thank you but the engine light doesn't flash. Another thing I noticed is that the car doesn't accelerate like before. Feels like climbing a hill
Autos / Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by 40men: 6:21pm On May 09, 2019
Good evening professional Gazzuzz.

Pls I need urgent help. My car jack and off when I'm about to move. Especially when I revised. I have changed the plug and fuel pump, still the issue remained the same. What do you think is the issue. The car is matrix 05. Thank you
Health / Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by 40men: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2018
Cute angel. God bless you.
Programming / Re: Studying Computer Science At 40? by 40men: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2018
codemarshal08:
There is no age limit for studying computer science. if you are determined, age can't stop you.
Please computer science is not all about codes.
Now to your questions

Do you think I can cope mathematically?
Yes, if you really want to. you do not need to become a professor in mathematics to study computer science

Is computer science a difficult course?

it is just like any other course you know

What can I do to get a good grade?
You need to do a lot of self study. The internet is full of resources. Try to brush up on your mathematics knowledge

Thank you
Programming / Re: Studying Computer Science At 40? by 40men: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
Depends on what you want to accomplish in life with computer science.

I'd rather do self study without the unnecessary mathematics and school brainwashing.

In the next 4years I'm moving to Canada with my family, I need the certificate

2 Likes

Programming / Re: Studying Computer Science At 40? by 40men: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2018
I need more advice pls, I'm running outta time.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Programming / Re: Studying Computer Science At 40? by 40men: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2018
mrkingjerry:
Y not you go for data communication

I've applied for computer science already, I change it. Thank u
Programming / Studying Computer Science At 40? by 40men: 2:00am On Oct 16, 2018
Hello beautiful people,

I'll be 40 next year. I'm considering going back to school, In fact I've gotten an admission into the National Open University to study Computer Science.

I've filled the form before I realized my mistake, though I have the passion for computer science when I was very young, but considering my age now, I don't think I can cope anymore.
They've issued matric number already hence I can't easily change my course, so I've no option than to opt for the course.

Mistake no 1
I'm working presently, no time to study codes

Mistake 2
Computer science requires a lot of mathematics, even the simplest math I don't know, I left school many years ago to study profession course in graphic design.

My questions?
Do you think I can cope mathematically?
Is computer science a difficult course?
What can I do to get a good grade?

Please, I need urgent answers. God bless you all.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.