Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) (61789 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by GreyLaw(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2019
IamD18:
I'm sure he use to pay tithe.

I'm also sure he met Adeboye for help but he asked him to pay more tithe and keep praying to God to provide for him.

This is a big lesson to those who allow these pastors to deceive them. They'll never help you in time of need, if not, that guy would have been alive.

You are sure he met Adeboye for help? How did you make up such a lie?

You made your point already and such unproven statement was not warranted.
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by annford: 5:44pm On May 15, 2019
What in the World do we make of the frequent news of people taking there own lives? If only one could have a reason to hold on and never give up on themselves. Nothing in this World is worth dying for, absolutely nothing.
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 15, 2019
IamD18:

I'm also sure he met Adeboye for help but he asked him to pay more tithe and keep praying to God to provide for him.

This is a big lesson to those who allow these pastors to deceive them. They'll never help you in time of need, if not, that guy would have been alive.
Who are you or what are you bitter against. Is it the tithes,Adeboye, or God. Making useless comments just to collect likes. You said you are sure. What is your evidence
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by kmaster007: 5:46pm On May 15, 2019
adecz:
sad
Suicide appears to be a favorite pastime under the govt of the lifeless one.
Taking your life is never the answer.
Always think of the heartbreak of the people you left behind.
sad sad sad sad sad o sad sad
sense will not kill you
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Gabson001(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2019
OdefaGirl:

Use ur brain. undecided
Na your own i dey use before?
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by donpiero27g: 5:47pm On May 15, 2019
How does suffering from depression as a result of accommodation problem which led to the suicide, relate to RCCG? Why is it that are too many anti Christ now online trying to ruin the image of the church..of God? is this obvious sign of end of time?

1 Like

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 15, 2019
Jaynom:

You say this because you've never struggled with depression! Depression is a mental state you can NEVER UNDERSTAND unless you've been through it!

What is Depression in Africa? These are only white man sicknesses. Nothing like that in Africa
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Gracemadeit(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2019
There is no joy or life in prosperity gospel, instead of their pastor to preach & teach Christ, they will not but preach tithe seeds and when challenges of life show up, what is inside of you will determine your stand.

1 Like

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 15, 2019
So bros pastor killed himself becos he was having accomodation issues? Biko dis story is not complete jor. If u said he took his life cos of the misuse of church funds or any other serious issue i might understand. But to say he commited suicide cos he coudnt find or afford anywhere to stay is not believable. What happens to squating with a friend or sharing rent with a room mate or flat mate?

1 Like

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by frbona: 5:51pm On May 15, 2019
lielbree:
He collect offering money and send to head quarters.

It is only redeem that have financial target for their pastor to contribute like bankers sad angry
not only redeem o
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by waleyrae(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2019
IamD18:

Not defending anyone here but "you are sure"...really... Are you really sure? Were you there when they met? We get it that you're not really into pastors but must you make baseless allegations to make others reason with you? Anyways what do I know... It's the way we've been wired
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by chinedu234(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2019
Eaugusta:
What is really happening?
The rate of suicide cases is becoming too alarming angry
Depression is real, you will never understand the depth of that word "Depression" if you have not experienced it. Please let's always try to check on our friends.
I'm currently battling with that shit as a result of lack of job, I seriously pray for God's intervention.
Hope remains key in this instance. The word of God in whatever religion you believe in should be an inseparable companion. We should realize that at the end of the day,all will form our story.
May his soul find peace
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by bettercreature(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2019
IamD18:

I heard they use to deduct it directly from their salary
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Jaynom(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2019
franciskaine:
every human faces depression once in a while.
Stress, Frustration are different from Depression my brother. Like I said, unless you've been through it, you'll never understand it

1 Like

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by daddytime(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2019
The little demons within him triumphed...what a shame..

Can't judge you bro and I understand how depressing depression can get one but trust me, just when you begin to feel the curtains drawn on all hopes that's about the time your breakthrough is perched on the corner and smiling at you. If only we could all realise this.

So many times I have gotten so battered and tossed around by life and at that point when all I can see before me is a knotted rope, I just pinch myself and say "guy, you dey mad?" And before you know it that issue at hand gets solved as it had come in the first place.

Finally finally...without had I ventured into this world and so am I set to depart it aside the positive impacts I must have made and lives touched for the better...so why quicken my departure when it's given that the worst that can happen to me is death? Am I talking to somebody?

Say no to Suicide...no help death do him work..

Wished I had met this young man and so many like him make I sit dem down nack dem my life tori...dem for realise say e no worth am true true.

Sad news...

2 Likes

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 15, 2019
Jaynom:

Stress, Frustration are different from Depression my brother. Like I said, unless you've been through it, you'll never understand it
you are not me, and u've not been in my shoes. We face life challenges differently. What brings depression to A might be a simple life puzzle to B.

1 Like

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by EzeVals90: 6:01pm On May 15, 2019
So many suicides this days. Nawaoo!!
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Raylight2(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2019
adecz:
sad

Suicide appears to be a favorite
pastime under the govt of the lifeless one.

Always think of the heartbreak of the
people you left behind.

is the heartbreak not better than an endless eternity in hell they quickly plunge themselves into?. I weep
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by izubext007: 6:06pm On May 15, 2019
B'cos Of Accomdetion?
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by desiredhome: 6:07pm On May 15, 2019
IamD18:

You may be right because the pastoprenours care less about what their members goes through, all they care is how much you can bring to the center. Funny enough these are the same people that will be shouting is it your money? tithe pay bla bla bla.
Suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by salam1(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2019
adecz:
sad

Suicide appears to be a favorite
pastime under the govt of the lifeless one.

Always think of the heartbreak of the
people you left behind.

your first statement doesn't make sense at all, if the govt is the one making people to commit suicide y haven't u done same?
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by desiredhome: 6:13pm On May 15, 2019
donpiero27g:
How does suffering from depression as a result of accommodation problem which led to the suicide, relate to RCCG? Why is it that are too many anti Christ now online trying to ruin the image of the church..of God? is this obvious sign of end of time?
John 8:32, and thou shall seek the TRUTH,and the truth shall set you free.
Emancipate yourself from mental/pastoprenours slavery

2 Likes

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by felixomor: 6:14pm On May 15, 2019
IamD18:

Assumptions is the mother of stupidity
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Grupo(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2019
guzze01:
you need to be careful with the way u talk to anointed man of God. u should'nt allow your ignorance to overwhelm you by insultin him (adeboye). tithe is nt by force but rather as been led by d holy spirit. moreover, adeboye does nt rely on tithes, there are many ways God blesses his loyalist.

Lol. Adeboye does not rely on tithes indeed. Say that to your fellow gullible Christians.

1 Like

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2019
lielbree:
He collect offering money and send to head quarters.

It is only redeem that have financial target for their pastor to contribute like bankers sad angry

Na lieoo,all Pentecostal churches have financial target for their pastors .

1 Like

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2019
I pray may Almighty Allah save us from depression. Amin
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by gnykelly(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2019
adecz:
sad
Suicide appears to be a favorite pastime under the govt of the lifeless one.
Always think of the heartbreak of the people you left behind.
Dead man feels no pain... Euthanasia should be made legal.
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2019
IamD18:

some bastard will soon come and insult you for just telling them the plain truth.
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by sapientia(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2019
Very bad precedent.

Why won't he?

When being financially OK is now a measure of holiness.

He must have been told by those who could help him that he has no faith.

Don't he have friends?
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by 40men: 6:34pm On May 15, 2019
I remembered when I had accommodation issue few years ago. I met with my area pastor (Crystal Estate Redeem, Festac Extention) for assistance, he looked at me and said, 'Mr we can't help you as church has financial issue too'.

The assistant pastor gave me 10k (God bless him mightyly) out of 250k house rent. Caretake Okunu was on my neck and my wife was heavily pregnant. I was depressed for days, thanks to my boss who assist with some money.

What's the essence of paying tithe and other bills in church if you're not gonna get any help from church when you're down? The only thing most churches knw is to take take take without giving back. Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by oluxy(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2019
IamD18:

I guess you are there while he hung himself cos u knew how he seeks help from Adeboye and replied as u said..
Maybe I should ask how u get to know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! / Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.