Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

40pakks's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40pakks's Profile / 40pakks's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Romance / Re: Romancelander: My Real Life Experience by 40pakks: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Regex:
You were constipated I was thinking the doctor will prescribe some enima to soften than using this abusive way. Damn.
There was a name they called the whole procedure, 'cant seem to remember.

A procedure that almost claimed my life.
May be he went crude for a reason.
Romance / Re: Romancelander: My Real Life Experience by 40pakks: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
Osoboshi:
What ever u experienced is side effect of anaesthesia which is hallucinations.
See the reason why most psychiatrist don't believe in God, u don rush start to dey preach in ontop hallucinations.
If u want to experience it again inject urself with something like pentazocine

You too join them no believe GOD?
No try am o.
E no go pay you.
Return to The One Who loves you.

Afterlife no sabi who no sabi GOD o including your psychiatrists them.

Abeg check that my song. Thanks
Sports / Re: If You Are Tired Of Betting Oya Come And Pick One by 40pakks: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Oga Dagame, you for read the post, pick one and do your ad.

That way you won't be guilty of derailing the thread na undecided
Romance / Re: Romancelander: My Real Life Experience by 40pakks: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
loffyloffy:

You are highly suscetible to drugs, avoid them if you can.

Your Hallucination from this general anesthetic have shown that
See English, "highly susceptible to drugs" grin

JESUS loves you loffyloffy. If you are yet to be born again, please do so.
John 3:5
"Unless a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of GOD."

You had to quote my WHOLE story, as long as it is, the hallucination you have called it, to preserve the post because you love it.
The thing shock you.

It is allowed
Quote am keep for future references.

Please check out that my song. Thank you ๐Ÿ™
.don't also forget Ma.jor7's own story too. It is also on this thread. Thanchu.
Romance / Re: Romancelander: My Real Life Experience by 40pakks: 1:06am On Dec 24, 2023
Jaykid0x:

how can I meditate in the word of God

1) First of all you must be born again.
Because Scripture says, the carnal mind cannot understand the things of the Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the ONE who will open up Scripture to you, otherwise, you get only surface value for what you are reading.

2) Believe what you are reading.

3) Ponder it in your heart.

Okay so, let's take Psalm 23 for example. Let's meditate on it together.

The first verse says,
"The LORD is my Shepherd I shall not want".

If I wanted to meditate, I believe it. Then
I would ponder in my heart this way:

Who is the LORD? Answer: JESUS

What does LORD mean?
Answer: The Master. Who must be obeyed.
Obeyed by who? Me but not just me but by everything HE created and that exists.
This includes:
Principalities, powers, Rulers, Thrones, Every name that is named, whether in this life on in the one to come.
Names that can be named could include malaria, typhoid, tumour also etc

Scripture also says, before JESUS, every knee shall bow.

What does shepherd mean?
In simple terms, Someone who guides.

Oh! So I get it.

Because, JESUS, whom demons, village people, and every situation in life bows to is my Shepherd,
Because HE sees all things and knows all things, and this same "HE" guides me, I will never be in want of anything because HE leads me aright.

So by thinking on that Scripture, I now understand that I shall never go astray in life as long as JESUS remains my shepherd. (I believe this strongly)

So I want to ask HIS direction before I study for exam, before I pick a wife, before I commit to a business venture.
And trust in HIM to lead me.

4) And because I never want to forget this verse, I am going to memorize it,
"Psalm 23:1, The LORD Himself is my Shepherd, I shall not want".

So meditation involves reading, believing, studying/understanding what you are reading AND committing it to your heart by memorising it.

Always pray before you do anything, especially reading your Bible

1 Like

Sports / Re: If You Are Tired Of Betting Oya Come And Pick One by 40pakks: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2023
Nice read
Sports / If You Are Tired Of Betting Oya Come And Pick One by 40pakks: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2023
Wow check this out:

So, let me explain cheesy

What you are about to read is a proverb given by one man that once lived.

So, in order for you to understand very very well grin, it has been broken down in English severally below. cool

So that what? So that you can understand ni.

Why? sad

Because that gambling spirit deaf.
But as deaf as e be, him dey hear The WORD sha ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Let's go๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ; Which one you like pass?

Proverbs 13:11

TLB
Wealth from gambling quickly disappears; wealth from hard work grows.

KJV
Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished, but he that gathereth by labor shall increase.

AMP
Wealth obtained by fraud dwindles, But he who gathers gradually by [honest] labor will increase [his riches].

CSB
Wealth obtained by fraud will dwindle, but whoever earns it through labor will multiply it.

CJB
Wealth gotten by worthless means dwindles away, but he who amasses it by hard work will increase it

CEV
Money wrongly gained will disappear bit by bit; money earned little by little will grow and grow.

DARBY
Wealth [gotten] by vanity diminisheth; but he that gathereth by manual-labour shall increase [it].

ERV
Money gained by cheating others will soon be gone. Money earned through hard work will grow and grow.

Ea
If you try to get money quickly, you will not stay rich for long. But if you are patient, you will become rich little by little.

EXB
Money that comes easily disappears quickly, but money that is gathered little by little will grow.

GNT
The more easily you get your wealth, the sooner you will lose it. The harder it is to earn, the more you will have.

LSB
Wealth obtained from empty effort dwindles, But the one who gathers with his hand abounds.

MSG
Easy come, easy go, but steady diligence pays off.

NABRE
Wealth won quickly dwindles away, but gathered little by little, it grows.

NIRV
Money gained in the wrong way disappears. But money gathered little by little grows.

NLV
Riches taken by false ways become less and less, but riches grow for the one who gathers by hard work.

OJB
Hon (wealth) gotten by dishonesty shall be diminished, but he that gathereth incrementally shall have an increment

VOICE
Money earned hastily is easily lost, but hard-earned money continues to grow.

Never go abeg.
If you really enjoy wetin you read, abeg helpe check out this my song wey go sweet your belle like sugar and milk.

Click:..
https://audiomack.com/fruitfulfruitful/album/a-new-song

Thanchu๐Ÿ™
Romance / Re: Romancelander: My Real Life Experience by 40pakks: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2023
You would not believe what happened when I resumed work the following week and was standing at the bus stop to take a bus home...
Romance / Re: Romancelander: My Real Life Experience by 40pakks: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hardunmhi:
This is not concerned about your spiritual life or death. It is just an hallucination caused by the injection you were given. What could have minimize your hallucinations was if you were not told that you will sleep. I experienced this in 2011 when I had a surgery, I was even fighting the doctors and the nurses for cutting me all in my hallucinations

I didn't do surgery madam.

My body was dead on the bed.

How did your own dead body fight doctors?

I have had accident before, on a Thursday, and didn't wake up till Saturday.
I was also given injection.
Nothing happened to my soul and spirit.
I was aware of nothing.
I didn't even know when the accident happened. Others told me what happened. I slept through it all without as much as a flicker of a dream.

I am also a full blown adult.
And the original post happened recently.

You read and understood clearly what I wrote. Write in clear in terms and not jumble up things in hope to try confuse people.

There are some other aspects of the story I didn't include because of you "hallucination" gang.

Did you not read the other experience here on the thread by Major.7? (Sorry Major, I I felt I was disturbing you with my mentions).
Did you or not read it; yep or nay?
Music/Radio / Re: New Release: Christmas Is Here. Naija by 40pakks: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
Click the link above to check it out or simply search
"fruitfulfruitful Christmas is here" in audiomack dot com.
Romance / Re: Romancelander: My Real Life Experience by 40pakks: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
Major7:

"Yes,they knew God,but they wouldn't worship Him as God or even give Him thanks.And they began to think up foolish ideas,of what God was like.As a result,their minds became dark and confused.claiming to be wised,they instead became utter fools.- Romans 1:21-22.
Bro they're only living in denial

Thank you Sir.
Nice name you have, Major7 cool

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
LooneyLester:
Atleast you should have listened to the song first before passing judgement.

Are you a just judge like this? shocked
Family / Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
We4all:

Local rice is trash. Let them improve the quality so we can start patronizing them.
It smells so bad.
I tried to stay patriotic but something just seems off about local rice.
Family / Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
JealousCobra:

Far!
Okay, whenever I visit Benue, and need rice, 'would holla.
Family / Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nazgul:

For real? You're lucky then.

Sincerely, I would have to thank GOD at this point.
Thank YOU JESUS ๐Ÿ™
Family / Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nazgul:

My brother, I've been very angry since today. If you look at the seal, it was sealed twice. Which means someone tampered with it and reduced the rice.
Oh! I can see the seal.
You're right, mine was sealed twice but more neatly.

So sorry.
The hurt is a new kind of hurt.
Family / Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nazgul:

Hope you'll see it much clearer this time.
This is not cool, that is half bag.
Family / Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nazgul:

You're lucky they refunded you. If it's Lagos here, otilo
Lol, it is Lagos.
Family / Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
JealousCobra:

Your State?
Lagos.
Family / Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Haaa! They don run you street.

I am really glad I got the refund.

The initial pain was deep.
Family / Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
Natbrowny:
Its been rebagged.. Cap rice keh.

Same rice in different bags and price difference of 1k max.

That ur CAPRICE NO REACH 50K..
Seller must be from left corner of HELL

Please suggest a good brand of rice?
Or it depends on the seller?
Family / Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nazgul:

My brother this is what I noticed when I bought my own rice 25kg.

Quite painful.
Family / Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
JealousCobra:

I'm in rice production here in benue so I knew what am saying.
Wow Benue.
You should share you business contact line Incase someone needs bulk rice in the future cool
Family / Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
@ChybuzzDD, we4all, jealouscobra, Blueboat, Nazgul, Buharidgeneral, Azikiweironsi, Rexymania, GarriandSugar, Natbrowny

Update.
After the initial responses received here, I went back to the market with the picture posted here.

I didn't meet the initial seller but was told to wait.
This other guy came, asked what the issue was and as soon as I showed him the picture, he began to praise the quality of the rice.
I told him I was there because of the false quantity.

The initial seller arrived and as soon as I showed him the picture, he mellowed.
He asked how much I wanted it for, I replied 24k since that would be the price of half bag.
He immediately offered a refund.

I realized right there that I needed the money more than the rice and accepted the full refund.
I had to return home to get the rice back to the market.

Thanks for not ignoring the thread initially, you solved an issue and livened someone up this festive season.

Please, in the same spirit of celebration, help me still check out that my song in the link iny first post.

Thanks

3 Likes

Family / Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
JealousCobra:

25kg!

Why will we pay 48k for 25kg?
It definitely looks like 25kg.

I want to return to the market now.
Family / Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
We4all:
Most of them usually reduce it by 2-3 paint rubbers, and yours isn't up to 50kg which I'm sure you are already aware of.

My guts tells me this isn't about the quantity of the rice, but you are subtly promoting your link.

I am not aware it is not 50kg.
It looks like half of 50kg in the picture and on the ground.

On the bag is written 50kg.

I was curious as to why there is so much space at the top. That's why I created the thread that maybe I could be wrong

Omy goodness, I feel so sad
Family / Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

This will be about 30-35kg
O my goodness
This guy has cheated me.
A trusted person
Family / Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
This is Cap Rice 50kg.

Why is it half like this, did the seller cheat?
The joy of this purchase is waning at the thought.

Experienced Mamas and Dadas, is this the way full bag of rice looks?
I am beginning to feel disappointed at what I thought was a good deal cry

Please make me happy lovers of new gospel songs, press play: you will enjoy this Nairalander's song and make me happy too.

https://audiomack.com/fruitfulfruitful/album/a-new-song
Thanks.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Romancelander: My Real Life Experience by 40pakks: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2023
When men don't believe in JESUS, their line of deductive reasoning baffles.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Romancelander: My Real Life Experience by 40pakks: 10:00am On Dec 16, 2023
Seeker675:
but I would like to talk to you about something, it's about a nairalander here called ourtruth40 something like that. This guy gave something close to your experience. He said when people die, they are transported to centres where their bodies are stripped away mechanically from their souls and then the memory from previous life are wipped and then transported into a new body as reincarnation. I was doubted this particular part, but your story Seems to corroborate his claim! He doesn't believe in Christ at all. I wish I can get hold of that his post to share with you

My brother, I was not reincarnated o.
Neither was he.

GOD is very meciful and HE will use even this unsaved nairalander's story you talked about to reach his fellow "doubters".
Atleast now, he is aware that there is a world after this.
GOD wanted to restore him back, GOD did so.
You can't return to this world unless GOD does it.

Try and imagine a table or chair trying to move, it can't. That is how powerless a man is.

Check Major7's post on this thread. In his case he didnt even call the name of JESUS, but someone somewhere was praying for him.

This experience I have shared happened recently to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Romancelander: My Real Life Experience by 40pakks: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2023
Seeker675:

Please don't answer that Francis guy again please. Him dey find evidence wey him dey see with in own eyes.

I know them, very many in religious section. Always looking for proof.

Oxygen does not exist na, since he can't see it.
JESUS is healing the sick, saving people and changing lives. But according to francistown, it is in billions of Christian's head all over the world.

It is only his own unbelief that is real in his head.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Romancelander: My Real Life Experience by 40pakks: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I'm not mad at Jesus. Only a madman would be mad at a fictitious invention. I'm not mad at Jesus' followers. Never! We are all free individuals.
But I'm seriously mad at what Jesus' followers do.
And your account that JESUS is real is only real in your head. There is no substantial proof to back it up. So there is no point

I knew you were going to get here;

Una full religion section.
Always looking for proof up and down.

Your lack of understanding and your lack of faith in JESUS is what is not real, it is only in your head.
Because you can clearly see the Heavens and Earth, and Sun made by GOD.

Your Scientist have not been able to create a human being nor create the human voice.
Only GOD HIMSELF can.

Scripture records it clearly, "The fool says in his heart, there is no GOD"

You didn't read Major7's out-of-body experience also on this thread?
And his responses also after his initial post?
That was in his head too?

Or you are just being mischievous?

Of your type...
โ€œ...Abraham said, โ€˜If they wonโ€™t listen to Moses and the prophets, they wonโ€™t be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead."Luke 16:31

Those wey no find proof are believing and getting saved, you can't stop that.

You o, continue to dey find proof dey go, and then when GOD gives you a proof, try within all your vexation and power to disprove am you hear?

AIR is also non existent, it is only in your head.
Since you can't see it and can't feel it unless there is a breeze.
going by your "very wonderful" logic.

Gases and oxygen does not exist, it is in your head since your can't see it.
Weirdo logic.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.