Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. (2078 Views)

SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. / Has Your Mum Priced Something In Your Presence & You Start To Pity The Seller? / Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by JealousCobra(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
40pakks:

Lagos.

Far!

1 Like

Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nazgul:

My brother, I've been very angry since today. If you look at the seal, it was sealed twice. Which means someone tampered with it and reduced the rice.
Oh! I can see the seal.
You're right, mine was sealed twice but more neatly.

So sorry.
The hurt is a new kind of hurt.
Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nazgul:

For real? You're lucky then.

Sincerely, I would have to thank GOD at this point.
Thank YOU JESUS 🙏
Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
JealousCobra:

Far!
Okay, whenever I visit Benue, and need rice, 'would holla.
Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by JealousCobra(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
40pakks:

Okay, whenever I visit Benue, and need rice, 'would holla.

Ok bro, sure you will get enough quality and quantity, that's what I does here.

1 Like

Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by Gbadugbakun(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2023
Where una de see money de take buy all this rice?

1 Like

Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by GraceOnUs: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2023
40pakks:
This is Cap Rice 50kg.

Why is it half like this, did the seller cheat?
The joy of this purchase is waning at the thought.

Experienced Mamas and Dadas, is this the way full bag of rice looks?
I am beginning to feel disappointed at what I thought was a good deal cry

Please make me happy lovers of new gospel songs, press play: you will enjoy this Nairalander's song and make me happy too.

https://audiomack.com/fruitfulfruitful/album/a-new-song
Thanks.
Na WA o,things dey happen for this country o!

1 Like

Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by ijeawele23635: 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoolCool...
Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by LooneyLester: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
You for use that money buy local rice and keep change grin

Go and enjoy your GMO infested rice with your Stoopid song

I hope you kys

Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by We4all: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2023
LooneyLester:
You for use that money buy local rice and keep change grin

Go and enjoy your GMO infested rice with your Stoopid song

I hope you kys

Local rice is trash. Let them improve the quality so we can start patronizing them.
Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by LooneyLester: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
We4all:

Local rice is trash. Let them improve the quality so we can start patronizing them.

Continue with foreign rice

By the time you get diabetes or cancer, your body go hear wee
Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by We4all: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
LooneyLester:

Continue with foreign rice

By the time you get diabetes or cancer, your body go hear wee

Lol. You will likely get diabetes from local rice than from foreign rice. You can even fall sick from eating local rice with the way they process it without maintaining basic hygiene rules.
Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
We4all:

It smells so bad.
I tried to stay patriotic but something just seems off about local rice.
Re: Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. by 40pakks: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
LooneyLester:
Atleast you should have listened to the song first before passing judgement.

Are you a just judge like this? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Python Eats Drunk Man Alive In India [photos+video] / Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple / Wife Loves Getting The Attention Of The Public On Every Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.