Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (45647 Views)

Tecno Spark 5 Pro Review - Damn! The Cameras Are Quite Good / Infinix Hot 8 Vs Tecno Spark 3 Vs Hot 7: Battle Of the N30,000+ Devices / Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by menace1: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
not close to my Samsung s7. all this nonsense MTK phone
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by menace1: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
not close to my Samsung s7. all this nonsense MTK phone

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by mindtricks: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

Why are you bent on misleading the masses?

Why would you compare Xiaomi a global brand to Tecno which is hiding in one or two African countries cutting international benchmark and standards?

Pair Tecno up with infinix, itel. These are fellow brands not meeting International standards and certification!

My dear I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by toluxa1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lol, this quarrel is still on? The main strength of CX is suppose to be its camera na. Fact that it's difficult to see which is better alone is a winner for RN4. They are both good phones anyway.

By the way I have two freshly landed Brand New Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x 3GB/32GB Available for Sale @N55,000. Contact on my signature.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by spartacus11(m): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
theapeman:
tecno CX don bribe this girl undecided

this rubbish CX with interpolated camera mp!

comparing shiit with phone undecided who does that?
U and d madam who be like who dem bribe, if a neutral person view una commet?

Go get some sense, rubbish CX u get head waka enter rubbish CX thread wat does dat mak u?

Olodo, na ur mate for China dey produce phone which one u don do, u see who produce u call am rubbish wen u nor fit make toothpick

Empty head.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by spartacus11(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

Why are you bent on misleading the masses?

Why would you compare Xiaomi a global brand to Tecno which is hiding in one or two African countries cutting international benchmark and standards?

Pair Tecno up with infinix, itel. These are fellow brands not meeting International standards and certification!

Waytin globa about xiaomi?

Can u prove d bolded with evidence?

lets start from dey, I now u go run now
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MTKbudapest(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
spartacus11:
We are here, Team MTK
I see my oga Gptech, dats why I call ur name grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

pls who are you refering to ?
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by spartacus11(m): 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Flashh:
This thread has no head. Comparing Xiaomi with substandard Tecno.

Why would over-talked phone(Canon CX) on Nairaland still be making front-page by this time of the year?

I will like u to prove with evidence how it is a substandard product?

I believe u nor get sense pass seun wen establish NL.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by spartacus11(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
All dis people wen migrate from Blackberry curve 2 to xiaomi una better face front.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by spartacus11(m): 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
MTKbudapest:

pls who are you refering to ?

U nor like him face?
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
spartacus11:

What a question. If you don't know this, you're supposed to be in the back of the queue taking lessons.

Xiaomi is one of Chinese biggest mobile brand in China registered with different continental regulatory bodies in EU ,Asia and Europe etc

Gsmarena is of of the biggest mobile review website by professionals for a very long time now and they can authoritatively tell you Xiaomi are a global brand.

Tecno doesn't even have a fix address or cooperate headquarters yet.

Keep decieivng folks.

Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
spartacus11:

Show to us any country where Tecno is sold apart from Nigeria and Kenya and maybe some African countries where International certification is ignored.

A phone company who badges 8 mega pixel camera on a 5 mega unit?

Show me your fucking sales chart or weblink in Europe or US, or even in South East Asia!

3 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by spartacus11(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
What a question. If you don't know this, you're supposed to be in the back of the queue taking lessons.

Xiaomi is one of Chinese biggest mobile brand in China registered with different continental regulatory bodies in EU ,Asia and Europe etc

Gsmarena is of of the biggest mobile review website by professionals for a very long time now and they can authoritatively tell you Xiaomi are a global brand.

Tecno doesn't even have a fix address or cooperate headquarters yet.

Keep decieivng folks.
So dat is all, GSMarena now set d global standard

Oga give me evidence,
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
iaamxavier:

location sabo yaba

No.
Kaduna.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by bboyZ: 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
More of RN note 4..

Ayam not understanding how someone will compare RN note4 to cx cry

6 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by spartacus11(m): 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Show to us any country where Tecno is sold apart from Nigeria and Kenya and maybe some African countries where International certification is ignored.

A phone company who badges 8 mega pixel camera on a 5 mega unit?

Show me your fucking sales chart or weblink in Europe or US, or even in South East Asia!

At bolded can we hav names of such certification and how Tecno comes short?

Oga u should be proving d above to me Oh

OK now na Kenya and Nigeria?

Na u made statement with boldness begin dey bring out prove to take back ur submission
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Uh oh.
Front page.

Thank God I didn't post the pictures I wanted to earlier.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by shalomt4321: 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
you can't judge which camera is better I can't see focus lightening aperture iso no offence to who made the post but the pictures are shitty try to get better ones
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by spartacus11(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
MizMyColi:
Uh oh.
Front page.

Nice one, ride on
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Spartacus11

Oooshey!

Good evening.

See them
Attackers of anything Tecno, whether it's progressive or not.

Neutral people have admitted that it is difficult to choose a winner.
And I agree to a large extent.

Please my dear, I urge you not to be drawn into negativity. Some people feed off of negativity. Don't let them get such vibes from you.

I will suggest that you only reply to decent posts, not those that seek to mock or denigrate.

You have my best wishes.
wink
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Techno never go global according to them o
Yet it Is making strides, giant strides.

If them come go Giloba nko?

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
spartacus11:

Oga u should be proving d above to me Oh

OK now na Kenya and Nigeria?

Na u made statement with boldness begin dey bring out prove to take back ur submission

And you're the same troll doubling as a poor salesman of Tecno asking what's global about a brand like Xiaomi which has been eating steadily into the sale of Samsung globally?

You're disputing gsmarena, an authoritative website that has been listing all global gsm brands for over 20 years.

Olodo, show me any international mobile critique weblink or site where Tecno, Itel and infinix are listed.

Show me any foreign GSM journalist that has reviewed any Tecno model?

You sell more lies than you can ever sell Tecno models.

Phone arena
Mobile review
Gsmarena
Ngadgets

These are the biggest GSM review sites where all global brands are listed. Where is Tecno there?

6 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
iaamxavier:

location sabo yaba

Nope.
It's not.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Gptech(m): 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
MizMyColi:

No.
Kaduna.
Madam why u remove d second pics? The one showing the cloud?
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Gptech(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
MizMyColi:
Uh oh.
Front page.

Abeg restore the pics jare, d ones u remove, and add more too oo grin.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Gptech:

Abeg restore the pics jare, d ones u remove, and add more too oo grin.

Privacy concerns actually my brother.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Gptech(m): 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
MizMyColi:
Techno never go global according to them o
Yet it Is making strides, giant strides.

If them come go Giloba nko?

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Abeg nr help dem derail d thread ooo wink.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Gptech:

Madam why u remove d second pics? The one showing the cloud?

Ohhh.
That?

Just had to.
Didn't know it would be on FP.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Gptech(m): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
MizMyColi:

Privacy concerns actually my brother.
Ooops, I get.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
theapeman:
tecno CX don bribe this girl undecided

this rubbish CX with interpolated camera mp!

comparing shiit with phone undecided who does that?

I'm not sure you know what you mean by interpolated camera mp.

But you just had to yarn abi?

Oya, 1 orijin for you...no. Ice water.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Gptech(m): 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ppl wen dey fight, e don do ooop, both companies and nr even kw una, make we just try enjoy life in peace na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken / 5 Reasons Windows Phone Is Better Than Android / NITEL CARD: Have You Seen This Before? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.