Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

“I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of My Stature” – Actor, Don Little - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of My Stature” – Actor, Don Little (850 Views)

Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of My Stature” – Actor, Don Little by glamorouz(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
“I nearly committed suicide because of my stature” – Actor, Don Little

Kumawood actor, Don Little born Stephen Atanga has revealed that he nearly committed suicide after being despised by his biological parents following his stunted growth.
The 20-year-old actor disclosed that it got to a point in time when he had no option than to accept truth and reality about his stunted growth.

Thus, it became obvious that he’ll never increase in size although her older sisters happens to be a direct opposite of him. Simply put, they’re much taller and bigger than him.

He said:

“It got to sometime my parents despised me and never cared about me because my colleagues kept increasing in size but I remained where I was. I was contemplating ending my life”, he revealed during an interview on Angel TV.

“My other sisters are grown and bigger than me. I believe my size is the work of God which I have to be content with. I have not made any attempt to go to the hospital to find out if there is something wrong with me medically or not. I trust in God and commit everything to prayer”

SOURCE: http://trendsvibes.com/2017/10/06/nearly-committed-suicide-stature-actor-don-little/
Re: “I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of My Stature” – Actor, Don Little by pyyxxaro: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Which one be KUMAWOOD again

I swear if this guy come my church ehn

All those wicked aunties go carry am go Children Section

Naaa when there pull e trouser there go know say naa full Yam the boy de carry

When there see e knack sac there go discharge grin undecided
Re: “I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of My Stature” – Actor, Don Little by gritzky1996: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
hmm

1 Like

Re: “I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of My Stature” – Actor, Don Little by glamorouz(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Which one be KUMAWOOD again

I swear if this guy come my church ehn

All those wicked aunties go carry am go Children Section

Naaa when there pull e trouser there go know say naa full Yam the boy de carry

When there see e knack sac there go discharge grin undecided

children church bawo....una wicked oo.chia
Re: “I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of My Stature” – Actor, Don Little by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
eeeyah
Re: “I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of My Stature” – Actor, Don Little by LordOfNaira: 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
glamorouz:
“I nearly committed suicide because of my stature” – Actor, Don Little

Kumawood actor, Don Little born Stephen Atanga has revealed that he nearly committed suicide after being despised by his biological parents following his stunted growth.
The 20-year-old actor disclosed that it got to a point in time when he had no option than to accept truth and reality about his stunted growth.

Thus, it became obvious that he’ll never increase in size although her older sisters happens to be a direct opposite of him. Simply put, they’re much taller and bigger than him.

He said:

“It got to sometime my parents despised me and never cared about me because my colleagues kept increasing in size but I remained where I was . I was contemplating ending my life”, he revealed during an interview on Angel TV.

“My other sisters are grown and bigger than me. I believe my size is the work of God which I have to be content with. I have not made any attempt to go to the hospital to find out if there is something wrong with me medically or not. I trust in God and commit everything to prayer”

SOURCE: http://trendsvibes.com/2017/10/06/nearly-committed-suicide-stature-actor-don-little/

I am sorry but the bold got me seriously laughing cheesy

(1) (Reply)

‘my Husband Can Never Cheat On Me’ – Actress Kehinde Olorunyomi / Lwkmd— Mavin Record Boss Said Tiwa Savage Mess Fit Send Him To Early Grave. / Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.