Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

For Admission In Social Science Courses In Unical, Contact Me. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Admission In Social Science Courses In Unical, Contact Me. (816 Views)

The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Admission In Social Science Courses In Unical, Contact Me. by TourismMan(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
If you need admission in any of the under-listed courses, I can help you to a great extent towards realising the dream. The courses are Sociology, Public Administration, Social Works, Geography and Environmental Science, Environmental Resource Management, Political Science, Tourism and Hospitality Studies etc. I can't guarantee admissions in other faculties, but for this one, be rest assured you have 95% of being admitted once you have the requirements. This is no scam!!! 1kobo wo't be asked requested from you until you see the reality. Just PM me.
Re: For Admission In Social Science Courses In Unical, Contact Me. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
TourismMan:
If you need admission in any of the under-listed courses, I can help you to a great extent towards realising the dream. The courses are Sociology, Public Administration, Social Works, Geography and Environmental Science, Environmental Resource Management, Political Science, Tourism and Hospitality Studies etc. I can't guarantee admissions in other faculties, but for this one, be rest assured you have 95% of being admitted once you have the requirements. This is no scam!!! 1kobo wo't be asked requested from you until you see the reality. Just PM me.
criminal
Re: For Admission In Social Science Courses In Unical, Contact Me. by TourismMan(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
OGHENAOGIE:
criminal
Ok thank you.
Who needs admission in any of the above courses, grab this opportunity now.
Re: For Admission In Social Science Courses In Unical, Contact Me. by ToyeBrainz(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Get free project tips from [color=#990000]ToyeBrainz .

Stuck on your project report, Contact ToyeBrainz for report structuring.

Check out my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4093510/final-year-project-tips-toyebrainz

or my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BrainzThesis/
[/color]

(1) (Reply)

Ex-sug President Of Rivers State University Expose Person Behind Admission Fraud / Opinion: Top 10 Nigerian Universities By Highered / See Full List Of Accredited Courses In Federal Poly Nekede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.