Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . (4365 Views)

Lyn May Goes Viral After Face Transformation And BBL Procedures (Photos) / BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by Neymar1095(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
A Florida woman
named Miriam is becoming an internet
celebrity, after sharing details on what
she claims was her “worst date ever.”

Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by masterconfam(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
omg I just dey pass ooo
Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by Silvertrinity(f): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
I guess she was on a date with an African guy, that explains the lateness in time.

Africa time thing grin

But, the girl was raw and plain sha. Even had the liver to post it online

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by adult91: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Chei! lala come o
Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by dacblogger: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
I like this type of girl,she speaks her mind without mincing word. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by Tamarapetty(f): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lol
Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
WTH!
Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by mrbyron(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
How can something like this make her famous on the internet? Lord have mercy cry

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by greatwhite(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
I love blunt girls.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by BoyHuncho(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Spoilt kid.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by ithope2: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hmmmm.... Children of nowadays. A teenager for that matter! Is there any word like virginity in the dictionary again?

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
A lady after my own heart

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by capatainrambo: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
what a nigger

he couldn't carress those tittys I'm seeing o undecided

heoooo

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by lenghtinny(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Omo re bi custard angry

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by Dharneehell(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
The topic says teenager, the story says woman. Confused poster.
Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by cuterichbigdick(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
She has given all the clue to a perfect date with her,i guess i gotta find her and please her

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by Neymar1095(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
I never realized How gorgeous she looked......... Damn.
Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by Chanchit: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
that's why I love the whites, they would say their mind when it comes to sexual issues. And I quite agree with her, its a worse date, but a typical African or maybe I should say 9ja babe won't give in to sex when she's already angry at you, but this whites would do anything to get the di ck.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by Acepen(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Is like most young pple now don't have moral compass ooo. If na for Africa she do hear am.

Thank God for my mom and the way she raised me ........
I go surely make her proud cool
Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by Acepen(m): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Chanchit:
that's why I love the whites, they would say their mind when it comes to sexual issues. And I quite agree with her, its a worse date, but a typical African or maybe I should say 9ja babe won't give in to sex when she's already angry at you, but this whites would do anything to get the di ck.
and this is the reason u love whites.... Am worried for you.
Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by EvilMetahuman: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Who cares about her story.
Just can't get my eyes off those boobs.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by Chanchit: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Acepen:
and this is the reason u love whites.... Am worried for you.

I would suggest you be worried for Nigeria, thanks for worrying over me top sha.
Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by Elnino4ladies: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Her firm and succulent boob's are tormenting me here
Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
She let the guy shagg her after just 1 date... c'mon, She noticed that the dude was a complete ass but still let him "diddly in her doo" says alot about her
Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by Uyi168: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
Na the girl boobi dea my eye..
Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by Fidelismaria: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin
Pele ti e
Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by Leetunechi: 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hey you...yes, you
The one who is reading this
You know me
You're going to be successful one day@ you will be Rich and happey & make your parents proud

Have a great day buddy...❤�

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by jamesbawa(m): 12:31am On Oct 07, 2017
A group of congregation was sited in a religious gathering and talking. Suddenly, Satan appeared at the front. Everyone started screaming and running for the back entrance, trampling each other in a frantic effort to get away from evil incarnate. Soon the congregation was vacant except for one elderly gentleman who sat calmly in his chair without moving, seemingly oblivious to the fact that God's ultimate enemy was in his presence. So Satan walked up to the man and said, 'Do you know who I am?' The man replied, 'Yep, sure do.' Aren't you afraid of me?' Satan asked. 'Nope, sure ain't.' said the man. Don't you realize I can kill you with one word?' asked Satan. Don't doubt it for a minute, ' returned the old man, in an even tone. 'Did you know that I can cause you profound, horrifying agony for all eternity, persisted Satan? 'Yep,' was the calm reply? 'And you're still not afraid?' asked Satan. 'Nope,' said the old man. More than a little perturbed, Satan asked, ' Why aren't you afraid of me?' The man calmly replied, 'Been married to your sister for 48 years.
Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by CanadaOrBust: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
I applaud her openness! Other girls would be forming. What an honest person, so comfortable with her sexuality!
Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by Heineken(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
CanadaOrBust:
I applaud her openness! Other girls would be forming. What an honest person, so comfortable with her sexuality!
long time bro. How have you been sir? I don't really come here again. I decided to check and say hi sir
Re: Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . by CanadaOrBust: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Heineken:
long time bro. How have you been sir? I don't really come here again. I decided to check and say hi sir

Hanging in there my brother. Hope all’s been well with you. Me too, I check in once in awhile

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Won Different Hearts On Social Media After Dropping This Pictures / Biography Of Bukar Abba Ibrahim & Profile – Former Yobe State Governor & Senator / Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.