Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit (19301 Views)

"Mess No Get Toilet" - Bbnaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit (photos) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by NwekeUG(m): 4:36am On Jan 26, 2022
Big Brother Naija star and entrepreneur, Nengi Hampson, has revealed her worst habit, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram story, she revealed that her worst habit is farting anywhere and at anytime.

“My worst habit is farting anywhere and anytime woh free me, mess no get toilet”, She wrote.

https://igberetvnews.com/1413138/bbnaijas-nengi-reveals-worst-habit/

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by Kateland: 5:06am On Jan 26, 2022
Nna na WA oh. This one na news?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by sugarlyn: 5:07am On Jan 26, 2022
First to comment oh
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by nani212(m): 5:07am On Jan 26, 2022
At least she is being real

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:07am On Jan 26, 2022
My worst habit is farting anywhere and anytime woh free me, mess no get toilet”, She wrote.
Smell everywhere....... undecided

And some guys inhaling that serious and acidic smells, go still dey sing dis song for her...

*singin*

Anytime you holla,
Make I come through,
I go tell my guys dem,
I no dey come soon,
Kpakalamishi, make my eye shook,
Many girl get but na you I wan do
JESUUUU

Orisirisi smells wink

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:07am On Jan 26, 2022
sugarlyn:
First to comment oh
@ your age

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by Candidlady: 5:07am On Jan 26, 2022
Fartprince/fattprince
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by Timi45: 5:07am On Jan 26, 2022
And how is this news

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by HayB100(m): 5:07am On Jan 26, 2022
Lol, nah reflex action nah, person sha no commit crime, but at least, e no go make sense to dey fart for public, Papraparaparapa grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:08am On Jan 26, 2022
Nothing wrong with that.. cheesy
I admire your confidence...you are being yourself..just try not to commit public nuisance through your act..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by maxtop(m): 5:08am On Jan 26, 2022
Dirty ass gurl ....damn !!!
I can even perceive your fart by reading this now. Nengi that smell no be for this world eeeeee choke ooooo grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by mustmust(m): 5:09am On Jan 26, 2022
And it's news worthy of fp
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09am On Jan 26, 2022
Timi45:
And how is this news
We wonder ooo.
Dem don turn social media to something else.
Rubbish..... total Rubbish.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:09am On Jan 26, 2022
maxtop:
Dirty ass gurl ....damn !!!
I can even perceive your fart by reading this now. Nengi that smell no be for this world eeeeee choke ooooo grin grin grin grin grin
That doesn't make her dirty tho.. undecided
She's being herself...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by ezegenigbonine: 5:09am On Jan 26, 2022
That means ozo really chop mess those days.

Onyu aru 1 of BBnaija

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by daddytime(m): 5:10am On Jan 26, 2022
Nonsense, yucky, and classless.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by vickydevoka(m): 5:12am On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That doesn't make her dirty tho.. undecided
She's being herself...
Must u answer everything. Lol. Sometimes u ignore. Besides he's just been sarcastic about it
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by chigoziri2403(m): 5:12am On Jan 26, 2022
Little wonder davido embarrassed her in Dubai,she go mess for him rolls Royce.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by Dshocker(m): 5:12am On Jan 26, 2022
Trying to stay afloat
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:14am On Jan 26, 2022
vickydevoka:

Must u answer everything. Lol. Sometimes u ignore. Besides he's just been sarcastic about it
That ain't sarcasm... undecided
When you ignore people like that they always tend to feel they said the right thing.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by Jerkbaba: 5:15am On Jan 26, 2022
Na shit stains go full her pant. angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by Doyou2019: 5:15am On Jan 26, 2022
vickydevoka:

Pesin wey dey live NL only for the attention grin. No mind the busy body
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:18am On Jan 26, 2022
post=109696470:

We wonder ooo.
Dem don turn social media to something else.
Rubbish..... total Rubbish.

SHUT UP!!!

GARBAGE TALK

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by Aremwayne: 5:18am On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That ain't sarcasm... undecided
When you ignore people like that they always tend to feel they said the right thing.. undecided
You need help. Paste your aza

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:19am On Jan 26, 2022
Aremwayne:
You need help. Paste your aza
Help your m*omm@ first ok.. cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by Aremwayne: 5:20am On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Help your m*omm@ first ok.. cheesy
She's doing perfectly well, Paste your Aza.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by emekachief: 5:21am On Jan 26, 2022
I need Facebook account. It must be more than five years old.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:22am On Jan 26, 2022
Aremwayne:
She's doing perfectly well, Paste your Aza.
She ain't..help her..she need some new clothes and all.. grin

Get a vehicle..fund her business and stop coming to my mention to prove how brok** you are.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Considers Quitting Journalism, Says It's Not Lucrative / Tonto Dikeh & Ik Ogbonna At 'Fight Diabetes For Free' Event In Lagos / Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.