Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) (44493 Views)

Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) / Kogi Election: Kogi East Holds The Key To Lugard House / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by nengibo: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
olamil34:
that is my bitch right there
Yea right,
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by jbreezy: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
xxx6887:
is dat a snake
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Drummerboy15(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
MODS undecidedMODS
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by temmypotter(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
lol
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by sinaj(f): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Runs outta thread
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by NavalObi37: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
AtheistSociety:
ATHEIST SOCIETY OF NIGERIA NATIONAL CONVENTION.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-bYqCGe1i8kI/WcoP6UgYjaI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/Uuo69Hg9bzYDAUukpN63N_8a324xxtlgQCLcBGAs/s320/Convention%2BNov%2B2017.png[/img]

The Atheist Society of Nigeria (ASN) is pleased to announce her first ever national convention slated to hold on the 11th of November, 2017 with the Theme: Road to Reason.

It promises to feature guest speakers from Nigeria, other countries in Africa and Europe, including Leo Igwe, an internationally recognised advocate for humanism in Nigeria and Bill Flavell, the new Vice-President of Atheist Alliance International (AAI).

It also promises to feature interactive sessions, talks on diverse topics related to atheism, science and religion in Nigeria. Also included in the program of events is a short video on evolution, a question and answer session immediately after and a space for “Ask an atheist.”

For details of registration and venue, please go to our website here

MIND YOU THAT THERE'S A GOD ABOVE, WHO SITS FAR ABOVE PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS, THE GOD THAT CREATED HEAVEN AND THE EARTH, THE GOD OF ALL SPIRITS AND FLESH, THE GOD THAT CREATED THE SEAS AND DRY LANDS
HE'LL BE THERE TO JUDGE THE WHOLE HUMANITY, INCLUDING YOU AND I, WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IT'S IMMATERIAL.
JESUS LOVES YOU

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dosmay:
HERE are other pictures from her arrival

http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/10/throwback-queen-elizabeth-ii-arrives.html?m=1
this bitch!!!...this mudafucka screwed us big time...
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by ahnaija: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
so n adm see this abi
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Olameen1713: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Eroslee:
I remember this like yesterday... I took most of the pictures that day..

I know you are lying but continue....
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
juman:
She is beautiful forever. grin

If she was beautiful, why did she create ugly Nigeria in 1914 by merging the north with the south
She must be a thoroughly ugly racist.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by COdeGenesis: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
Imagine these men standing to welcome this lady younger than their wives!

Power is so powerful!

who told u their wives are older than her. These men marry children as young as 7years

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by bettyLad(f): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
the guy that posted Bleep picture is just a jerk. do u have to create an account just to do this ..I hope you have been banned
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Wisedove(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
Eroslee:
i'm quite sure you took those pics in your dream. Anyway, you are not a good photographer had it been you are you would have took that very moment I kissed her

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by madridguy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Seen.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Vado(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Eroslee:

Strangely, I believe you. Evening sir!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Queenslary(f): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
beautiful smile smiley
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by sagir1994(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
all I fear is not death but old age
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by webbro007(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
It cost Dubai $1.5 Billion to build the world tallest building, The Burj khalifa.
If its true that another $26Billion got missing in the NNPC under this CHANGE ADMINISTRATION, then we should have 17 Burj khalifas in Nigeria.
I wonder if there's a principality of backwardness and corruption in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
D PIKCHA IN COLOUR GOT ME TINKIN
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
They both started Nigeria's problem.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wisedove:
i'm quite sure you took those pics in your dream. Anyway, you are not a good photographer had it been you are you would have took that very moment I kissed her

grin grin grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by shegzhkn: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
sinaj:
Runs outta thread
sup long time where u at since?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Where is AFONJA ??
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Egein(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
olamil34:
that is my bitch right there

A bitch, like your mother, right?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Eroslee(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wisedove:
i'm quite sure you took those pics in your dream. Anyway, you are not a good photographer had it been you are you would have took that very momnt I kissed her
I took that I just forgot to upload it.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Tecno66: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dosmay:
Here is a picture of Queen Elizabeth II when she arrived Lord Lugard's House, in Kaduna, 1956.

http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/10/throwback-queen-elizabeth-ii-arrives.html?m=1
Down memory lane. I am sure those pictures were taken with polaroid camera. Most of the people there must have travelled to the great beyond. Life.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by juman(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
seguno2:

If she was beautiful, why did she create ugly Nigeria in 1914 by merging the north with the south
She must be a thoroughly ugly racist.

Thanks to the british for the merging.

By that merging nigeria became a potentially super country.

But you should know we nigerians failed to make our country a success story.

Particularly the military generals of the useless generation brought down the country because of their greediness.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
juman:
Thanks to the british for the merging.

By that merging nigeria became a potentially super country.

But you should know we nigerians failed to make our country a success story.

Particularly the military generals of the useless generation brought down the country because of their greediness.

Why do we like making needless excuses for our collective failure?
Potential since 1914? How big is Singapore, Switzerland, Japan or even Britain both in land size and population?
The generals left in 1999 i.e. over 18 years ago.
So why continue to blame them?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by caesarprof111: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hmmmm,nice one.I can sight our very own number 1,first to be promoted captain,major,colonel,brig and ofcourse maj.general.First nigeria army chief,first military supreme commander of the armed forced forces of the federal republic of nigeria.Just beside the governor-general in 1956.Then major JTU Aguiyi Ironsi
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Lipscomb(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
AtheistSociety:
ATHEIST SOCIETY OF NIGERIA NATIONAL CONVENTION.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-bYqCGe1i8kI/WcoP6UgYjaI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/Uuo69Hg9bzYDAUukpN63N_8a324xxtlgQCLcBGAs/s320/Convention%2BNov%2B2017.png[/img]

The Atheist Society of Nigeria (ASN) is pleased to announce her first ever national convention slated to hold on the 11th of November, 2017 with the Theme: Road to Reason.

It promises to feature guest speakers from Nigeria, other countries in Africa and Europe, including Leo Igwe, an internationally recognised advocate for humanism in Nigeria and Bill Flavell, the new Vice-President of Atheist Alliance International (AAI).

It also promises to feature interactive sessions, talks on diverse topics related to atheism, science and religion in Nigeria. Also included in the program of events is a short video on evolution, a question and answer session immediately after and a space for “Ask an atheist.”

For details of registration and venue, please go to our website here
bro please can you email me or send me your email.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Acepen(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Thunder will continue to fire her and lugard for amalgamating north and south together when it's obvious light and darkness have nothing in common !!! angry Lugard is rotting in hell as we speak, Queen go soon join am !!
just look at your sense of reasoning, and u think Nigeria would have progressed If not for amalgamation. Is it not the Yoruba, igbo and Hausa that are equally corrupt?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Caucasian Woman Blocked President Tinubu At COP28 Summit In Dubai / We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari / Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.