Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) (44495 Views)

Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) / Kogi Election: Kogi East Holds The Key To Lugard House / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Sava4: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Northerner do you see any emir in the picture.. no
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by tishbite41(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
AtheistSociety:
ATHEIST SOCIETY OF NIGERIA NATIONAL CONVENTION.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-bYqCGe1i8kI/WcoP6UgYjaI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/Uuo69Hg9bzYDAUukpN63N_8a324xxtlgQCLcBGAs/s320/Convention%2BNov%2B2017.png[/img]

The Atheist Society of Nigeria (ASN) is pleased to announce her first ever national convention slated to hold on the 11th of November, 2017 with the Theme: Road to Reason.

It promises to feature guest speakers from Nigeria, other countries in Africa and Europe, including Leo Igwe, an internationally recognised advocate for humanism in Nigeria and Bill Flavell, the new Vice-President of Atheist Alliance International (AAI).

It also promises to feature interactive sessions, talks on diverse topics related to atheism, science and religion in Nigeria. Also included in the program of events is a short video on evolution, a question and answer session immediately after and a space for “Ask an atheist.”

For details of registration and venue, please go to our website here
ur head no correct
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by tishbite41(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

Na lie! that kind Colour no dey in 1956
i think sey na only me notice am. colour picture for 1956!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by juman(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
seguno2:

Why do we like making needless excuses for our collective failure?
Potential since 1914? How big is Singapore, Switzerland, Japan or even Britain both in land size and population?
The generals left in 1999 i.e. over 18 years ago.
So why continue to blame them?

You are funny. grin grin grin

Obasanjo is a military general. Obasanjo, the man that caused the sixteen years failure of pdp.

Buhari is a military general also. Buhari, the clueless old man president.

Add years that other clueless military generals ruled and ruined the country.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
juman:

You are funny. grin grin grin

Obasanjo is a military general.
Buhari is a military general also.

Elected/ allowed to rule by civilians.
Next excuse please.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by olamil34(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Egein:

A bitch, like your mother, right?
no, like your's , tell to your mom to meet at crystal motel (she's paying).
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by NaijaEfcc: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Acepen:
just look at your sense of reasoning, and u think Nigeria would have progressed If not for amalgamation. Is it not the Yoruba, igbo and Hausa that are equally corrupt?
so how come the North is the most backward and least developed, despite having ruled Nigeria more than the south? Believe me the south would have gone far if not for the north that is holding us back!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Deo1986(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
AtheistSociety:

[img]https://1.bp..com/-bYqCGe1i8kI/WcoP6UgYjaI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/Uuo69Hg9bzYDAUukpN63N_8a324xxtlgQCLcBGAs/s320/Convention%2BNov%2B2017.png[/img]

The Atheist Society of Nigeria (ASN) is pleased to announce her first ever national convention slated to hold on the 11th of November, 2017 with the Theme: Road to Reason.

It promises to feature guest speakers from Nigeria, other countries in Africa and Europe, including Leo Igwe, an internationally recognised advocate for humanism in Nigeria and Bill Flavell, the new Vice-President of Atheist Alliance International (AAI).

It also promises to feature interactive sessions, talks on diverse topics related to atheism, science and religion in Nigeria. Also included in the program of events is a short video on evolution, a question and answer session immediately after and a space for “Ask an atheist.”

If as an atheist you have an organisation, then you are a religion. Full stop.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by NnamdiCheges(m): 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Those responsible for this disastrous contraption called nIgErIa

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by shineeye1: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
AtheistSociety:

"Road to Reason"--very absurd theme for people advocating the most unReasonable theory on planet earth!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Pain(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
I can see Aguiyi Ironsi. I heard he has returned again and living somewhere in Lagos shocked

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Acepen(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
so how come the North is the most backward and least developed, despite having ruled Nigeria more than the south? Believe me the south would have gone far if not for the north that is holding us back!!!
and how is the north holding you back? When even at the state level you can't progress.... The north has contributed to the development of Nigeria. And I doubt if u have ever been to the north... If not Lagos which is the most developed.. Were in the south is moving forward ..is it Niger delta or the erosion ridden south east,the least region contributing to Nigerias gdp

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Acepen:
and how is the north holding you back? When even at the state level you can't progress.... The north has contributed to the development of Nigeria. And I doubt if u have ever been to the north... If not Lagos which is the most developed.. Were in the south is moving forward ..is it Niger delta or the erosion ridden south east,the least region contributing to Nigerias gdp

Lagos is VERY FAR behind where it should be. Pa Abraham Adesanya as a Yoruba leader chosen after the departure of Awolowo while leading Afenfere had stated this often that the North held the West from moving at a normal faster rate it should move with the Unitary system . The regional system allows regions to develop at their own speed.

Restructuring is the answer.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
That's definitely J.T.U. Aguiyi Ironsi on the far right. He was the Queen's Equestrian when she visited that year.

Good picture.

Dosmay:
Here is a picture of QueeWn Elizabeth II when she arrived Lord Lugard's House, in Kaduna, 1956.

http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/10/throwback-queen-elizabeth-ii-arrives.html?m=1
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
I had already posted before I saw this. Correct. You are quite observant too.

Pain:
I can see Aguiyi Ironsi. I heard he has returned again and living somewhere in Lagos shocked
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
olamil34:
that is my bitch right there
I know u r cheating on me continue embarassed
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by olamil34(m): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
HERSLEY:
I know u r cheating on me continue embarassed
u call it cheating, i call it branching out.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2017
olamil34:
u call it cheating, i call it branching out.
Ok na keep branching out
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by olamil34(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2017
HERSLEY:
Ok na keep branching out
am nt branching out again i want to stick with u and only.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by olamil34(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2017
HERSLEY:
Ok na keep branching out
am nt branching out again i want to stick with u and only u.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
olamil34:
am nt branching out again i want to stick with u and only u.
promise? cheesy
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by olamil34(m): 6:54am On Oct 09, 2017
HERSLEY:
promise? cheesy
yes love, can we be friends ?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
olamil34:
yes love, can we be friends ?
sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari / List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC / Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.