Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) (1660 Views)

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by Vill(f): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Good day my fellow NL, I want to use this medium to show you guys the pre wedding pics of my senior sister.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by adajoe555: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
She is pretty
Hml in advance
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
I must say she is beautiful, especially in that ox-blood native wear.
Happy married life to them in advance.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by Kylekent59: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
My senior sister is wrong

It ought to be my elder sister. Take note, Elder/Younger are used when relating to a family member, while senior/Junior are used when Relating to a Colleague or in a Place of work.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by Vivly(f): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Edit your topic. She's your elder sis not your senior sis. There's no use of senior or junior in an informal setting.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by Adaowerri111: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Your elder sister
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by Papiikush: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Thread filled with single ladies. Sending PMs to everyone of them. I must upload pre-wedding photo this Year. grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by Vivly(f): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kylekent59:

It ought to be my elder sister. Take note, Elder/Younger are used when relating to a family member, while senior/Junior are used when Relating to a Colleague or in a Place of work.
Erm, "The senior wife has gone to the market. The junior wife has bedroom duties today" Duh.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by Homeboiy: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Well Good for them
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by ireneidiva(f): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Vivly:

Erm, "The senior wife has gone to the market. The junior wife has bedroom duties today" Duh.
Take correction. Don't embarrass yourself.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by Vivly(f): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2017
ireneidiva:
Take correction. Don't embarrass yourself.
Shut up. I was pointing out an exception in an informal setting olodo
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by ireneidiva(f): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2017
Vivly:
Shut up. I was pointing out an exception in an informal setting olodo
Insults huh? ok
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2017
Awwn,they look cute wink
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by mrphysics(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Your sister look good. Wishing then a happy marriage.

Men, all this pre-wedding pictures makes me think I am wasting time. They should not push us to this thing sooner than expected.

@Pocohantas, you would love to see these pictures
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by Joislim(f): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pre wedding pictures and wedding invitations everywhere....

Wish them happiness, love ,peace and all the good things of life.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by activelyA(f): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kylekent59:

Enlightening. ...

Speak to me
Tell me more
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by activelyA(f): 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
ireneidiva:

Insults huh? ok
Wow.. .
Good one and high sense of maturity. ..
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by Kylekent59: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
activelyA:

Enlightening. ...

Speak to me
Tell me more

More of what?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos) by juman(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
God blessing.

(1) (Reply)

. / See His Reason For Having A Mistress Outside Marriage / Is It Just My Family That Is Dysfunctional Or Every Other Families Are Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.