Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) (84476 Views)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu / Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Deo1986(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mimienudles:
What nonsense opinion was that? What stupid exact feeling?
Lol, you are sounding like my late grandfather.
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Papiikush: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
gypsey:
yes! and my grand mama too! grin

and your grandma too? shocked

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:

yes! and all your sisters! please show us how much hair you have left on your head, if you think you are confident enough.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by obailala(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
She don turn senior kpians grin
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:

and your grandmama too!

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Papiikush: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
gypsey:
yes! and all my sisters! That is why I don't have much hair on my head,

Lord! I thought as much shocked

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:

Lord! I thought as much shocked
you know? dumb assholes like you i enjoy putting bullet holes in their empty skulls. grin grin

i bet you have never come across a bipolar patience before.
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Papiikush: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
gypsey:
you know? dumb assholes like you i enjoy putting bullet holes in their empty skulls. grin grin
Before or after you are done sweeping that stadium? grin

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:

did you borrow that cheap suit from your father? grin

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Mimienudles(f): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Deo1986:
Lol, you are sounding like my late grandfather.
Now, I know you still growing. And I pray God blesses you with a very smallllll sense. You need it.
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Papiikush: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
gypsey:
I will like to borrow your suit. My father never got me any before he died of AIDS

Oh, I am so sorry about your father. So where can I send it to?
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:

Oh, I am so sorry about your father. So where can I send it to?
i think you will make more money renting out your gigantic ears as a satelite dish! grin.
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Deo1986(m): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mimienudles:
Now, I know you still growing. And I pray God blesses you with a very smallllll sense. You need it.
Nah i'm already grown. 31yrs, as for your God blessing me with smallllll sense, never mind, my Goddess has bestowed on me wisdom in abundance. You sound like my grandmother anyway.
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Papiikush: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
gypsey:
i think you will make more money renting out your gigantic ears as a satelite dish! grin.
I think you'll be promoted above the sweeping a stadium level, if you get a haircut. grin

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Mimienudles(f): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Deo1986:
Nah i'm already grown. 31yrs, as for your God blessing me with smallllll sense, never mind, my Goddess has bestowed on me wisdom in abundance. You sound like my grandmother anyway.
Oh no, that's not true because if you are close to 16yrs, you would have known who your grandparents are. It's just so unfortunate that the wisdom God has bestowed on you is yet to be activated. I hope you grow old enough to be filled with that wisdom before you hit 40yrs, e go too bad
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:

I think you'll be promoted above the sweeping a stadium level, if you get a haircut. grin
if you claim that i am bald why would i need a haircut?
you are more disabled than i thought, grin, are you tired of modifing my comments?

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Papiikush: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
gypsey:
if you claim that i am bald why would i need a haircut?
you are more retar.ded than i thought, grin, are you tired of modifing By[/b]comments?

[b]Just saying because your hairline starts from the middle of your head and you still plait that shìt grin

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:

stadiums are not swept manually dumbo! maybe in your country! grin
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Deo1986(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mimienudles:
Oh no, that's not true because if you are close to 16yrs, you would have known who your grandparents are. It's just so unfortunate that the wisdom God has bestowed on you is yet to be activated. I hope you grow old enough to be filled with that wisdom before you hit 40yrs, e go too bad
You sure you're not mama back from death? Those are her exact words, am gonna hit forty in ten years time mama. Mama, please say me hi to grandpa over there.
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:

Just saying because your hairline starts from the middle of your head and you still plait that shìt grin
show us your own head full with hair. you didn't modify my comments this time, Good! you are taking the bashing like a grown up grin.

take a look at a mirror, you will see an alien looking creature. with 2 gigantic ears.
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
This movie had the best naija soundtrack ,I still remember it word for word..abeg who fit give me link to download just the song.
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by bikefab(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
cool mama
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Papiikush: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
gypsey:
stadiums are not swept manually dumbo! maybe in your country! grin

Oh, so it's machines that sweep those seats? Someone's hairlessness is getting in the way grin
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:

Oh, so it's machines that sweep those seats? Someone's hairlessness is getting in the way grin
so now it's the chairs not the stadium, make your mind up cheesy
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Papiikush: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
gypsey:
show us your own head full with hair. you didn't modify my comments this time, Good! you are taking the bashing like a grown up grin.

Look at me, I look like a fish head from shark tale grin.

Wait, what?! grin

Looks closer at his bald head grin
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:

Wait, what?! grin

Looks closer at his bald head grin
you can't even take a bashing but you want to bash other people, come back when you are man enough to take a bashing. by not modifying my comments. Ciao! grin
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Very fvckable!
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by melachima(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wer we fit get d movie online?
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by wingmanII: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Homeboiy:
Empress opolo eye no be today oo

As for Ndidi

Mehn she go good as a sugar mommy oo

Empress is not there. You are mistaken Rita Nzelu for Empress.
Re: Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) by nwoye72: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.