Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (106400 Views)

19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt / Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by diegwu01: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
The Whistleblower should be smiling to the Bank very soon.

Guys, its time to raise the alarm on the yahoo guys and get paid.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Abudu2000(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
In Nigeria having a laptop, iPhone and a car automatically makes you a yahooboy....Smh. They sure will be released, I have seen a murderer walk free from a police net let alone these innocent boys
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by brownsugar23: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:

2 - 2
goalless draw

No victor, no vanquish!
hahahhahhahah guy na wa you I concur oooh but on a serious note they no settle people that why
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
what? shocked i think it's time i join these yahoo shiit!
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by stacyadams: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin i see those thieves in uniform harrassing some niggas,for hot afternoon ,i just jeje take another route,,,,voooooom ka nma karia statement

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by ndiboy01(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pls I'm Confused��‍♂!!!
IF NIGERIA IS TRULY 57, THE PEOPLE ABOVE 57.. WHICH COUNTRY ARE THEY FROM
I NEED ANSWERS PLS COZ AM GOING FOR A JOB INTERVIEW
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by RaptorX: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Where is the exotic car?
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by LilSmith55(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Nothing like 2-2 goaless draw in football.

Thank me for correcting you.

Over3.5 and
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
gypsey:
i will Agree with you when you tell me how you would feel when scammed and you have nothing left for even food and almost homeless. so go Ahead! tell me! cheesy
Lol..me self hate scammers and I no go like make dem scam me or person wey I kno

But you see those whites, most of them deserve it tongue
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by 400billionman: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
The mumus even entered peoples emails and change your recovery emails into theirs.

Nawoz for them.. tongue
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol..me self hate scammers and I no go like make dem scam me or person wey I kno

But you see those whites, most of them deserve it tongue
No! they don't deserve it, but i wouldn't mind some of their money, not all of it to the extent of leaving them with nothing and homeless. cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
At last, a thread that has left NCAN members speechless

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by simols(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Leave them alone, they use what they knw to get what they want (brain work),,, why didnt you arrest prostitute then

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Homeboiy:

Network no free me post pix

I had to post this pix cos anybody with iPhone 6+ in here is termed a yahoo boy

How did DSS know that they r yahoo boys?

I want to see evidence

I'm sure if they present evidence of a honest living, DSS will let them go.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Mohyorlee(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nbote:
Someone snitched on dem... But last last dem go still release dem so long as no b EFCC catch dem.
Sir.... Did you read the headline?
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by daben1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Make EFCC leave these guys alone na
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Coldfeets: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
As usual, Igbos leading the way in the federal department of criminology. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by netflicks(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Rule number 1 never blow up your cover...stay clean or leave this god forsaken country that can offer you nothing..

How small pikin like una go carry money go buy venza and expect not to be tagged.. ..use your brainz not the figures.. . cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
it is only greed dat makes efcc to expose u wen caught. wen u are caught take 20% and give them 80% they will look bush and leave u

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Okoroawusa: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
emmyspark007:
Nigeria is stupid country
Aside super eagles and football , their is nothing else I fancy about this country and I can hardly be patriotic to her.

Ghana and other african countries don't target this internet fraudsters like this and they yielding the dividends unlike naija.

This yahoo boys duping white people contribute a lot to our economy, so whether you like it or not, you must have benefited one way or the other from yahoo yahoo..pr

Naija money in Switzerland, uk and so many countries don enter voice mail. Our leaders are still stashing millions abi billions of dollars abroad, yet they aren't held accountable.
Scamming people is very bad and shouldn't be supported, but in a failed country like Nigeria with so much population, and lack of jobs for graduates and shady future for undergraduates what do you expect
Negodu what somebody'son is typed!

So as hunger dey naija y u never kill ur mama make u cook am chop?

There is no excuse for evil.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Edu3Again: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Sharp guy grin
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by texazzpete(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Homeboiy:
Did they use gun to rob the foolish oyibo woman

Thief spotted.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by martineverest(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Homeboiy:
Did they use gun to rob the foolish oyibo woman

smh for ....another frauster spotted.get a life

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Homeboiy: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
texazzpete:

Thief spotted.

Come n catch me nah

Ubanka

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by cbkingbeatz(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yahoo boys!!! D hustle continues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by alezzy13: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hedonistically:
The EFCC and Nigerian law enforcement in general is a big joke.

Just look at the stupidity of the watery charges brought against these boys. So, in essence, disgruntled informants told you that these guys are Internet fraudsters, and then you swooped on them without any evidence... Because you're expecting to find evidence only after you have arrested them... and you plan to prosecute them on the strength of their own confessions alone?

Since when did having a laptop, "exotic" houses and cars, and companies with "no fixed address" amount to evidence of criminality? Who are the complainants (victims), what is the concrete evidence of their involvement in fraud? As usual, this kind of case would end up being thrown out by the court for lack of evidence and lack of diligent prosecution. And then we would be back to square one. The media trials and sensationalism would continue with another set of people.

The EFCC has to wake up. Too much incompetence and lack of professionalism in this critical government agency.

So it doesn't seem even a tad questionable to you that school dropouts with no clear source of income are able to afford such lavish lifestyle?
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by baddosky1: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tenkobos:
Goal - Goal Draw and over 3.5.
19.85 odds on bet365

Mafia is involved. Na fixed match undecided
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Draws are not found in football only.
Thank me for correcting you as well.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by cbkingbeatz(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
RaptorX:
Where is the exotic car?
venza wey b like taxi to us... Don't mind them
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by JUHABACH: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
2 - 2 goalless draw
No victor, no vanquish!
lmao
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by texazzpete(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Homeboiy:

Come n catch me nah

Ubanka

Oh, I don’t need to.
I cannot personally chase all the petty scum in Lagos.

At least when you sleep at night, you know you’re a thief cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by seangy4konji: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
WA ZO BIA

One Nigeria.. grin
SurviVal of fittest.
Don get Caught.
Limit friends.

Relocate to Abuja,UAE,Maylay,SA,Trinidad,Maldives,South of Spain,Medellin colombia,Banjul,Phuket,Lisbon,Frankfurt,Helsinki...You can wear your Gucci and open your Lappy in the middle of the road with a mat and your Lappy,Iphone,Ipad,Beat by dre,paystaion in that middle of he road by Ajman beach and no one cares what you doing and be enjoying free wifi but o la ti je kori e ma pe...ole di president lola sugbon olati je ko ri e ma pe...

Ghost rider.

26 Billion is missing but na coin chopping dem fit parade..secret is either go big or go home..if you gonna do fraud in nigeria...better do it big..big...small thieves are lynched and big thiefs are praised...dont waste your talent...you might not enter the kingdom of God.

Uncle suru...When i meet 2 face maybe i go become a star also..

Na una lau lau deh cast una.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.