Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

How Did I Come To Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did I Come To Existence (583 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did I Come To Existence by Sebastine1606(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
It looks funny to think this way, but yet it's a very honest question for whoever thinks that God doesn't exist, Atheist believes God doesn't believe, some even believe, yet don't believe in Jesus
Muslims believe in God and hey don't believe in Jesus, but I have met muslims who admitted they believe in Jesus
Idolaters still believe in Jesus and His powers, the herbalist believes in paint to Him.

Religion is only a[b] way of life[/b], but the way to life is through JESUS CHRIST, even has we are given the free will to practise religion, let's not deviate from the very reason why we call on God, which is Salvation

But if you are still there thinking there is no God, then ask yourself this question "How did I come into existence" if I will die some day, then how did I stay been alive at the first place

Light will be thrown into you and give a clear and classy answer, if we open our heart to get the truth
Re: How Did I Come To Existence by Sebastine1606(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sebastine1606:
It looks funny to think this way, but yet it's a very honest question for whoever thinks that God doesn't exist, Atheist believes God doesn't believe, some even believe, yet don't believe in Jesus
Muslims believe in God and hey don't believe in Jesus, but I have met muslims who admitted they believe in Jesus
Idolaters still believe in Jesus and His powers, the herbalist believes in paint to Him.

Religion is only a[b] way of life[/b], but the way to life is through JESUS CHRIST, even has we are given the free will to practise religion, let's not deviate from the very reason why we call on God, which is Salvation

But if you are still there thinking there is no God, then ask yourself this question "How did I come into existence" if I will die some day, then how did I stay been alive at the first place

Light will be thrown into you and give a clear and classy answer, if we open our heart to get the truth

Exist at the bolded
Re: How Did I Come To Existence by NairalandSARS: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
DOA
Re: How Did I Come To Existence by felixomor: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
NairalandSARS:
DOA
Thats how u came?
Re: How Did I Come To Existence by Sebastine1606(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
felixomor:

Thats how u came?

I tripped oh. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Near Death Experience / Deleted / "My Uncle, The Archbishop Of Guam, Raped Me When I Was A Child!!!"---nephew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.