Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Help Infinix Hot 4 Can't Connect To The Internet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Infinix Hot 4 Can't Connect To The Internet (2514 Views)

Help!!! Infinix Hot 11 Play Sim Processor Syncing Sim Contact Distorts Network / Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 / Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Infinix Hot 4 Can't Connect To The Internet by boaz12: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
please folks I have Airtel social bundle on my infinix hot 4 but I can't access WHATSAPP and messenger,in short I can only access nairaland and facebook on the opera mini (not the free basics) .I I tried using MTN to browse it's still the same thing.i tried calling both service customer care they both claim nothing is wrong with the phone. PLEASE HELP
Re: Help Infinix Hot 4 Can't Connect To The Internet by Samswags9(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
I Suggest You Reset The Factory Settings
Re: Help Infinix Hot 4 Can't Connect To The Internet by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
boaz12:
please folks I have Airtel social bundle on my infinix hot 4 but I can't access WHATSAPP and messenger,in short I can only access nairaland and facebook on the opera mini (not the free basics) .I I tried using MTN to browse it's still the same thing.i tried calling both service customer care they both claim nothing is wrong with the phone. PLEASE HELP

Hello @boaz12 Are other apps working on your phone? See the image below for a fix, but check your X-Manager [not Hi-Manager].

(1) (Reply)

My Tecno L8+ Is Not Charging Fast. / Samsung Bows To Apple As Galaxy S11 Comes Without Audio Jack / MTN 100mb For #100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.