Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,250 members, 7,867,657 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Please Help.... Hosted Blogs Are Not Showing On Any Of My Browsers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help.... Hosted Blogs Are Not Showing On Any Of My Browsers (555 Views)

Please Which SEO Plugin This Blogs Are Using? / News Blogs Are Needed / Why Nigeria Blogs Are Semi-rated And Unprofessional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help.... Hosted Blogs Are Not Showing On Any Of My Browsers by Fashionlover: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Good day Nairalanders. Pls I need your help. I noticed for a few days now that , hosted blogs/websites are not showing on any of the browsers on my computer. I have contacted my ISP, but they haven't been helpful.

Pls I will be very grateful, if you guys can help me with solutions.
Re: Please Help.... Hosted Blogs Are Not Showing On Any Of My Browsers by Ebigide77(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
A lot of things can cause a browser not to display the HTML documents of any Web page. 1 corrupt browser, a bug �, malfunctioned javascript engine, virus, and above all the website might have upgraded HTML language. If you actually want the stress involved in troubleshooting then download a supported browser
Re: Please Help.... Hosted Blogs Are Not Showing On Any Of My Browsers by Fashionlover: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ebigide77:
A lot of things can cause a browser not to display the HTML documents of any Web page. 1 corrupt browser, a bug �, malfunctioned javascript engine, virus, and above all the website might have upgraded HTML language. If you actually want the stress involved in troubleshooting then download a supported browser

Thanks for your help, but I have scanned my computer for virus and malware and did not find anything. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled my browser, still no show. The strange thing is that it affected all 4 browsers on my computer.
Re: Please Help.... Hosted Blogs Are Not Showing On Any Of My Browsers by geunik(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
If you are using glo network, change it for now
Re: Please Help.... Hosted Blogs Are Not Showing On Any Of My Browsers by FitnessDoctor: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Fashionlover:
Good day Nairalanders. Pls I need your help. I noticed for a few days now that , hosted blogs/websites are not showing on any of the browsers on my computer. I have contacted my ISP, but they haven't been helpful.

Pls I will be very grateful, if you guys can help me with solutions.

blogger blogs/websites will not show if you are using glo or airtel network
Re: Please Help.... Hosted Blogs Are Not Showing On Any Of My Browsers by SirLakes: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Glo is not gloing with blogger grin
Re: Please Help.... Hosted Blogs Are Not Showing On Any Of My Browsers by Fashionlover: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Thanks guys for your help. I'm actually using Glo for now. I'll port to Smile tomorrow to see if it helps. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Week 2 Offer (100% Free) / How To Start Your Online Business If You Don’t Have Enough Money / What To Do If Google Disapproves Your Adsense Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.