Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah (2578 Views)

Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet / Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by Kazim88: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bishop Kukah of the Catholic Diocese of Sokoto has expressed anguish over what he perceived as injustice and lopsided style of leadership of the President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to Bishop Kukah, a certain section of this country has continued to intimidate everybody and get away with it. He added that many villagers in his parish can no longer go to their farms because of fear of being murdered by Fulani herdsmen.

Below is a complete statement by Bishop Kukah:

“Anyone who thinks the Biafra agitation is a nuisance and irritating should know that it is not the collective aspiration of all Igbos but especially that no one has the monopoly of nuisance.

“Nuisance begets nuisance. When you stay with potash loaders you too will share in their dusty hair. It is in this country that the same standards are not held against all. Some can get away with anything but others cannot get away with something.

“I shudder at those who blame the agitators for agitating. Everyone knows what is good for them. If you don’t know what is good for you then shut up and don’t obstruct those who know what is good for them. If I have my way I will cease to be a Nigerian because there is no sense of nationhood. Those who have leverage over others use it to oppress them. Otherwise, how can you explain the audacious impunity of a certain section of this

“Those who have leverage over others use it to oppress them. Otherwise, how can you explain the audacious impunity of a certain section of this country? They can intimidate everybody even a sitting president and get away with it.

“When GEJ was president he was literally harassed by this same people until they sent him packing and we thought they will be appeased. But a las we were mistaken!

“Now, how do I love a country where a murderous terrorist group like the herdsmen acclaimed even internationally as deadly is being openly defended by a government that wants my loyalty.

“Do you know as I make this comment, a first class Chief of Bokkos LGA in plateau state was murdered by a certain group of Fulanis almost a year now and no one has been arrested not to talk of prosecution; there are many villagers in my parish who cannot go to farm again except to farm their backyard because their farms have been forcefully annexed by their Fulani murderers; that in Bokkos a wife and a daughter can be taken away right before her husband or father and be repeatedly raped then released at the convenience of the barbaric Fulani tribesmen and no one dares talk; police will advise you to go and settle the matter through dialogue? I want independence from a country where terrorists are embraced and agitators are terrorized.

“At the slightest excitement Hausa or Fulani man can kill you and get away with it; it has happened and continues to happen but when you gear up to defend yourself because security will not, then you are caught by the same security who will lecture you on how to be peaceful and law abiding. This country will end unless there is justice for all.

“Rubbish! I hate the lie that Nigeria is. Let’s say the truth and die but it is what will set us free. Nigeria is negotiable to me the oppressed even if it’s not to the oppressor and that is normal.

“The only right Nigerians concede to you is the right to agree with them,” Bishop Kukah concluded.

https://buzznigeria.com/nigeria-negotiable-bishop-kukah/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by Josephjnr(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
OK na. No be say I judge am o but em no talk like man of God.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by madridguy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
I need a reliable source and not this buzzy body link tongue

4 Likes

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mapet...come and see.
Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by ghettowriter(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
I kinda agree with him.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by aolawale025: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
One of the few stand-up guys left in nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by ahnaija: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Some stupid Yoruba Muslim Slave will not like this... Bishop, God is your strength....

As a genuine Christian is not good to say this but I tell u, I hate Muslims, Hausas, Fulani, Buhari and co

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by Lajet: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bad news for Afonjas Muslims again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
For real
Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by lordimmaogidi(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
the super glue is gradually falling out of their eyes.soonest the coast will be cleared.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by yanshDoctor: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
...i couldn't believe this is the same man a pro- Nigeria. saying this. its now obvious and clear to everybody why this country should be restructured or breakup. my verdict. the Britain made a great mistake over 50years ago and it has effected the lifes of millions of people for over 50 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by booblacain(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Everyone knows what is good for them. If you don’t know what is good for you then shut up and don’t obstruct those who know what is good for them

Real talk.

Though I still have hope for a One Nigeria. At least for the sake of the black race.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by finaly01: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by yanshDoctor: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
lalasticklala, suen. frontpage please
Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by Kazim88: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by Kazim88: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
yanshDoctor:
...i couldn't believe this is the same man a pro- Nigeria. saying this. its now obvious and clear to everybody why this country should be restructured or breakup. my verdict. the Britain made a great mistake over 50years ago and it has effected the lifes of millions of people for over 50 years.

The momment this Government defended Fulani herdsmen... They lost the patriotism of millions.

Some people would still talk more.

4 Likes

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by Omeokachie: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Buhari obviously did not get the memo.

The person I pity most is Burutai. He should remember that before him was one Ishaya Bamaiyi, and the wise ones can remember how he ended up.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by knightsTempler: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Let just drop this here like it's hot

Herds of evil doers.

"All our brothers and sisters who are ministers and appointees of the 5% and "junior partner" ilk, and who currently labour to sow seeds for a better Nigeria, take heed. When the farm is lush from your exertions and the time for the harvest comes, you may need to start leaking letters to get access..."

What should I do to this Brilliant brother of mine, Kayode Samuel, who churns out such cryptic descriptions of our pathetic lots and disappointing lives.. This is Nigeria's manual of how to get presidential attention, the Ibe Kachikwu model.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by zombieHUNTER: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigeria Don expire Under buhari

Buhari is the most tribalistic and nepotic president since the beginning of time

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by Masterclass32: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Truth served.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by policy12: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by Buharimustgo: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
madridguy:
I need a reliable source and not this buzzy body link tongue

I can see you are on duty today in BMC,what do u mean by reliable source?

4 Likes

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by TheFreeOne: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Give it to them hot Bishop Kukah.

Only cowards are afraid to speak truth to power.

4 Likes

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by TheFreeOne: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
knightsTempler:
Let just drop this here like it's hot

Herds of evil doers.

"All our brothers and sisters who are ministers and appointees of the 5% and "junior partner" ilk, and who currently labour to sow seeds for a better Nigeria, take heed. When the farm is lush from your exertions and the time for the harvest comes, you may need to start leaking letters to get access..."

What should I do to this Brilliant brother of mine, Kayode Samuel, who churns out such cryptic descriptions of our pathetic lots and disappointing lives.. This is Nigeria's manual of how to get presidential attention, the Ibe Kachikwu model.

So now la-leak la-access is the code to get audience with Buhari grin

And as regards suspension letter prof Kayode, hope you know he's a minister with portfolio unlike Kachikwu who's just a figurehead junior minister without portfolio.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by Fidelismaria: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
yes ooo
Nigeria is negotiable

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by SweetJoystick(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
If only others will speak up and agitate

1 Like

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by ipoblogic: 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kazim88:

The momment this Government defended Fulani herdsmen... They lost the patriotism of millions.

Some people would still talk more.

Defending the herdsmen is a small matter.
This same people running this demonic government, were sympathisers of Book Haram.

Some of. them went as far as the US, to argue that Book Haram is not a terrorist organisation.
And Mr . Buhari made his popular quote:
Fight against Book Haram is fight against the North.

Even Book Haram nominated him as one of their negotiators.
Nigeria is a mess...

And my pain is...many Nigerians are blind to it

4 Likes

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by OjukwuWarBird: 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
ipoblogic:

Defending the herdsmen is a small matter.
This same people running this demonic government, were sympathisers of Book Haram.

Some of. them went as far as the US, to argue that Book Haram is not a terrorist organisation.
And Mr . Buhari made his popular quote:
Fight against Book Haram is fight against the North.

Even Book Haram nominated him as one of their negotiators.
Nigeria is a mess...

And my pain is...many Nigerians are blind to it

They are not blind to it but scared that Biafra will expose how backward they are

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by ipoblogic: 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

They are not blind to it but scared that Biafra will expose how backward they are
Nigerians are blind.

See, Mr. Buhari has destroyed Nigeria right before their eyes, but they can't see it.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by Kazim88: 12:11am On Oct 07, 2017
ipoblogic:

Nigerians are blind.

See, Mr. Buhari has destroyed Nigeria right before their eyes, but they can't see it.

This your assertion as true as it is... it is so scary.

We are talking about millions of learned graduates..

Cheering and Celebrating him without being able to see one inch above Their nose.

Live is a series of Cause and Effect... I guess Most Nigeria can not yet link causes to effects.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by buske(m): 12:15am On Oct 07, 2017
This post is wrongly attributed.!

OP I don't understand how you read and process information.

This writeup WAS NOT put together by Bishop Kukah but by a writer who only quoted a line from one of his (Bishop Kukah) speeches.

Please get your information and source right to avoid misleading readers.

This is the original post made by the writer on fb

[url]
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=705671419639738&id=100005906585691
[/url]

1 Like

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by perez100: 12:26am On Oct 07, 2017
Afonjas remain number one problem of Nigeria. They plunged Nigeria into this mess because of their foolishness. The so called Tinubu is now irrelevant and powerless because his voice is not regarded again.

4 Likes

(1) (2)

- / Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media(photos) / Suspension Of Onnogen Is Constitutional. See What The Constitution Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.