Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,519 members, 7,770,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) (64890 Views)

Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) / Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by zoba88: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku today met Obasanjo, Bishop Oyedepo, Sheik Gumi, Bishop Kukah and other Yoruba leaders in Abeokuta.The details of the meeting are not known but it is likely to be related to reconciling Obasanjo and Atiku ahead of 2019 presidential election.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/more-photos-as-bishops-oyedepokukah-and.html

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
All hands must be on deck to send the daura man back to his cows. This is the peace and unity Nigerians crave for. Obasanjo, kukah, Gumi have all been Atikulated...

515 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by baliyubla: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Love the second picture. Hands together, united with one common goal of sending the Lifeless Disaster back to Daura.

367 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Ra88: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
IT IS FINISHED

264 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by zoba88: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2018

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Edunwa302(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
2019 ll be very interesting

232 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by hucienda: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
Na wa o ... no be small thing.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Niwdog(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
Every morning that I wake up from sleep, the first thing I do is say my prayer
The next thing i do is to check my PVC
Voting out buhari is a task for all Nigerians

476 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by seunmsg(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
oyedepo, Gunmi, Kukah and other lovers of corrupt dollars all supported Jonathan back in 2015 and he lost. Atiku will also lose next year.

118 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by masterplan303(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
All hands must be on deck to send the clueless and lifeless buhari to daura in february presidential election.

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Racoon(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Perhaps this is to facilitate the reconciliation process. Nigeria get Atikulated and Keep Atikulating.Nigeria must be redeemed and made great again.Say no dullarism, bigotry, lifelessness, impunity,
ethnic supremacy,wanton bloodsheding & killings.

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
seunmsg:
oyedepo, Gunmi, Kukah and other lovers of corrupt dollars all supported Jonathan back in 2015 and he lost. Atiku will also lose next year.
A big fat lie, if you don't know, the same gumi opposed Gej. seunmsg, i swear you are a dullard.

357 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Zuluhead(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
America and isreal are against buhari and would do everything possible to make sure he looses, most especially because of his silent over the fulani herdsmen attack on christians and churches.

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by AgbalagbaAwo: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
A big fat lie, if you don't know, the same gumi opposed Gej. seunmsg, i swear you are a dullard.
Hahahaha. lmao

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
DIZ IZ PALAZ QUP.....AM GOING TO REPORT TO BABA IN ZA OZA RUM..... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Naijaguy12345(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Just what the Christian association want, back to the days of using private jet to carry dollars here and there.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Sholaco: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Useless people

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by adioolayi(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
See dem faces grin grin
PMB don show dem pepper, reduced tithes from political theives don badly affect their fortune.

Never to PDP.

NB:
I have PVC...I will vote, my vote will count.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by MARKone(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
I will be surprised and a tad disappointed if the Ota Farmer swallows his words

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by adioolayi(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
What was the equal to of GEJ who was endorsed by Kings, CAN, different sociocultural groups and all in 2015

Surely, they shall gather...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Oceannaagent: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Someone's fate have been sealed

Our Investment scheme keep on appreciating, so don't be left out. It's still early to make your mark and join other investors that have the future with the Oceanna

Be part of this iconic edifice that is set to redefine Nigeria landscape and Lagos skyline.

The journey to THE OCEANNA Hotel begins with buying a Studio unit or a LOT, to earn a lifetime stream of increasing income or to live-in,
chose among any of our three investment schemes
1• Sole ownership
2• Bonded investment
3• Co-ownership
Attracting an average ROI of 29% yearly

Call or whatsapp
+2347034503352 for investment details

20 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Afamed: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
The only difference here and 2015 gatherings is witches association is left behind.Gathering of looters

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Franzinni: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bishop kukah should be president I swear that man is a visionary... His mind is a treasure bank of brilliance.... If you sit with him for 10 minutes you will understand what I mean....

Nigeria shall be great Amen!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
For a second time, Nigeria has been ranked the country with highest inequality between its rich and poor population by OXFAM, a global civil society body that fights against injustice and its partners.

The group indicates that Nigeria’s social spending (on health, education and social protection) is shamefully low, which is reflected in very poor social outcomes for its citizens. The minimum wage has not increased since 2011 and that the social spending has stagnated.

Source: www.dailytrust.com.ng/oxfam-ranks-nigeria-last-on-inequality-index-again.html

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Pavore9: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hmm...
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by noeloge82(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
This battle is getting hotter,if this forces agree to work together then it is finished

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by bighorlus(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nah wah oh. Naija which way ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election / How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.