Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (115303 Views)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Sanchez01: 5:54am On Oct 07, 2017
majekky:
Has anyone noticed That All Dstv Premier Leagues Aren't Broadcast Live, because all their Matches Are Always 15s behind all the Likes of Beinsport, skysport and other sport tvs and Yet they wan kill us 4 here.
I noticed. I noticed the day Huddersfield played Tottenham. BeIN HD 2 was ahead of SS3. I switched between both stations and it was then it dawned on me for the first time, the deed must have been done on BeIN before Super Sports viewers would react.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Sanchez01: 5:57am On Oct 07, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
Mod biko ban dz OP with the intent to deceive us the general public. Dz Stoke City match dah was played since 30th September.
So DSTV does not show full, played matches? Even the CNN and BBC loop some of their news contents.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:06am On Oct 07, 2017
This is so beautiful..

Time to thrash my DSTV
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Carter4luv(m): 6:07am On Oct 07, 2017
Hurry now n purchase urs, cux by next year TSTV will increase to #15k.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Themandator: 6:09am On Oct 07, 2017
senier007:
The only problem is the language issue, bein 1-10 aired in Arabic not English
And So far the channels are not up to 70 but the picture quality is OK : some in HD while others in SD

I believe there is a technology that can translate t... There is a documentary channel on starsat that airs in French but very interesting ...I complied and other too on twitter to them ...They finally had it translated not like those Chinese Yoruba movie translations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by romeorailss: 6:10am On Oct 07, 2017
BreezyCB:
The ting goes Skrrrat!
Pap pap ka ka ka!
Skidiki pap pap!
And a pu pu drrrr boom!
SKYAAA!
If likes were money. U would be a billionaire by now. See this life ehn. U got such amount of likes for saying nonsense while all those slay queens here begging for likes and are trying to make sense are shunned.

Let me add my own like coz its weird and I am weird cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by josh005(m): 6:11am On Oct 07, 2017
soloqy:
Watching football with commentary in Arabic on Bein sports is no joke o.

Was at Enugu a while back and some matches all you will be hearing is

'Mubarak ' They are about to score o :' Aaaa Mubarak Mubarak '. Throw in o. ' aaaa Mubarak Mubarak '

Mubarak every damn kick of the ball.
What u need to do in that case is, Reduce the volume of the Tv & play celine dion on the radio. What a wonderful experience...thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by bobo65(m): 6:13am On Oct 07, 2017
olumidedvd:
I DON'T CARE, ALL I NEED IS THE INTERNET, PERHAPS I WILL GET RID OFF MTN HEADACHE NETWORK IN ONDO STATE

Are u going to live inside ur house forever or do u want to put ur decoder inside ur bag when going out? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by fabre4: 6:14am On Oct 07, 2017
senier007:
Well, they said better late than never, today, the first set of decoders were sold in Abuja,
Just like they promised bein sport is live and direct from Qatar,

They are two types of tstv decoder, the first one is the box type (the one that looks like a cooler with 3G service) and the second one is the flat type (it comes with a camera and 4.5g service)

Enjoy as we awaits the awoof unfold

can you add pictures of the decoder

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by TeamSimple(m): 6:17am On Oct 07, 2017
I see some people who once said the Arabic writing should be removed from our currency now saying they don't care if the channels are in Arabic as far they can watch sport . Please does the Arabic on Naija currency also stop you from spending it , or why were you guys crying before ? And why is no one shouting Islamization of our cable channels ? Funny set of ignoramus.

9 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by princetom1(m): 6:20am On Oct 07, 2017
ghettowriter:
That guy 2 steps above me is on some strong narcotics.

Guy... This tstv pass narcotics o. The intoxication na waa o

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by romeorailss: 6:20am On Oct 07, 2017
lloyds:
Most of those channels are on mobdro app.
I watch them free on my phone and tablet.

Bro. U dont watch them for free. U spend money on data angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by kitaatita: 6:24am On Oct 07, 2017
godwinony:

Most people including me don't care even if the commentary is in Chinese as long as we can see the footballing/sports action live it is sufficient smiley
You should care. That's how they promote Arab language, religion and their culture. Can you imagine Channels or AIT is broadcasting Hausa or Igbo or Yoruba, will you buy?

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by MAKABBEY(m): 6:25am On Oct 07, 2017
TeamSimple:
I see some people who once said the Arabic writing should be removed from our currency now saying they don't care if the channels are in Arabic as far they can watch sport . Please does the Arabic on Naija currency also stop you from spending it , or why were you guys crying before ? And why is no one shouting Islamization of our cable channels ? Funny set of ignoramus.
Your brain is fried....

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by j4sure(m): 6:25am On Oct 07, 2017
ok

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by cartimor: 6:26am On Oct 07, 2017
pls,we in umuahia,Abia state need the decoder.I will also love to work with tstv.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by TeamSimple(m): 6:27am On Oct 07, 2017
MAKABBEY:

Your brain is fried....
you feel guilty right ?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Jlow2: 6:29am On Oct 07, 2017
football has no religion ot language,does bringing Nigerian political problems here shud channel dem to buhari

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by bath(m): 6:29am On Oct 07, 2017
Ok. Where I will have some issue is the language side. I can't bear listening in Arabic language cos I don't hear it. Hope they will get options to change the languages which one you prefer.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by doubleportion: 6:31am On Oct 07, 2017
Why are many people are asking for the picture of the decoder when is already available on other thread! I tire o!
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by teolagacy(m): 6:34am On Oct 07, 2017
BreezyCB:
The ting goes Skrrrat! Pap pap ka ka ka! Skidiki pap pap! And a pu pu drrrr boom! SKYAAA!
man's not hot grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by seguno2: 6:34am On Oct 07, 2017
DTOBS:
Make dem start to dey sell this thing for Osun nah.. .

My DSTV sub don finish and I don't plan on doing any other sub.. .going for tiwa n tiwa

Are you an Arab?
Or what is tiwa n tiwa inside this matter?
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by fm4real2k6(m): 6:35am On Oct 07, 2017
All of you shouting TSTV here up-and-down, i'm sure you will contribute money for their court-case if they dare air EPL matches here like DSTv is doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by mesoprogress(m): 6:37am On Oct 07, 2017
BreezyCB:
The ting goes Skrrrat!
Pap pap ka ka ka!
Skidiki pap pap!
And a pu pu drrrr boom!
SKYAAA!
Lol
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by seguno2: 6:38am On Oct 07, 2017
soloqy:
Watching football with commentary in Arabic on Bein sports is no joke o.

Was at Enugu a while back and some matches all you will be hearing is

'Mubarak ' They are about to score o :' Aaaa Mubarak Mubarak '. Throw in o. ' aaaa Mubarak Mubarak '

Mubarak every damn kick of the ball.

grin
Awoof dey purge belle.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by seguno2: 6:41am On Oct 07, 2017
bath:
Ok. Where I will have some issue is the language side. I can't bear listening in Arabic language cos I don't hear it. Hope they will get options to change the languages which one you prefer.

Many don't know that this is a subtle way to Islamise our country and flog us with Sharia law.
I weep for the gullible Christians using their own money for islamisation. embarassed
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by sircardinal: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2017
Waiting patiently for them in port Harcourt, my dstv sub expired since last week but I don't mind. Sometime it's good to marry two wives so you can know the one that loves you most. Don't quote me on the last one oooo. Lol
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by seguno2: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2017
Jlow2:
football has no religion ot language,does bringing Nigerian political problems here shud channel dem to buhari

Don't worry, Buhari and their slave Alhaji Lai Mohammed will be happy for the channel as their islamisation and Sharia plans are on track.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Wkaay(m): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by seguno2: 6:46am On Oct 07, 2017
TeamSimple:

This na the real islamisation plus Sharia loading..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by seguno2: 6:50am On Oct 07, 2017
braine:
Ofcoz they're the best. They're the best at scamming Nigerian viewers.

Mark this post- like HiTV, like TSTv.
It is only a matter of time before their nyansh go open for public with their unsustainable business model.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by seguno2: 6:51am On Oct 07, 2017
Iamzik:
See the number of people viewing this thread....

Che! TSTV better don't disappoint us. We are full of expectations...

How long did it take MMM to disappoint?
Keep watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.